It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"NASA launches spacecraft to Jupiter"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
wwlp

Jupiter huh? Anyone belive this is where this thing is going?

What with all the Elenin, and Nibiru talk, I think it's headed thata way. Not on a 5 year trip to Jupiter.

Anyone else?
edit on 5-8-2011 by BrnBdry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

I don't believe in the extinction level event niburu is near crapola so I'm gonna go ahead and bite the MSM hook on this one and say that launch is exactly what NASA says it is.. nothing more nothing less.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
See, the thing is, I haven't heard of any plans for them to send anything to Jupiter in recent news. Usually stuff like that is news worthy. Now all the sudden we're sending something to "Jupiter" while in the midst of a commet headed this way? Just seems odd.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

Well funny you say that, I don't have a link.. but if you feel like You Tubing the show "The Universe" I think it's episode 61 they talk about plans on sending sattelites to all of them (I watched it last night on Net Flix
) Honestly though, just because I don't believe in the destructing ELEnin theory doesn't mean NASA doesn't have a hidden agenda!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

Well if you didn't hear about it on the news it must not be happening. From 2008:
juno.wisc.edu...

edit on 8/5/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
yeah right why dont they just coem out and say were sending a military device into space indtead of the bullcrap about how planets or born.. i really wonder if there doing anyof this planets stuff at all

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Isn't this the Juno mission?

Edit: As said in Phage's post above, beat me to it

edit on 5-8-2011 by PW229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks Phage for makin me look lazy!!!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by BrnBdry

Well if you didn't hear about it on the news it must not be happening. From 2008:
juno.wisc.edu...

4 years ago? Seriously? Thats youre argument? Ok, how about this. Im announcing right now, 2011, that in the future, NASA will send a probe to the center of the little dipper. Now when they eventually do, you can credit me for saying they were going to.

See, just cause they saud something 4 years ago, and NOW it's actually happening, you can't use that as the "well we told you we were" excuse as to why they are doin it now.

They usually talk about it months to weeks befor the launch. Not 4 years then nothing til the launch.

You may fool others, but not me.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry
wwlp

Jupiter huh? Anyone belive this is where this thing is going?

What with all the Elenin, and Nibiru talk, I think it's headed thata way. Not on a 5 year trip to Jupiter.

Anyone else?

It is going to jupiter, elenin is a false hood...

The op is being sensationAL thats is all..

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

I don't need to fool you.
You do a fine job on your own.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I agree, something is a little off with this story. I first heard about it this morning an hour before launch and immediately thought it strange. Usually, something like this...they would involve students from schools as a science project to follow the mission. Check this out: ssd.jpl.nasa.gov... AV&orb=1

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Um, Elinin isn't falsehood. Its there. Clearly.

And Yes, Juno was planned for 2011 launch, I understand that, but suddenly its here. I dont buy it. I think it was scrapped, and now its going somewhere else. But theyll keep the Juno cover story up.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
OMG. PHAGE! THE LEGEND. I WORSHIP YOU!

Nah, but seriously. If you seriously think that Elenin is an extinction level event. Boy do I have link for you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5-8-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

Juno was announced in 2008 and scheduled for launch between the 5th and 26th of August 2011. Do a little research for yourself fella.

Edit: Oh it appears you've discovered Google, well done.

edit on 5-8-2011 by PW229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Sorry! The link did not go to where I wanted it to go. Try this: spaceweather.com... and then go to "Near Earth Asteroids" and look at 2009 AV

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by PW229
reply to post by BrnBdry

Juno was announced in 2008 and scheduled for launch between the 5th and 26th of August 2011. Do a little research for yourself fella.

Read the whole thread befor replying.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Agreed!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

Juno Timeline

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry

Originally posted by PW229
reply to post by BrnBdry

Read the whole thread befor replying.

Oh please. Look at the time between your reply and mine. 1 minute. Maybe I was typing my reply at the time? Maybe I hadn't seen your reply? Not wanting to earn myself a "Manners and Decorum" banner I'll leave it there.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join