It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Exposed! Can You Still Vote For Him After This?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I adore this guy but I kept thinking of his common complaint about sending nations money and then bombing those same nations. Then I thought about his helping his body with a salad then destroying it with a cookie.

Hypocrite.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Exercise and salad.

That would just be so un-American if he didn't follow up with a cookie.

The cookie gives us hope....

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Screw it! I'm running for office in 2012....my favorite cookie is Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, I think I can get the support!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
No right minded individual would mix up his carbs with his fibre like that.

He is obviously pushing a "free cookies for everyone" agenda hoping to catch all the obesity votes.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

I can mess em up..
Put them too close together on the pan...and they turn into one big cookie.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I wonder, does Ron Paul have experience managing 3rd world countries? By the time he's president...America will be just that. Hmmm, maybe Ron Paul will be president in 2012. Let the good ole American patriot, take care of the nations mess, is what TPTB must be thinking.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
This is a good look into his character.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

OMG I'M SO BORED!
but seriously, you had me for a moment, I thought there was some bad news at first, you bastard

Ron Paul

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
This is what we need. A president who can speak with other world leaders on how to bake the perfect cookie.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42

How can he mess up slice and bake cookies? It literally comes down to setting the temp. and watching the clock!

If he admits he can bake them, then his wife will probably make him bake them for himself.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
this is indeed a joke ,pun ,or prank and should be moved to that forum, thread titles are sound bites and could send out a really bad "SUBLIMINAL" message about sen.paul to skimmers who will be voting later but aren't paying alot of attention yet.
edit on 6-8-2011 by abe froman because: VOTE RON PAUL 2012

edit on 6-8-2011 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
PB and CCC with a salad ok but what about the dressing??? i have got to know, did he have none, ranch, or... do i dare say it?... god forbid Russian? if it was then no i can not, will not, vote for this man, if he used Russian salad dressing is just... Rush'en as in rushing it
make about much sense as this here thread.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
This thread is udder nonsense, we find this kind of video amusing while the country is crumbling down around us. Come on people get serious, i know some need a release from the tyranny of our master puppet in the white house, but this kind of thread does nothing! Why not a paul thread for support, this guy is for real, and is our last hope, get out there and support him with the best of your abilities. Missouri for ron paul-fb, ron paul for president-fb......ron paul revolution!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Bieng a new member and what-not, I fail to see how this has any relevence to the site/ people such as myself who are looking for some REAL educational stuff. Needless to say i do have a sense of humor *laugh here* but still doesn't inform me in any way...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Now hand me a Vegemite sandwich and a cold beer.

The most sensible thing said here today, but skip the beer and just hand me a Bundy.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
If this had been posted in the "Jokes" forum, you might have something there. But you posted this in the "2012 Elections" forum as if this was something serious that puts Ron Paul's integrity and credibility into question.

Sorry, but waste of a thread in the "2012 Elections" forum. Should've been posted in the "Jokes" forum. My opinion, of course.

The bogus elections are a waste of time, why does ATS even have a forum for bogus elections? Who do you think will win? Surely it is not Ron Paul, if he wins, I'll eat my own urine, that's my bet.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I cannot vote for a man - if you can even call him a man after seeing that video - who supports eating the chocolate chip cookies that forced the cookie monster off of Sesame Street.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Well it sounds like Mrs Paul does all the hard work, I say vote for her, Ron is just sponging off his wife's ability to create his favorite treat

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I mean...the audacity! He wants to eat cookies, but not bake them?!?
Fascist!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I'm genuinely concerned

Everyone knows "chocolate chip cookies" are the gateway food

soon it will be twizzlers, and pez, and peanut M&M's

Next thing you know he's on to butterfingers, and we all know what happened to Bart Simpson.....

WHERE DOES IT END!!!

I suggest we waste trillions of dollars over the next 20 years and call it "The War On Sugar"

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join