It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Exposed! Can You Still Vote For Him After This?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimesEnd
I wont vote for Ron Paul cause he is just as dirty as the rest of his kind. As an american and a so called patriot he should have been for universal healthcare. But since his background stems from the broken down medical system and his wealth. He wasn't for it. No different than a Bush or a former CEO of Goldman and Sachs with thier own special interests.

------------------------------
For your information, Ron Paul delivered many babies for FREE in poor communities. His stance about healthcare is that the Constitution does not call for the FEDERAL government to have that power. He has worked for FREE, has never voted for a Congressional raise, returns money every year to the Treasury from his office budget---please name one other politician who can say the same? Most of them are all about increasing their wealth, their interests, all at the expense of the American people!

And, Hessdalen, for being manipulated, Ron Paul certainly does have an exemplary Congressional voting record in support of the Constitution and FOR WE THE PEOPLE...spanning decades. I'm not buying into the "he's being manipulated/controlled--he's one of them" agenda.

Chocolate chip cookies...actually, soft chocolate chip cookies--yum! yum!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Had me going,very good.peanut butter cookies are good but chocolate chip burnt just a little is very good(just my opinion)

Not going to read past your post,I know there is an idiot that will figure a way to put Paul down with this post,just to much hate out there.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Publishing a racist rag is bad enough but he's gone too far this time.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
If this had been posted in the "Jokes" forum, you might have something there. But you posted this in the "2012 Elections" forum as if this was something serious that puts Ron Paul's integrity and credibility into question.

Sorry, but waste of a thread in the "2012 Elections" forum. Should've been posted in the "Jokes" forum. My opinion, of course.

I agree.

And don't forget that some people are only going to read the headline, and/so, subsequently, the
OP's post harms Ron Paul by adding to the ~media created~ zeitgeist that he is un-electable.

ALSO

If you like Ron Paul as a candidate but decide not to vote for him because you ~believe~ he
can't be elected, or won't be allowed to win....YOU NEED A SWIFT KICK IN THE ARSE!
edit on 6-8-2011 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Oh my, i can't believe it he likes cookies, salads and exercis?

NO!!!

The apocalypse is upon us !!!

Ok the only thing bad in this video is that he admits of not being able to cook cookies ... hop all the people with sweettooths wont be offended ...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42

How can he mess up slice and bake cookies? It literally comes down to setting the temp. and watching the clock!

You will end up with a big cookie if you dont space them right!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Habit4ming

Its not that I'm not happy with anyone.... Jeff Flake (R AZ) caught my eye when he was trying to cut spending to R&D from the oil companies and atlernative fuel. He was going against some old fat cats who been in office for years and are of the same party. That takes balls. But as usual company interests won the votes.

Now to Ron Paul.... yes he has stood up for a lot in the name of America. On a lot things I give an agreeing nod towards him. Yes he has done services for the poor, if it was for free I would debate. Just the fact of the matter is, if there was a gov't option to a universal healthcare system, the gov't would dictate what the cost of procedures, meds, services would be. (ie $2000 for a bipass instead of $30,000, $0.50 for a tylenol instead $400) and in my opinion that is the real reason why he was against it. Special Interests strike yet again.

He says the Gov't would be in the middle of the Doc and Patient relationship.... but there already is the insurance company. But you don't hear him mention that.

I know looking for a Christ in the middle of the Roman Senate. Would be like asking Bush Jr. to turn himself in for crimes against humanity. It will never happen. I am really tired of deciding between the lesser evils.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
OMG, I was so worried for a second. I was like, Oh Jeez, what's going on? AHAHAH. Made me smile, good thread. It also shows how you should read the information and opinions of the OP, because as soon as I saw the last part, I was thinking "Wait, a minute, HA, hes pulling our leg", lol. Funny.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

edit on 6-8-2011 by xBWOMPx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
If you like this man you may not want to watch this in it's entirety

Can you still vote for this man after hearing this?
I'm not sure if I can

I used to really like this guy because there was something real about him, something honest and genuine.
And to top it off he's incredibly intelligent and principled

But now that I hear this I don't know what to say anymore
Firstly he said chocolate chip but didn't mention peanut butter
How can you not like peanut butter cookies over chocolate chip cookies?
I mean come on, this is common sense, something I thought he had alot of

What are your thoughts on this anomaly?

Any man or woman who would devalue Dr. Paul over his taste in cookies is an ignorant pig dog. It is obvious that chocolate chip trumps them all, furthermore, Article 64 amendment D part 13 states quite clearly that "Any man fortunate enough to bear the weight of this republic shall henceforth and by decree swear allegiance to the chocolate chip cookie." This has been proven time and time again, how much more pointless bickering and innocent blood must be spilled to get this country back on the right path. Our forefathers once fought their own neighbors over this dispute. Everyone thinks the civil war was fought over slavery, when it is quite obvious now that it was over the value of chip-form chocolate sunk deep within the confines of baked doughy freedom. Let us never forget the battle of Pillsbury Hill and the fearless leadership of Major General Tollhouse at Antietem. Let us never forget the Chips Ahoy Charge at Gettysburg.

