It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Capitalist Economy On The Verge Collapse? Get Ready For War!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
There is something strangely firmalar about the current economic situation isn't there, I'm sure I have seen it all before!?! But where? Ah I remember.

The year is 1931 and world is setting the stage for the bloodiest and most destructive war in Human history. In the years prior to world war 2 the world went through some important (and persistent) crisis.

Exactly 80 years ago, international capitalism stood on the verge of meltdown.

The collapse of the banking system in the summer of 1931 sent shockwaves through Europe, bringing governments to their knees and thousands out onto the streets.

In the United States, an increasingly careworn president and his congressional critics fought a bitter battle over government spending and tax rises.

"Exactly 80 years ago", 80 years on and the world is standing on the verge of another (perhaps worse) economic meltdown. Its as if these "events" are planned to happen at certain intervals. As for what reasons who knows, renewal? depopulation?.

With the banks refusing to lend, and millions of people thrown out of work, capitalism itself seemed utterly discredited.

In other countries, many turned to the far Right, swelling the ranks of the Nazis and their allies.

Daily Mail

Again, we are seeing the exact same trend as we did 80 years ago:

In Finland, the nationalist True Finns won 39 seats in Parliament earlier this month. The True Finns were rewarded with the chairmanship of the Foreign Affairs Committee Tuesday and will be looking to make more gains as negotiations over the shape of the incoming coalition government continue this week.

www.npr.org...

(There are endless examples of the above)

The list of similarities between today and pre-WW2 are to close for this not to be a conspiracy. There are far more of these "coincidences" that i'm sure will come to light as the thread progresses.

People say that WW3 started with 9/11 or Iraq but they are wrong WW3 started on September 2nd 1945.

It is all a ruse.

ALS
edit on 5-8-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I concur. All this is going to lead to war,

Damn, I remember an American economic commentator even writing an article in a daily rag going back about fifteen years ago. He stated that the introduction of the the Euro will lead to a war. I believe we are on the verge of a war, but how many millions will be wiped out?

Good luck to all, watch this space!!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

In this day and age of increased information will the "puppet-masters" be able to hide themselves for much longer?

People need to wake up and stop blindly following knuckleheaded leaders to the slaughter house of humanity.

I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT!!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Says it all really.

www.cnbc.com...

ALS

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
It hurts to say this, but you're quite likely on to something.

"If you want to understand today, you have to search yesterday." ~ Pearl Buck

Here's a link to some more interesting parallels between WW2 and today:

Recent Significant Events Compared to WWII

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by redzareptile

In this day and age of increased information will the "puppet-masters" be able to hide themselves for much longer?

People need to wake up and stop blindly following knuckleheaded leaders to the slaughter house of humanity.

I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT!!!!

Well perhaps with the beauty that is the Internet, we will finally say "No, we will not fight your war!". But a question we need to ask yourselves Will the enemy say the same?.

ALS

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessling

Thanks for this very informative link.

"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it." American philosopher George Santayana.

From 1933-1939, Hitler steadily, gradually, changed law after law, rule after rule, and definition after definition, so he could impose his internal dictatorship; however, he took such tiny steps over this period of time that he did not raise the ire of his opposition. Only after he had legalized every act he wanted to carry out did he begin his world war and his internal genocide.

Our leaders are following exactly the same script today. They are carefully setting every paperwork change in place while taking care to not enact any of these new powers now, thus lulling most citizens to sleep, thinking these new powers will never be enacted.

Let's review the similarities between the lead up to World War 2 and current world events, so that we don't repeat the mistakes of the past.

I urge anyone reading this thread to also check out the link, it holds much weight.

ALS
edit on 5-8-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Hasn't there been a war prior to many economic collapses? The panic of 1857 was shortly followed by the US Civil War, The panic of 1873 was followed by the Franco-Prussian War I believe, The great depression obviously followed up by WW2. An economic collapse today wouldn't surprise me in the least if it was followed by a large war.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by iamnang

Nail on the head?

