It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radiation posting from japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Japan has been discovering radiation all over the Island and yesterday TEPCO announced that the worse is yet to come – just as Arnie says in the above video. Most likely, in just a year from now, we will start seeing a cancer epidemic open up in Northeast Japan. Later on the epidemic will start appearing in several other places as well.

Below is an email I received from an America friend of mine currently working and living in Tokyo. He said that some of this email may just be rumors but some of it may actually be true as well. I don’t believe all of it but remember this come from a high-level, completely bilingual economic analyst working in a US finance firm that analyzes and reports all that is happening within the Japanese finance industry and several other industries on a daily basis:

“Japan makes 90% of America’s quality and proprietary IC chips, resistors, ceramic capacitors, electrolytic capacitors, transformers, transistors, and diodes. Every TV, PC, cell phone, radio, car made in America is loaded with these items. They hold the patents, and no nation wants them coming in to build new factories in this economy. The long of it, they wont be producing much more for much longer.

“The major USA companies cannot survive without these components. Ford, GM, Chrysler, Dell, Microsoft, Logitec, Apple, Motorola, Philips, GA, 3M,… ALL of them depend on Japanese products. For the US firms to tool up, infringe on Japanese patents, build factories, train people, just to pay them with minimum wages and food will never happen. The corrupt may be able to manipulate the markets, but they cannot when America’s largest producing companies WILL NOT HAVE A PRODUCT LINE FOR 2012.

“Once the masses learn of these there will be three major runs:

Stocks

Banks

Food

“Below a list of companies about to close down and leave Japan once and for all. Many were already planing to abandon Japan even before the disasters hit. Just think about all the American companies who are completely reliant on their products for production AND retail sales.”

Toyota Mazda Nissan Subaru Honda Isuzu Suzuki Kawasaki Yamaha Mitsubishi Mitsumi Kia Hitachi Sony Fuji Fujitsu NEC Panasonic TEAC RICHO NIPPON Sanyo Cannon Sega Nintendo Matsu#a Toshiba Nippon Toyo Sharp Bridgestone

this truth will soon come to be.”

kyotoobserver.wordpress.com...

This is very scary. When you think about it in a rational line of logic you realize that those boat full of contaminated good have already landed and unloaded on US shores.

It would be interesting to see someone in Hawaii or California , take a Geiger counter to the wal mart electronics department to see if anything spikes.

edit on 5-8-2011 by Flakey because: better coding

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I believe it...I actually heard someone on CNN say something about this about a month or so ago. That they would stop or reduce the manufacturing of these things and that the world would feel the pain from it..so it probably is true in some form or another..we'll see......

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I don't own a tv myself so I missed that. However , I know how corporations operate and in a world wide bad economy I do not see ford and GM and apple and sony as willing to throw away contaminated chips. No, I think they will try to mitigate the real concerns. Something like "if you sit at least three feet away from your new wii you'll be just fine" but that isn't truth.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
That's never good, radiation getting to the rest of the world in more ways than one...

I'm glad this topic is still being brought up, us humans have no grasp on what kind of hole we're digging ourselves into.
I actually heard someone say "what's a Fukushima?" the other day..... Definitely a *facepalm* moment.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Maybe you should look

(Geiger-counter)

I really doubt that any kind of small electric Parts
or a Computer or even a Car can be a danger for anyone!

This is "imo." pure Fear-mongering!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

fear mongering! I think not.

Here are two links for you

The first is the BS cover story made to delude you so that you will still buy tainted stuff. Note the corporate source.

www.bloomberg.com...

the second is the truth of geography. They factories may not of been damaged but their proximity affects them regardless

www.theglobeandmail.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Flakey

Do you know how a Company here in Japan produce Cars or Computer Chips?
I think than a OP in the Town Hospital is much more dirty than this type of a Factory!

I am working Free Lance for Custom Clearance/ all the related Paperwork for Container-loadings,
until a few Weeks ago the EU/ US always done Radiation-checks in the big Container-ships,
all of them was okay!

Source

Source

All of the named Companies always produced in Countries like China, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, etc,
but i doubt that the HQ and some other huge Parts will leave Japan, Japan is very comfortable for them!

Japan looks very, very small compared to Russia, China, Canada or the US but in fact Japan is big
from Hokkaido to the South of Okinawa you need more than 3 Hours by a normal Plane.

edit on 6-8-2011 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2011 by Human0815 because: fixing links

edit on 6-8-2011 by Human0815 because: links get crazy

new topics

top topics

join