It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jury convicts 5 officers in shootings during Katrina crisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
A crisis I would point out that Bush made worse because the government blockaded incoming help. I don't know how well known it is about the house to house search and seizures of documented gun owners weapons, but at this point, a point they were brought to because Bush wanted to fly circles around New Orleans instead of sending in aid, these people were like caged animals. Nobody allowed to leave except by gov. methods and nobody allowed to in to help. These guys aren't the only people that need to be prosecuted. I heard a lot of people saying it was all about race. I agree only in the respect the there was not a lot of GREEN living there. Color of your skin is nothing anymore. The only color anyone cares about is green now.
news.yahoo.com...
edit on 5-8-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

Somebody already posted this today

sorry

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I worked in New Orleans after Katrina and met alot of people that told me things I wish they hadn't. One guy I met was a helicopter pilot. He was one of many that would fly with 2 snipers and they would shoot looters. Then thay had another helicopter that would retrieve the bodies and dispose of them. He told me that most of the missing are results from this operation. They couldn't take them to the morgue with head wounds. If it were just one person telling me this, I would have been a little apprehensive to believing it, but a good 20 people, most who didn't know each other told me pretty much the same thing. Just a note, the buddy I went to New Orleans with, his sister was arrested and spent 5 years in jail for stealing diapers & formula from a store for her baby. Complete madness!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Sorry, it does look like you got beaten to the punch. Let's please continue discussion in this thread:

Breaking: Jury convicts 5 police officers in post-Katrina shootings

new topics

top topics

join