It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Significance of 911!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The scriptures tell us exactly when Yeshua was born. Before we get into that, let's look back further. The Jews have and still do celebrate the births of Adam, Abraham, Issac & Jacob as Sept.11th. Yeshua was born on September 11th in 3 B.C. on a Holy Feast called “Yom Teruah” or “Day of Trumpets.”
Yeshua is known as the 2nd Adam. So, why would his birth be any different? Let's see what the scriptures say...

1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered…

5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

On no other day except on September 11th in 3 B.C. do we see this planetary alignment taking place. On this day and never before this date nor ever again after, has this constellation been seen. It was “Virgo” the virgin” or “Bethulah” (in Hebrew), and she had 12 stars around her head (for the twelve tribes of Israel), and the moon was under her feet.

The sun was “mid- body” and so she was “clothed with the sun” and she was giving birth to “Ariel” the Lion of the Tribe of Judah. This happened at no other time in history except on this date which was a holy day in which God already commanded Israel to “keep forever” and this day is called Yom Teruah, a “memorial of blowing trumpets” because God was “announcing” the arrival of his son into the world with trumpets and shouting! Eight days later, his parents circumcised Yeshua in the temple and then 2 days later was Yom Kippur the Day of Atonement.

Then 5 days later was the Feast of Tabernacles called “Sukkot” where Mary/Miriam & Joseph would have done what every other Jewish family would have done which is to “dwell in a succah.”

The Hebrew word for tabernacle is “succah” which means a stable or a manger. In most other years, Yeshua would’ve been born on the Feast of Tabernacles (6 months after John the Baptist’s birth) but since that year in 3 B.C. was a “leap year” and the month of Adar II was not in the calendar that year (making the year shorter), then counting 180 days from Passover in that year landed precisely on Yom Teruah or Feast of Trumpets when Yeshua was born!

NOW, you can see the significance of September 11th, 2001. This was for religious reasons and it was done by someone in the know at a high level of politics! The anti-christ has been in the government for a long

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoAlef2012

have any proof of the alignment on the date you mentioned? im currently at work and unable to do my own dirty work.

edit on 5-8-2011 by POPtheKlEEN89 because: mo'

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Shouldn't this be in the religion BS section?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I starred this post in another thread and was going to mention you should start a thread with this information but you didnt add a single thing, same post different thread.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by POPtheKlEEN89

I don't have alignment planet/star charts that far back and did look into the leap year thing and apparently the Hebrew way of specifying days predates 3 BC by about 60 years.

About planet alignments, there is software to tell you ACCURATELY.

About the concept of the Hebrew calendar having a leap year, there is no correlation to that concept then, A day ended when the sun went down and started when it came up. They didn't use years or time for that matter, they used celestial movements like the moon phases, for agriculture, and didn't have clocks. There was no concept of leap year then.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Leap year is already calculated. Just because 911 today is in gregorian does not take away the fact that Sept 11 or any other day for that matter is anything other than it is. It just depends on what day of the week you want to call it. September 11 was/is still acknowledged by jews as the first day and the birthdate of Adam as well as other patriarchs of that line...including Yeshua. It is what it is, no twisting this, that or the other. The scriptures prove again and again. For those of you who just flat out do not understand the scriptures, I suggest allowing someone that knows how to read, break it down for you. It's actually not very difficult to understand until you get into the new testament, due to mistranslations. But, as Yeshua said in His day, "Search the scriptures, for in them you will find truth". He never said read the book and believe everything in it, He knew it would be contaminated. The stars cannot lie. If your star chart says Sept 10 or Sept 12, then I suggest you use your chart according to the time in question, not 2001 nor 2011. and yes you can go back to 3ad, you can go back to 3 bc if you know what your doing. *FYI: Never read the scriptures without having the original text in front of you along with a TRUE concordance to translate the language correctly. ****INVESTIGATE AND PROVE ME WRONG****! I double dare you!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
**watchZEITGEISTnow***: Not as much as you belonging on the Disney Channel thread!
Educate yourself!
edit on 5-8-2011 by NeoAlef2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I have

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Humans lie, stars do not!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Yes, humans do lie. About "alignments".
The only thing they got right was that the Sun was in Virgo. Which means, of course that none of this would have been visible but aside from that...

There was no special alignment and this really does not belong in a science forum.
edit on 8/6/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Sept 11 through the ages, I like it but no time to research
unless Velikovsky touched on this in some way.

If a traumatic event like the sound of cosmic trumpets which
Velikovsky references had a date that he fixed there might be
a chance there is an anniversary of some kind.

Cosmic is still space alright, Venus and Mars.
And the true nature of the environment found by Tesla.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Here you go: I'm not sure this link will work. But, once there click on the link that says Birthdate of Jesus Christ video.
wn.com...
edit on 7-8-2011 by NeoAlef2012 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join