It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top US senator:Gadhafi will 'never' again rule Libya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Kerry Claims

"Kadhafi will never run the country again under any circumstances whatsoever," Kerry told US broadcaster MSNBC, hours after rebels said a NATO air strike killed Kadhafi's youngest son Khamis and 31 other people.

Kerry stressed that Western forces "have prevented slaughter from taking place in a number of communities (in Libya) and we've given these folks an opportunity to decide their future, particularly those who are pressing for democracy and for rights."

But he urged patience in getting Kadhafi to step down, pointing to how it took former Serbian strongman Slobodan Milosevic

There you go,Senator John Kerry just like John McCain is backing the terrorists in east libya and knows something we don't note the talking point

But he urged patience in getting Kadhafi to step down,

urged patience? almost as if they are commanding the terrorists in east Libya which that isn't of a surprising knowing how this douche bag senator compered it with Serbia yet again.

"have prevented slaughter from taking place in a number of communities (in Libya)

Really Kerry NATO prevented slaughter from taking place in a number of communities? i don't think so in fact the terrorists and NATO are the ones doing the slaughtering.

Can someone please tell john Kerry to shut up?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I guess when Libya falls apart as time goes on, we'll be able to say I told you so.

Why can't we mind our own damn business and focus on OUR country's problems?
edit on 5-8-2011 by EmVeeFF because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EmVeeFF

Why can't we mind our own damn business and focus on OUR country's problems?

Well thats a question, but the elites who run John Kerry, John McCain wont let Americans mind your business and focus on OUR country's problems because Pentagon will say its not in our national interests.

We all know what national interests stand for don't we.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Are they putting something in the water that makes people apathetic toward the illegal Libyan war?

All threads on the subject seem to tank...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

there is speculation out there that gadhafi's son was never killed and that it is just propaganda to attempt to discourage and kill the hope of pro-gadhafi's and libyan citizens...

To be honest...I have my doubts they killed him...with all the propaganda nowadays i wouldn't put it past the MSM...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmVeeFF

I guess when Libya falls apart as time goes on, we'll be able to say I told you so.

Anyone with two brain cells to rub together will have seen it coming a mile off and that more than likely includes whoever you were imagining directing that "I told you so" at.

Seeing as it appears that we're stuck here now, this half-arsed war stalemate nonsense can continue until the cows come home as far as I'm concerned; it is by far preferable to what will ensue if we "win".

Shame, if you didn't have any political ambitions then it was a relatively nice place once.

new topics

top topics

join