It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is a Republican

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Finally the truth is out. I have to tell you that explains why the Old Man has such a bug up his arse and why he seems to have just walked away from his responsibilities here. Hiking the Appalachian trail or some space equivalent. He could give a chit.

His son Jesus though...is a die hard, crybaby liberal.
Jesus is the Man.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I am 100% sure that anyone who thinks god is empowering them to commit horrible acts of genocide,theft,tyranny,and oppression,all in the name of a scheme to stage world government,or even a rich prick who's Satanic fathers play host to evil satanic cults hidden behind a veil of a shadowed government,who's main goals are to enslave an entire country,infringe upon it's freedoms and people.......excuse me one moment while i go laugh this off.......this is just flat out ridiculous,god supporting our government,so we can be bought out with sex,money,and fringe benefits?sell out the entire world for moments of personal pleasure......It is of my own personal freedom of speech when i say:Anyone who really believes this in complete delusion reality and are in need of a straight jacket and 80ccs of thorazine-John the Baptist

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join