It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leonid Elenin - A summary of crazy hidden meanings to his name = Meteor Shower 9th Nov 2011?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
What are the coincidences of so many coincidences associated with the name "Leonid Elenin"?

Take this for example:

If you take his first name, Leonid - it actually means this:

Leonids = "are a prolific meteor shower associated with the comet Tempel-Tuttle. The Leonids get their name from the location of their radiant in the constellation Leo: the meteors appear to radiate from that point in the sky. They tend to peak in November." en.wikipedia.org...
If Leonid Elenin was an actor paid to do a cover, "Leonids Elenin" with the extra "s" would sound so weird, but thats just my speculation lol.

Then, if you take the last name Elenin and analyse it crazily enough:

Elenin = There are so may theories to this part of the name:
- Elenin backwards is Ninele or 9/11
- Elenin means Extinction Level Event Nine
- Ninele could also refer to "Nine Leo", meaning there would be a meteor shower from the constellation Leo in the sky headed towards Earth indirectly caused by Comet Elenin's gravity. The date of this event would be the 9th of some month which I'm guessing to be 9th November 2011 if you consider the meaning of "Leonids".
IIf the comet was named "Oelenin", it would just weird, hence I assume they removed the "o" to make it easier to pronounce.

So there you have it:
Leonid Elenin = Meteor Shower from the constellation Leo on 9th November 2011 causing Extinction Level Event Nine.
Also, just to point, the Earth happens to pass through the tail of Comet Elenin on 9th November 2011 - you can see that on the NASA orbit diagram for C/2010 X1 Elenin. Now thats Interesting if you see the significance!

Well, thats my crazy theory anyway. It doesn't mean you have to believe it because its a highly speculative theory based on "coincidences. But you gotta admit, the "Leo" coincidence has been popping up quite a bit from all those prophecies by Nostradamus, Mayans and other Ancient Cultures..
edit on 5-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
*facepalm*

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Yes, Nostradamus did indeed make some crazy predictions!

st.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by constant_thought

Whats so wrong about the "coincidences"?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Sorry didn't mean to sound outright rude but in retrospection I guess it was a tad
Well it's a bit of a wild stab in the dark though don't you think?

Need a bit more info on these re-occurrences of his name really to draw any parallels for myself, but I never have been a follower of the whole numbers and names with hidden meanings thang. 9/11 = 11 + 9 x yadda yadda = Ben Affleck did it and such.

Guaranteed though if it is to happen I can assure you I will be the first to apologise if I still have internet capabilities

I do believe there is something going on but i just don't think you'll find the answers hidden in the name of someone, his work on Elenin itself will probably yield more revelations regarding any possibility of an E.L.E. Still quite amazed that it's "corona" is larger than Jupiter already and we will be passing through that tail at some point in the near future, quite amazing really

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by constant_thought

Interestingly enough, the Earth just happens to pass through the tail of Comet Elenin on 9th November 2011 - you can see that on the NASA orbit diagram for C/2010 X1 Elenin.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I've heard this so many times before, any new news ? I'm yawning here......old doom.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
TPTB would never use obvious coincidences to ratchet up the fear factor, would they?
Of course not.

Not that I believe elenin is going to amount to anything, but it's sure being played for all it's worth. And not just by some "crazy CT's" on ATS either.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Your thread discusses a most interesting find, but it should also consider the basis of where November 9, 2011 comes from or why it is even important as Comet Elenin passes by earth.

As we have heard, Comet Elenin is due to reach perihelion on Sept. 11, 2011. It will then on or about Sept. 26 most likely block out the sun for a number of days as predicted and while it is expected to cause many earth changes, as Comet Elenin moves into late October and November, we will have some interesting dates to watch.

On October 17-18 Comet Elenin is suppose to be closest to the Earth on its way out of our solar system. This is a good suspect date for a potential pole grab from Comet Elenin's mass. This grabbing of our southern pole could then lead to a pole shift of the three types commonly described.

October 28, 2011 is the Mayan calendar end date. I mention this date because you never know, those that are ready, could blink out and disappear into the next dimension as humanity transforms into the new age. Since we don't know what is going to happen on the Mayan calendar end date, I thought I would include it for informative reasons.

On November 9, 2011 which is the same day that FEMA/DHS is testing the national emergency test EMS broadcast system on all national media assets.

While all of this information is indeed important, nobody has mentioned that November 9 is also the date that asteroid YU55 is suppose to be closest to Earth during its passage and also in the threshold of Comet Elenin's debris trail.

I mentioned all this because the 11-9-11 importance is a combination of Comet Elenin data and YU55 data.

While Comet Elenin will have a debris trail that we will begin passing through in November, it is indeed odd and rather suspicious that the same day that FEMA/DHS is conducting an EMS test of the broadcast system is also the very day that YU55 is suppose to pass through the "threshold" of the debris trail on the very date that earth passes through the debris field of Comet Elenin.

