It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Time Movie Trailer Shows How The Illuminati Stay Out of Hell?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Probably the biggest mistake you can make is to die thinking that you are going to re-incarnate. This re-injection into the life cycle isn't taking place for everybody and it's possible that it's only happening to a select few or only a particular segment of the bunch.

Like the SJP Card Game Teases " By the way, if you join us, you can live forever, Interested?" - Immortality Serum Card.

(If you scroll down you can see the card, its one of the last ones www.thedoggstar.com...) ?"

Maybe it's only some select secret societies, the true alchemist of the world that hold the key to an advanced technology to make you escape death without going to a Heaven or Hell, but maybe there is also a big price to pay- maybe the price is the mark of the beast? 666? - and then, who knows, maybe you will have to be a convict blood drinking vampire forever, because maybe, the glitch of living forever, to never end up in Hell or Heaven is that, it doesn't work very well without blood plasma? - Yep, anyway, I'm just speculating- extrapolating, a bit.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
looks great!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Yea it does look like a good movie, good play on words also, the rumor is the rich are working on genetics and or hybridization to achieve ever lasting life and it looks like the movie tackles such a subject...intresting.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Rest assured they are going to hell. I would like to be personally involved with sending them there.

A football stadium full of gallows with the corpses of the so calles elite swaying in the breeze...ah dare to dream.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
So many kids remember their past lives.

Imagine if some of them (somehow) managed to work towards a future knowing they would come back.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I think they will end up in endless alien stories as their reward on Earth
for all their alien lies. I sure want their lies tuned out forever.
I want all stories to be alien free.
I suppose free of the Illuminati as well.
Perhaps the same thing.

top topics

join