It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul further alienates himself by siding with Michael Savage

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

If elections really made a difference, they would be illegal.

That line is so true.... may i borrow it? It's brilliant.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
There was a time in this once fine country that any individual clamoring and politicken' for office wouldn't have stood a chance at election.

Only the individuals that the people supported threw their hats into the race.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Right, why would you ever want a friend who's platform if I remember right has always been Borders, Language and Culture? I mean how dare he want our borders secure, english be the national language and protect americas culture, what an eeeeeevil person he is.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by EmVeeFF

Not just Ron but he brother Wayne Paul and his son Rand Paul as well

Wayne Paul on Alex Jones Tv 1/4:Why We Need to End The Fed!!

Dr. Rand Paul on Alex Jones Tv 1/4:Real Change in 2010!

The MSM is doing there best to stop Ron Paul. So far they've been successful to a degree, but at the same time they've completely failed. Ron Paul is huge! He will be the quiet storm for 2012, so to speak

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

I always was suprised Dr. Savage was not mentioned on this board much more often. I think he is by far the most truthful person on the radio. If you listen to the show enough hell tell you his real opionions on how the governement is just a horse and pony show and is fixed. I mean he was the only one who reported about the CEOs with obama to Brazil

JEFFREY R. IMMELT - CEO, GENERAL ELECTRIC Immelt will retain his post at G.E. while becoming "chairman of the Council on Jobs and Competitiveness, a newly named panel that President Obama is creating by executive order." Wonder what hell recommand no taxes for GE again and tax rebates for new Green technology

ARIS CANDRIS - CEO, WESTINGHOUSE
JAMES T. HACKETT – CEO, ANADARKO PETROLEUM CORP He currently serves as a director of Fluor Corporation, Halliburton Company and The Welch Foundation.

JOHN V. FARACI – CEO, INTERNATIONAL PAPER
ANTHONY S. HARRINGTON – CEO, ALBRIGHT STONEBRIDGE GROUP

Busy in brazil looting america

DR. Savage is not owned by the left or the right unlike all the other BS on MSM

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpacc
reply to post by Chance321

I always was suprised Dr. Savage was not mentioned on this board much more often. I think he is by far the most truthful person on the radio. If you listen to the show enough hell tell you his real opionions on how the governement is just a horse and pony show and is fixed. I mean he was the only one who reported about the CEOs with obama to Brazil

JEFFREY R. IMMELT - CEO, GENERAL ELECTRIC Immelt will retain his post at G.E. while becoming "chairman of the Council on Jobs and Competitiveness, a newly named panel that President Obama is creating by executive order." Wonder what hell recommand no taxes for GE again and tax rebates for new Green technology

ARIS CANDRIS - CEO, WESTINGHOUSE
JAMES T. HACKETT – CEO, ANADARKO PETROLEUM CORP He currently serves as a director of Fluor Corporation, Halliburton Company and The Welch Foundation.

JOHN V. FARACI – CEO, INTERNATIONAL PAPER
ANTHONY S. HARRINGTON – CEO, ALBRIGHT STONEBRIDGE GROUP

Busy in brazil looting america

DR. Savage is not owned by the left or the right unlike all the other BS on MSM

I believe that he is on the side of freedom but his hands are tied.He had ron paul on yesterday then today he said that paul doesnt have a chance and perry will save us.A few weeks back he spoke of a dream where his life was in danger for speaking of bilderburgers and secret clubs.Most of the time he wont touch those subjects with a ten foot pole. I think he is being threatened or blackmailed.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Ron Paul has already alienated himself from the majority of the american public. While he speaks the cold hard truth at time, many of his policies the likes of eliminating minimum wage, cutting medicaid and social security, doesn't sit well with folks at all. Paulers seem deluded about this notion that people will vote favourably for a person with policies of this nature, that is not so in reality.

Ron Paul got a mere 4% in the Republican primaries, should indicated how alienated his beliefs are to the public.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Not a fan of Savage but I just dont think guilt by association is valid, especially with regards to RP's call into his show.

I just listened to the entire interview and RP's rhetoric is consistent as always.

I would argue that RP called into the show in an effort to expose more people to his philosophy.

I'm actually surprised that Savage would have RP on his show. Savage is a big supporter of endless wars contradictory to Dr. Paul's position.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
I don't think Ron Paul wants to be a serious contender. Gov pretty hair Perry has a plan to win favor of the evangelicals as evidenced by his prayer meeting in Houston. And whether you believe it or not; the conservative Christians are a force in American politics and Dr. Paul will need them if he is serious. Without them he won't win a nomination even by the TPM.

However I would like to see RP run as a third party candidate just to give the GOP and their corporate masters a lesson but I can't take RP seriously until he puts together a team and starts a viable campaign.