Three distinct coincidences that I do not consider coincidences. I consider them as tell tale clues that we are being deceived and also managed into thinking or fearing certain matters.

What this means in unspoken words is that while Comet Elenin will pass through the debris trail, it is also exactly when YU55 is coming very close to earth. It is this closeness that makes me think that either YU55 or Comet Elenin has the potential to hit debris that could deflect asteroids like cue balls on a pool table, into earths orbit or that perhaps such an impact in the debris field by YU55 could deflect the asteroid YU55 towards earth and or create a subsequent impact that would be of course an ELE event as feared, once it impacts on earth.

It is the fact that YU55 attains maximum entry into the debris field or what is commonly called the threshold of the debris trail, that I find it too coincidental to ignore because such an impact on or about 11-9-11 with debris that could send debris or the asteroid directly into earth to suddenly impact without prior notice or warning is to me too conveniently planned for me think this is just happenstance or chance.

While no evidence exists to prove this, there is ample evidence to prove that YU55 is in the threshold of Comet Elenin's debris trail on November 9, 2011 and since this is the mirror image of 911, I suspect that this date will also be used to advance the NWO agenda with some disaster that suddenly surprises everyone except those that planned for it well in advance of 2011.

Comet Elenin is part of this mystery and yet there are other Comets like Honda, Levy, and others that could be suddenly diverted should these objects impact with debris large enough to alter their path through space.

November 9, 2011 is an important date with Comet Elenin, but it is closely associated with the November 9, 2011 date by which YU55 will be in the very middle of the threshold of Comet Elenin's debris trail.

Many crazy things have occurred and most likely will continue to occur. For the time being, consider that on 11-9-11 that either YU55 or Comet Elenin will send deflected or impacted debris that could impact on earth.

We are in an information war and it is best to realize that there are many items on the plate. We must be concerned with everything going on, because as this 11-9-11 date has shown, it is associated with Comet Elenin's passing and debris trail which will begin on Sept. 11, 2011, which is for those that don't keep up with matters, the 10 yr anniversary of NYC 911.

While it would of been nice had someone in the media reported that not only is FEMA and DHS conducting an emergency test on 11-9-11 but that YU55 is also coming so close to earth than any bump or deflection in space from debris, could send the object asteroid or debris directly into earth.

Thanks for the thread and I hope this information will broaden the discussion of these two objects, Comet Elenin and asteroid YU55.

Mark November 9, 2011 on your calendar because I have no doubt its going to be an action packed date that will begin from when Comet Elenin is closest to the sun, on Sept. 11, 2011.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I know I can always count on you Elenin folks to give me another excuse to use my favorite gif.

Thanx again!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Wow, I didn't know the FEMA practice date was on 9th November too! And guess what - on that same day of the month, Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin of Israel was assassinated back in 1995! www.chabad.org.../9/2011
November 9th seems to be quite significant in history as well:
www.thepeoplehistory.com...

Looks like 9th November 2011 is going to be an interesting date to look out for...or not...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Are you actually claiming that this theory is yours? It has been parroted on every Elenin thread since March! I can't believe the Mods have let this thread last this long!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Only the date 9th November 2011 is my prediction based on the Leonid Elenin speculations by other members/forums.

However sceptical you may be, November 9th 2011 will be a pivotal point in history even though an E.L.E. doesn't happen.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I also heard someone using the NIN in ELENIN as "Nibiru Is Near" ...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I wont attack the whole thread even though its just the same nonsense I have been hearing for months now, but I do have a question for you.

How are we going to pass through the tail in november? You said check for yourself on JPL and I have. I dont see how this can be possible. Doesnt the tail from a comet always point directly away from the sun? We cross elenin's orbit sometime in early november, but that is roughly 90 degrees out of phase.

The point where we would run into the tail would be when the comet is between earth and the sun, all lined up. Am I mistaken? Also keep in mind this comet is not on the same ecliptic plane as us, meaning there is only a very narrow chance things will line up properly.

ETA: I just double checked with JPL, this alignment happens on Sept 27th, with the comet still 0.38AU from earth. Not to mention Elenin is already above our ecliptic at that point. Anyone care to verify my question/claims?
edit on 6-8-2011 by IntegratedInstigator because: (no reason given)

ETA2: You guys want something to freak out about? Check this out, play with the orbit simulator. Unfortunately the closest approach has come and gone uneventfully
It got damn close though!

edit on 6-8-2011 by IntegratedInstigator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Indeed! What are the odds? Thank you for taking the time to make this thread.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
Your thread discusses a most interesting find, but it should also consider the basis of where November 9, 2011 comes from or why it is even important as Comet Elenin passes by earth.

