It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is a Republican

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
G.O.P.= Gods own party.

Here are some quotes from notable republicans.

In Stephen Manfield's 'The Faith of George W. Bush,' we learn that before his run for the presidency, Bush confided in evangelical leader James Robison about the vocation, saying: "I feel like God wants me to run for President. I can't explain it, but I sense my country is going to need me. Something is going to happen... I know it won't be easy on me or my family, but God wants me to do it."

And an Associated Press story reported in January 2010 that "Sarah Palin believed that Sen. John McCain chose her to be his running mate in the 2008 presidential race because of 'God's plan,' according to a top political strategist in the Arizona Republican's campaign."

During his 2008 campaign for Senate re-election (which he lost) Minnesota Senator Norm Coleman told a radio talk show host that "He starts every day with a prayer and that he knows 'God wants me to serve.'"

So there is your proof that God is a republican and this debate can end finally

newsweek.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
since the republicans step up on that cross and get crucified every single day and have nails pounded time and time for the sins of the democrats i say he was.

as opposed the the god of the left and the democrats government kill god to become gods the government is the alpha and omega and the government can turn water into wine and spread the seas.

ok yeah right.
edit on 5-8-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

GOP (Grand Old Party)
God is NOT on the side of the GOP or any political party.

The political party's should be on Gods side.

Goofy thread though.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
God is not even a finite, let alone any specific construct of any finite. Your funny.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
A rich man will have a hard time getting into heaven.
Take your wealth and give it to the poor.
Keep your life free from the love of money, and be content with what you have.
Only the man who says goodbye to all his possessions can be my disciple.
The way God hates money he would spit on the GOP for the way they worship money.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by kro32

GOP (Grand Old Party)
God is NOT on the side of the GOP or any political party.

The political party's should be on Gods side.

Goofy thread though.

Well said, man. To both you and the OP.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Personally I think God is a Buddist!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

LOL!!! Your post is the perfect example of someone being of the party of "personal responsibility" yet everything is everyone else's fault. Good grief.

Oh those poor persecuted Republicans!
"Nailed up on the cross daily." It can't get better than that! Yet, you have nothing to say about those who claim God is on their side and that they received a calling from God to run for president, yet they are all the same people who support war, torture, erosion of personal liberties, and forcing religious beliefs onto others.

At least, from your standpoint, the Democrats don't say God told them to do something while they are screwing over the American people. See? The party of "personal responsibility" still has no responsibility for their actions. God told them to do it! So they are just obeying their master.

There is nothing scarier to me than a politician saying that God is speaking to them and is the reason they do what they do. Especially considering part of their religious belief is to do what God wants them to and not question it (Abraham anyone?). Funny how none of them even consider that maybe it's Satan speaking to them. If I were a religious person, that would be my vote for the source of the voice in their head.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

i disagree the most scariest thing ever spoken is " the government will come to save me" and Especially considering part of their religious belief(government) is to do what Government wants them to and not question it.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

i disagree the most scariest thing ever spoken is " the government will come to save me" and Especially considering part of their religious belief(government) is to do what Government wants them to and not question it.

lol ...You really have no recollection of the Bush years do you?
edit on 5-8-2011 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
When I say "Obama" am I taking the lefts gods' name in vein?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualzombie

i remember fondly the bush years i had more money in my pocket and when it comes to religion thats between then and their maker by whatever name they call it and its not my place to judge their faith or belittle it.

the only exception there is a faith in government and its religious cult following.
edit on 5-8-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

No but when you say money, greed, or war you are taking the right's God's name in vein.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

i remember fondly the bush years i had more money in my pocket

You do understand this economic problem we had was hatched out under the Bush administration right? I cannot stand Obama either but for the sake of God remember how the last administration about single handed ruined our nations freedom and our economy.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
"God is a Republican. "

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

yeah i do clearly understand where the economic problems came from those people who think their god(government) can save all those little people.

siine 1935 when it began and the push for social engineering that has led us into the abyss sure blame bush if you want but it wont ever make it the truth.

decades in the making decades fathom that artificial manipulation of people and business by that god government that they know best and we dont know squat.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
If God was republican we would all be on an the express lane to death row.

No forgiveness of sins...None.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
God is something that people;
Fear
Hate
Love
Don't understand
Adore
Admire
Respect

God MUST be a Tea Party member!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Fear
Hate
Love
Don't understand
Adore
Admire
Respect

God MUST be Government!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Fear
Hate
Love
Don't understand
Adore
Admire
Respect

God MUST be Government!

SHHHHHHH!
We have enough people here who already believe that!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join