This next election cycle should be very entertaining. I hope exgov. Palin can find a niche in there as she is alway a Hot property and good for a wtf moment. But whoever is elected the ptb will set them right with the program and nothing will change. If elections really made a difference, they would be illegal.
edit on 5-8-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

Ron Paul already has support from MANY conservative Christian groups; for instance, there's the "Catholics for Ron Paul" coalition, the "Evangelicals for Ron Paul" coalition, etc.

To the OP: I think you have it backwards--it's Savage NOW siding with Ron Paul! Savage, for years, made fun of Paul and his supporters. Paul has NEVER been afraid to "enter the lion's den", so-to-speak. He gives interviews and has for years, even on those shows wherein he knows he's despised, mocked, marginalized, etc. It was all about getting the message out there. You know, a lot of people that considered Ron Paul nuts/kooky are now coming around--they are seeing that what Paul has predicted for years (especially economically) is coming to pass. Some of us think Savage is one of those now coming around!
As far as Paul not really wanting to win, I totally disagree. He has stated he wants to win, feels he has a good chance, has even given up his Congressional seat (future) so he can give all his energy to the Presidential race...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
So then, is Savage gonna back off of his hysteria diatribes about the rife "Islamofascists" and how we all need to give up our Liberties, because "Fighting them there, before we fight them here" [George Bush] is the end all be all of being a true Amurrican???

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
So is trolling here, expressing my view that I think Michael Savage is evil, and that a Libertarian is wrong for this country?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
So is trolling here, expressing my view that I think Michael Savage is evil, and that a Libertarian is wrong for this country?
Well, I have a few questions for you, has the repubs or the dems been any better? and who exactly is the libertarian?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NuroSlam

The Lib I was referring to is Paul. There were some aspects I was liking about him, but if he were to be elected and stick to Libertarian/Republican ideals, social safety nets would be slated for the dumpster, which -in my own view- is crazy and dangerous. Plus, I never got over the fact that he was defending of animal crush videos,
(Okay, I heard youall, each state's rights to deal with that how they will, which I disagree, rather, think should be established universally the same like first degree murder.)

My problem with Democrats is they were never true progressives. Populists FOR the American people, and against endless wars-of-aggression and pandering to big corporate lobbyists and bailing out untrustworthy too-big-2-fail financial institutions. Bill Clinton was TERRIBLE scary, for a long list of fascistic reasons.
I just want someone populist with common sense who does NOT think that if you are disabled, elderly, orphaned, widowed, ill, or fallen on hard times, that you should die in the street if you cannot pull yourself up by your own bootstraps.
I don't know if a view like that is more insane than it is wicked, or more wicked than it is insane.
edit on 6-8-2011 by simone50m because: edit

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Michael Savage is a moron...

Heres proof.

www.youtube.com...

What an idiot!!

www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-8-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Sorry, that wasn't aimed specifically at you, but was referring to some earlier problems in the thread.

I should have been more clear about that.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

reply to post by NuroSlam

The Lib I was referring to is Paul. There were some aspects I was liking about him, but if he were to be elected and stick to Libertarian/Republican ideals, social safety nets would be slated for the dumpster, which -in my own view- is crazy and dangerous.

They should be slated for the dumpster as they are only there to pad the coffers of goverment, no one is suppose to live long enough to collect SS. as far as the others, they are so poorly managed I dont understand how anyone can support them. Before FDR these things were handled in the private sector. The fact that a gun is held to your head in order to support these things is the sole reason they should be eliminated.

Plus, I never got over the fact that he was defending of animal crush videos,
(Okay, I heard youall, each state's rights to deal with that how they will, which I disagree, rather, think should be established universally the same like first degree murder.)
He wasnt defending them, he was applying the constitution to the idea of enforcement. While you may think it should be handled federally, there is no powers for the federal government to do it. So it must be handled by the states. I personally feel someone who does that should be taken out back and curb stomped. but it is not the federal governments job to do that.

My problem with Democrats is they were never true progressives. Populists FOR the American people, and against endless wars-of-aggression and pandering to big corporate lobbyists and bailing out untrustworthy too-big-2-fail financial institutions. Bill Clinton was TERRIBLE scary, for a long list of fascistic reasons.
I just want someone populist with common sense who does NOT think that if you are disabled, elderly, orphaned, widowed, ill, or fallen on hard times, that you should die in the street if you cannot pull yourself up by your own bootstraps.
I don't know if a view like that is more insane than it is wicked, or more wicked than it is insane
So you don't believe the constitution should be followed is what I am getting from your post
edit on 7-8-2011 by NuroSlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Another limp-d thread trying from the clouds to discredit the only creditable man we the people have,

Epic fail op

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
i think this interview could clear a few things up:

he interviewed the man on Savage nation, and im particularly fond of Dr. Savage so.... Dr. Savage finally came to his senses lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join