It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bull God of the Bible - Part 9 (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Good after noon.

Thought this would be worth sharing with some of you people on ATS.

This video comes from Truthiracy1, an uploader on Youtube. He has made countless of videos over the past couple of years, all drawing connections between today's world and that of the past. Esoteric linguistics, or perhaps a play on words. Regardless, I noticed some interesting comparisons made in this video.

I think that this belongs safely within Skunk Works - as this information cannot necessarily be proven or otherwise. I consider it to be food for thought, as well as entertaining. If you don't, then no worries, simply hit the pause button and exit out. This is only one man's way of thinking, but after having watched a few of his videos, I found myself researching some of what he has said - which I have slowly been building my own thread upon.

So get your popcorn, or your pitch fork. Whichever you prefer, and enjoy the 9th part of this short film.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

The origin or words can definitely teach us a lot about our earlier culture.
Thanks for the video; it was very interesting.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

i watched al of these bull god vids las couple weeks.. they are freakin cool.. like how when yu hear truth it gives you shiver and goosebumps..

this series is longer and he really gets into wild stuff, I absolutely loved his bull god series

join