ALS

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessling

About your link:
It somewhat skips the fact that Hitler rescued the regular German from the financial disaster of the Weimar Republic. That's a pretty good reason for a lot of people to look the other way for quite a long time. Our financial disaster is still just beginning. Additionally, it states that to be out of debt is the only way to be free. If the author is expecting hyper inflation, debt is actually not a bad idea. In fact, taking on some debt to obtain a precious metals holdings would be a very, very good idea. Not trying to be really nit picky just that I think it tries too hard to make the situation the same and then misses the boat on its last major piece of advise. But metals, oh yes. On that I agree with your author!

edit on 5-8-2011 by watcher3339 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
seeing the term Capitalist,,,,without the use off the word,,pig,, i was just wondering if u could indeed confirm the following:

"Uploaded by MaryGreeley on Aug 5, 2011

In actions more reminiscent of the Cold War than modern times the foreign military intelligence directorate of the Russian General Staff (GRU) is reporting today that the Northern Fleet's Yekaterinburg nuclear powered submarine successfully fired a RSM-54 Sineva (SS-N-23 Skiff in NATO classification) ballistic missile from the Barents Sea across the North Pole into the atmosphere over the Pacific Ocean where upon its deploying of an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) "device" succeeded in destroying an American Minuteman III ICBM fired from Vandenberg Air Force Base in California.
United States Air Force Colonel Matthew Carroll in a statement to American propaganda media organs stated that the destruction of this Minuteman III ICBM was caused by an unexplained "flight anomaly" failing to mention the rapidly deteriorating relations between the US and Russia that in fact caused this incident to occur.
The taking down of this American ICBM was in "direct retaliation" for the United States unprovoked actions in slapping International travel restrictions on over 60 high ranking Russian officials the Obama regime said was justified for their alleged involvement in the killing of a prisoner in 2009.
Presidential press secretary Natalia Timakova stated about this unwarranted action against Russia by the Obama regime that: "We were perplexed by the State Department's position, which chose not to wait for the final results of the investigation and a decision by the Russian court, and instead assumed such unusual responsibilities. Even in the most difficult years of the Cold War, such measures were not taken."
This GRU report further states that after President Medvedev instructed the Foreign Ministry to prepare a response to US visa sanctions, and after the downing of the Minuteman III ICBM by Russian Naval Forces, the Obama regime escalated their attacks against Russia by "leaking" a secret report blaming the Kremlin for the bombing of the American Embassy in Georgia this past September.
read more here..........
www.eutimes.net...

Original U.S. Article....
Intercontinental Missile Destroyed During Test Launch : Vandenberg Air Force Base Aug 2, 2011

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by iamnang

The entire philosophical opposition of Marxism to Capitalism is that Capitalism, by its very nature, requires war at regular intervals to continue and will always, eventually, lead to it. Now, I'm not advocating Marxism...but that is one point that does stick out.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher3339

Agreed, the term "destroy and rebuild" springs to mind!!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by iamnang

Hotel Alfa Lima India Bravo Uniform Romeo Tango Oscar November!
2nd

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher3339

A perfect example, with more powers to follow suit I'm sure!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I think the whole idea is not to go to war at all - they have created the conditions for the Western world to implode in on itself - we will all kill each other off in civil wars, economic collapse famine plague etc.

The only war they have set up is the Middle east - where Israel is being slowly and surley manouvered into a situation where she has no option but to use the Sampson option against the entire Arab/Muslim M.E.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Mark Faber agrees with you, OP.

There are a lot of parallels. The big difference though is we were essentially isolationist in the lead-up to WWII, our armed forces intact, strong, rested and ready.

This time, we're spread too thin, on the verge of bankruptcy due to three drawn-out wars, and probably in no position to counter any major international power wanting to throw its global weight around (China, Russia).

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by behindthescenes

Less a build up to war and more a build up to slaughter?

ALS

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Much as it saddens and disappoints me i think your right.

All the pieces that have been put into place over the past decade now match the circumstances.

Although it will not be declared war of course....Kinetic Military Action,

Cosmic...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

In actions more reminiscent of the Cold War than modern times the foreign military intelligence directorate of the Russian General Staff (GRU) is reporting today that the Northern Fleet's Yekaterinburg nuclear powered submarine successfully fired a RSM-54 Sineva (SS-N-23 Skiff in NATO classification) ballistic missile from the Barents Sea across the North Pole into the atmosphere over the Pacific Ocean where upon its deploying of an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) "device" succeeded in destroying an American Minuteman III ICBM fired from Vandenberg Air Force Base in California.
www.eutimes.net...

Original U.S. Article....
Intercontinental Missile Destroyed During Test Launch : Vandenberg Air Force Base Aug 2, 2011

It's about time we squared off against the Russians. If we're gonna bring the Cold War back, can we at least revive New Wave music, too?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join