This country was founded on chocolate chip cookies. The radical peanut butter left and the fundamentalist snickerdoodle right are in cahoots, and are playing you all for fools. Wake up to chocolate chip before its too late sheep, or be content serving at feet of your New Cookie Order masters.
edit on 6-8-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
This was the last straw...I mean...how can Ron Paul get elected president after this video?

He likes exercise? Americans can't possibly relate to that! we're all doomed!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
he is a mason, so i cannot trust him in anyway regarding amrican PRESIDENCY...obviously manipulated, well spin-ing high-stakes person...and of course if hes the real deal and tries to change something....BOOM...accident/sick/mindcontrol/assasination...hes very charismatic, i really like him - his voice, wisdom and radical thoughts - but like i said...hes one of inner circle, always suspicious

is he really? Do you have proof of that? Ive seen some conspiracy theory youtube videos but their jokes. He doesnt look manipulated at all. He has been consistent for a long time. The best track record in congress and he makes sense when he talks about the Federal Reserve and the economy. He is not that charismatic in my opinion or radical. Whos inner circle? Whose suspicious?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by kazanoom
Publishing a racist rag is bad enough but he's gone too far this time.

lol. I know your joking but lazy intellectuals have been known to not read or watch the OP and might actually think your serious.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

OMG!

He has slaves making him choco-chip cookies!

This has to get out NOW! I bet Rachel will expose this when she gets wind of it!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
That's it! that's the smoking gun that ALL politicians are CORRUPT! I mean He likes Excercizing? that's borderline sexual! and the chocolate chip cookies are an aphrodesiac!

THIS MAN IS A RAGING PERVERT! OMG!

all jokes aside, the media really COULD twist it around like that.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimesEnd
reply to post by Habit4ming

Its not that I'm not happy with anyone.... Jeff Flake (R AZ) caught my eye when he was trying to cut spending to R&D from the oil companies and atlernative fuel. He was going against some old fat cats who been in office for years and are of the same party. That takes balls. But as usual company interests won the votes.

Now to Ron Paul.... yes he has stood up for a lot in the name of America. On a lot things I give an agreeing nod towards him. Yes he has done services for the poor, if it was for free I would debate. Just the fact of the matter is, if there was a gov't option to a universal healthcare system, the gov't would dictate what the cost of procedures, meds, services would be. (ie $2000 for a bipass instead of $30,000, $0.50 for a tylenol instead $400) and in my opinion that is the real reason why he was against it. Special Interests strike yet again.

He says the Gov't would be in the middle of the Doc and Patient relationship.... but there already is the insurance company. But you don't hear him mention that.

I know looking for a Christ in the middle of the Roman Senate. Would be like asking Bush Jr. to turn himself in for crimes against humanity. It will never happen. I am really tired of deciding between the lesser evils.

Yes he has done alot to help the poor in this country and speak out against the medical establishment as well as the republican establishment by voting against wars and the Federal Reserve for devauling our currency and defrauding the citizens but in your opinion his dissaproval of Obamacare and more government is based on greed. What you fail to realise though is most people dont like Obamacare and are more concerned with the economy and this man gets it. The worst you got on him is an interview with stupid questions and now he is evil?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
he is a mason, so i cannot trust him in anyway regarding amrican PRESIDENCY...obviously manipulated, well spin-ing high-stakes person...and of course if hes the real deal and tries to change something....BOOM...accident/sick/mindcontrol/assasination...hes very charismatic, i really like him - his voice, wisdom and radical thoughts - but like i said...hes one of inner circle, always suspicious?

lol, this is pure delusion.

First you say he is a mason, and you double back and say well IF he isn't, he'll get killed for being a good man. Then reverse the truck again back to how he is inner circle. BUT THEN, you like him and his ideas because he has wisdom.

Give me a break, you don't even know what you believe, just re-spewing crap you've heard from everybody with an opinion about Ron Paul. There is no proof your claims, there is no satanic worshipping like everybody says, he is not the devil, just a guy trying to make a difference and has spent 3/4 of his life doing so.

As a younger practicing doctor, he would treat people for free if they couldn't afford to pay him. When is the last time you saw a doctor provide free care for those that needed it without benefitting themselves?
edit on 7-8-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
But he wasn't asked the most important question of all.

Cake or Pie?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
ahh.. i do hope he wins. what a legend of a guy.

he'll be getting more and more annoyed as election time approaches though xD
edit on 7-8-2011 by fill0000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

LOL had me fooled when i saw this thread title. funny though

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join