As we have heard, Comet Elenin is due to reach perihelion on Sept. 11, 2011. It will then on or about Sept. 26 most likely block out the sun for a number of days as predicted and while it is expected to cause many earth changes, as Comet Elenin moves into late October and November, we will have some interesting dates to watch.

On October 17-18 Comet Elenin is suppose to be closest to the Earth on its way out of our solar system. This is a good suspect date for a potential pole grab from Comet Elenin's mass. This grabbing of our southern pole could then lead to a pole shift of the three types commonly described.

October 28, 2011 is the Mayan calendar end date. I mention this date because you never know, those that are ready, could blink out and disappear into the next dimension as humanity transforms into the new age. Since we don't know what is going to happen on the Mayan calendar end date, I thought I would include it for informative reasons.

On November 9, 2011 which is the same day that FEMA/DHS is testing the national emergency test EMS broadcast system on all national media assets.

While all of this information is indeed important, nobody has mentioned that November 9 is also the date that asteroid YU55 is suppose to be closest to Earth during its passage and also in the threshold of Comet Elenin's debris trail.

I mentioned all this because the 11-9-11 importance is a combination of Comet Elenin data and YU55 data.

While Comet Elenin will have a debris trail that we will begin passing through in November, it is indeed odd and rather suspicious that the same day that FEMA/DHS is conducting an EMS test of the broadcast system is also the very day that YU55 is suppose to pass through the "threshold" of the debris trail on the very date that earth passes through the debris field of Comet Elenin.

Three distinct coincidences that I do not consider coincidences. I consider them as tell tale clues that we are being deceived and also managed into thinking or fearing certain matters.

What this means in unspoken words is that while Comet Elenin will pass through the debris trail, it is also exactly when YU55 is coming very close to earth. It is this closeness that makes me think that either YU55 or Comet Elenin has the potential to hit debris that could deflect asteroids like cue balls on a pool table, into earths orbit or that perhaps such an impact in the debris field by YU55 could deflect the asteroid YU55 towards earth and or create a subsequent impact that would be of course an ELE event as feared, once it impacts on earth.

It is the fact that YU55 attains maximum entry into the debris field or what is commonly called the threshold of the debris trail, that I find it too coincidental to ignore because such an impact on or about 11-9-11 with debris that could send debris or the asteroid directly into earth to suddenly impact without prior notice or warning is to me too conveniently planned for me think this is just happenstance or chance.

While no evidence exists to prove this, there is ample evidence to prove that YU55 is in the threshold of Comet Elenin's debris trail on November 9, 2011 and since this is the mirror image of 911, I suspect that this date will also be used to advance the NWO agenda with some disaster that suddenly surprises everyone except those that planned for it well in advance of 2011.

Comet Elenin is part of this mystery and yet there are other Comets like Honda, Levy, and others that could be suddenly diverted should these objects impact with debris large enough to alter their path through space.

November 9, 2011 is an important date with Comet Elenin, but it is closely associated with the November 9, 2011 date by which YU55 will be in the very middle of the threshold of Comet Elenin's debris trail.

Many crazy things have occurred and most likely will continue to occur. For the time being, consider that on 11-9-11 that either YU55 or Comet Elenin will send deflected or impacted debris that could impact on earth.

We are in an information war and it is best to realize that there are many items on the plate. We must be concerned with everything going on, because as this 11-9-11 date has shown, it is associated with Comet Elenin's passing and debris trail which will begin on Sept. 11, 2011, which is for those that don't keep up with matters, the 10 yr anniversary of NYC 911.

While it would of been nice had someone in the media reported that not only is FEMA and DHS conducting an emergency test on 11-9-11 but that YU55 is also coming so close to earth than any bump or deflection in space from debris, could send the object asteroid or debris directly into earth.

Thanks for the thread and I hope this information will broaden the discussion of these two objects, Comet Elenin and asteroid YU55.

Mark November 9, 2011 on your calendar because I have no doubt its going to be an action packed date that will begin from when Comet Elenin is closest to the sun, on Sept. 11, 2011.
Thank you for clarifying the whole Comet Elenin\YU55 Fall 2011 thing. People are free to swallow whatever dis-info campaign they so wish. As for me, I`m on my toes. Expecting your heads up to save mine and my family`s lives.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hi there, can you conclusively tell me in a few short words what makes your seemingly crazy prediction any more likely than thousands of equally unsubstantiated predictions that precede it?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaiuk

Hi Kaiuk, your question is legitimate. Its tough to tell fact from fiction with so many claims flyin off the table. I just discovered this ATS thread called Whitehouse letter addresses "US Must Prepare for Comet Collision" www.abovetopsecret.com... Hope that helps. Be well.
edit on 7-8-2011 by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

You really are living in your own little world aren't you?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join