It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Gettin' all Nostradamus-y

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It's a very interesting argument, that the famed Fibonacci Sequence may predict overall market trends. And we may be entering a 20-year trend where the bond market suffers (i.e. Stocks and other investments do well, assuming).

And it's an article posted on CNBC.

This is the second time in as many days that I read what could almost amount to a prophetic article posted on CNBC, about as mainstream as you can get. It follows up this article where Dr. Doom predicts total collapse and war.

It's just interesting to note the MSM is sound more and more like us everyday.
edit on 8/5/2011 by behindthescenes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Make sure to buy gold!

I mean, there are only 'Buy Gold' commercials every segment break, so it must be the right thing to do!

And yes, I've noticed this too lately... There seems to have been a 'shift' in consciousness somewhere.

Either it's nonsense, or they're actually starting to get the same taste in their mouths we have.

Or just more fear mongering as usual. If it's fear mongering, they obviously have some agenda behind it.

Maybe they want the collapse now... I've been thinking lately if they are stirring this pot up on purpose.

Usually, in a time of chaos, people want to send a calm message, but they do everything but.
edit on 8/5/2011 by BeyondPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by behindthescenes

They just love to play with all this doomsday stuff to make us think everythings alright. Too bad they'll be having the last laugh.
edit on 5-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
"Nostradamus-y"....LOL!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
There is a MAJOR shift in consciousness happening.....EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondPerception
Make sure to buy gold!

I mean, there are only 'Buy Gold' commercials every segment break, so it must be the right thing to do!

Yeah. Too bad I can't get a third interest only no money down mortgage on my home anymore to buy that gold at $1700/ounce.

top topics

join