It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roseanne Barr On Running For President: If Sarah Palin Can Do It, So Can I

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Me too! Honesty & common sense has got to win!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

ha ha
I was watching her new show this morning,I think it's called RoseAnns nut's....too funny.Anyway if she is serious about running for president though,I don't know if I should laugh or be scared to death?.... she's fun to watch but president?I don't think so.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It seems as though we elect our leaders like we did in high school for the annual. That is very, very sad! When Mexico looks like the place to live...we are f'ked!
edit on 5-8-2011 by NeoAlef2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
What was the reason for the American government to legalize alcohol?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
oh come on, now...rosie would be better than that short little freak called Ross Perot....it'd be fun to see her go for it...who cares if she slaughtered the national anthem...a lot of people did...she's one of the few left, that has any balls to call a spade a spade, in public....george carlin would have been great, if he was still around

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
$$$$$$$$$ that's what!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Well as far as legalizing goes, at least H.R. 2306 has been submitted to Congress.

I urge people who support this bill to contact their officials and ask them to support it too.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I have always liked Roseanne, I just think she is spewing her discust just like we all are. Come on folks, lets get real!!!!. She has a platform and she is using it. Ya don;t wanna get too crazy or ya go to jail.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Right! It all comes down to TRUTH! Can you imagine Rosy saying, "My fellow Americans"? Whatever came out of her mouth would actually be much more believable than what we have seen for a long time! I did not vote for Clinton, but he was the last good leader that we had. The Bush family agenda has taken us DOWN!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
She is just making her point like you & I are! Look at Palin or Bachman, neither one has a clue., They both speak shat, yet not one of them can say what they would do to change things! With them having supporters, that shows that we have a ton of morons in our midst!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
ALRIGHT, finally a female candidate that every red blooded, fluoride drinkin, TV watchin, blue pill takin American can get behind.

Palin's a joke, Roseanne cracks jokes.
Hillary let Bill get away with cheating, Roseanne would have messed him up good.

Roseanne for President 2012.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
gotta admit....rosanne has a big mouth...and she carries a big stick, too...lmao
edit on 2011/8/5 by moonweed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazyGuy
ALRIGHT, finally a female candidate that every red blooded, fluoride drinkin, TV watchin, blue pill takin American can get behind.

Palin's a joke, Roseanne cracks jokes.
Hillary let Bill get away with cheating, Roseanne would have messed him up good.

Roseanne for President 2012.

hell yeah! i'd vote for her

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

I have checked out her blog and posted a question regarding this.

If she really is serious we will find out soon.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by guessing

I have checked out her blog and posted a question regarding this.

If she really is serious we will find out soon.

Not a chance in hell she is serious....thats her style of joking...she does it all the time..makes up stuff...trust me..its a joke..but she will carry it through having a good cackle at those who take her seriously..

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilBat
I'd like to see if she actually puts her agenda up on the net for others to read.

Hopefully Dr.Paul will be on the ballot for my first choice
I will make her my second choice if she agrees to sing every morning

Yeah, me too. My first prerequisite for a candidate is their promise to immediately withdraw all troops from foreign land. So far, Dr. Paul's the only one who's said that. I would imagine that Rosanne will be the second one to do so.

- PAUL / BARR 2012 -

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I've said it a few posts before. Rosy is making a point and trying to make you think outside of the MSM & I guarantee the majority of idiots, even on here would vote for anyone other than Rosy, just because you are pre-programmed. Roseanne is not a Presidential person...but more than half of you are throwing opinions out like she was serious. WAKE THE # UP! Develope some sort of individual thought process...I mean honestly, what is wrong with you people? The very reason we are screwed is because of weak minded people! Status Quo...suck me! WAKE UP!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This is what free speech is all about. GO ROSIE
2 line

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I would suggest she is kidding too. but...

Stranger things have happened.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Some people are just idiots.

For starters, if you do not know the difference between President and Vice President, you are an idiot and you probably shouldnt be running for Office."If Sarah Palin can do it, so can I".... dear idiot, Sarah Palin has never run for President.

Secondly, the women has no respect her own country. Anyone who would get a chance to sing the National Anthem at a sporting event should do so with the utmost respect for all the people, soldiers, men, women and children who came before them and made real sacrifices for their country. I can understand if a person can not sing, many of us can not, but instead of doing the best she could have done she made a joke of it and screeched out the National Anthem.

Now I do agree that she raises some very valid points regarding policy, that alone does not make you Presidential material. Any one of us here on ATS has made a very valid point at some time or another, but that does not make it a good idea to run for President.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join