It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] 8-18 New ID Picture

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The ID Site has been updated with a new picture. Maybe this will lead us somewhere.

The title of this is tlk.

A circle with 4 dots in the middle.. hmmm The Captains?
A triangle... A pyramid?
A Sun overhead.
Two pillars? Captains Bars? River?
What could tlk stand for?

external image

[edit on 17-8-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Just noticed that to JCM, you beat me to the post. I was thinging the same thing with the captains being a representation of each symbol myself. The two pillars do look like captains bars but without the two thin lines connecting the bars together. never seen river shown that way but who knows. Not sure on tlk but did a search for it on ATS and got there posts.
All look and read like abrv. for talk, however.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
What if they are place references. THe four captains, the two bars are for new york???, the sun is for japan???, the pyramid for eqypt???

tlk = Tokyo, London, ???
tlk = the lost kingdom
tlk = the lord knows
tlk = ????

sun = Space Forum
bars = Terrorism Forum
pyramid = Ancient Civilizations forum

What if each symbol represents one of our words in some way, I dont know the others words, but the first ring is supposed to unlock the others. AKA the four circles, thenthe other three symbols are for rings 2,3,4. Like I have said before the Capts. have decided not to share words yet, so I cant verify this.

the four captains on a round trip flight from new york to egypt and back

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I'm fairly sure that there are no hidden texts message in the picture.

Some questions I came up with that might help you get some good ideas.

Is there any meaning to the 12-sides of the star? I'll call it a star, because we're not sure it represents the sun.

What might be the meaning of the ring?

What are the meanings of the colors, like green for the triangle?

Why is the triangle an isosceles triangle (two equal sides) instead of an equilateral (three equal sides) triangle? To me this seems to suggest an object lying on the ground, because the bottom side is longer than the other two.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Ok lets get numerical:

big ring = 0 or 1 ring or 2 sides
pyramid = 1 py. or 3 sides
red blocks = 2 bl. or 8 sides
sun = 1 sun or 12 points or 24 sides
circles = 4 circles and sides

The red blocks really look like the twin towers to me. pyramid makes me think of egypt.

[edit on 8/17/2004 by zsandmann]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Hey
In another thread, Masked Avatar said :

"I think it's just a convenience feature to make up for the system clock that never worked. I notice that suburb of Melbourne called New Zealand seems to have dropped off the so called "major time zones" so there are now 11. "

If you look at the top of your screen there are 11 times zones shown.

IF the pyramid is Eqypt, two lines are NY for the towers and I'm not sure why Japan was the star- maybe something I missed, but if could be just asia and Bangkok was the star- those three cities are each three apart, what city used to be on the far left or the far right? maybe we need to move 3 over again? or maybe we need the city that was three before NY?

Above that quote in the other post it said there used to be 13 times zones listed, if there were 13 is it possible we need to know something about those cities? or relate their times in some way?

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Crap I have all the time zones that were originally up there written down at home, ill have to check the list later.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I really dont think that this has anything to do with the new time zones but feel free to explore any lines you think relevant

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Well heres a thought Japan is the "Land of the rising sun", Egypt has the pyramids, and New York had the Twin Towers. According to which way you move on the list,hey each are four spaces away from one another. New York and Cairo are both four spaces away from Tokyo by moving left from New York and Right from Cairo.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This is totally random and I have not been a participant in the hunt, but that really reminds me of the Play and Pause buttons on a VCR or CD player. Amazing how the same shapes can mean different things to different people.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
interesting idea djarums, maybe it can be used.......

the background wallpaper on id.com is now a stone tile, looks ancient, hmmmmm.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The picture has also changed. Now the name is mtlk.gif.

The letters t and l in the filename might be triangle and loop. Is there something on the picture that could begin with k or m?

[edit on 17/8/04 by gravitron]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
hmmm interesting, maybe m means matt or something to do with the background???

I think k = knowledge

tlk = to learn knowledge, to love ????
mtlk =

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The image on id.com's name has changed to mtlk.gif for some reason also the the clock has now been updated to show colors ranging from light blue on the left to green then yellow on the right.

EDIT: Darnit you people type to fast!

[edit on 8/17/04 by Star_and_Crescent]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
the image title has changed to mtlk so I guess m refers to the background

mosiac ?

k could well be key

[edit on 17-8-2004 by helenheaven]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
im still getting tnemnethgilnefsoniatpac helen? the image file name is what I see has changed, not the page title?????

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I haven't noticed a change in the page title. But in source there is now bgcolor specified (#947843). Why to add bgcolor if you are using an image as background? And such a weird color?

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Anyone else see anything strange in the background image? I se a face that has some kind of headgear like a tiger skin with the head. Probably just another red herring but figured Id share.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
these symbols could well relate to the symbols on our keyboards ??

< o * II or similar ?

I don't think the 4 dots in the middle would be relevant, just a red herring ?

OK - I have just been entering these symbols into ID and just got this message:

WARNING: FULL-LOG MODE ENABLED DUE TO EXCESSIVE ACCESS!

now it looks like it won't work for me anymore.......I'll shut it down and see what happens next...

yep...looks like I'm shut out of there now....perhaps we should all be more judicious about what we are entering ????

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Look at all that text on ID.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join