It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NORAD lied/Bush Lied...testimony VIDEO from CSPAN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
www.canofun.com...

Questions:
1. Why isn't this active/loud in the public discourse over 9/11?
2. Why ha the Kerry campaign not hammered it?
3. How can any budget allocations be directed when the existing system clearly would have worked if those in command simply followed procedure??

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
This is beyond belief. I agree that's weird that this is not looked at.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I just watched that video and when you take into account the video of King George sitting in that school once he is notified the planes have hit the WTC and does NOTHING. It cannot be called incompetence.......it has to be called what it is.........prior knowledge, prior planning, and a cover up of lies.

What it comes down to is in three months we have to choose between King George and Kerry, Skull and Bonesmen alike............We are truely in DEEP trouble in this country.

"It is the end of the world as we know it........but I feel fine"

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
thanks for posting this, usually i see a bunch of men in these types of meetings and ignore it, I assume that the media will cover the important points for me. However I haven't heard a thing about this on any of the popular media sources. glad i watched it. imo Norad lied, FAA was unprepared and didn't follow procedures and all should be held accountable. thanks again for posting it.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Oh my....can this country sink any further into the abyss?

I think its becoming quite clear that these people have their own agendas and could care less about the state of the nation. What makes me feel really bad is that I know they will never have to answer these questions or face any sort of punishment.

The question is: Who is going to stand up for our rights and our country? Sure, everyone of us on here talks a big game, but when it comes down to it who is going to do something about it? I'm just as guilty as the next guy as far as this is concerned.

The rich get richer, and the poor get poorer...and sadly, I don't know if we can do anything about it now. I think these people have been allowed to have too much power, and now I see the end in sight, and its not pretty!

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I am not sure what is scarer. That everyone involved was/is that incompetent that this all happened. That everyone was aware of what was happening and allowed it to happen. That it was a combination of the two. That was both the GREATEST find involved in 9/11 and the worest-if you know what I mean.
You get my vote for way above!

* edited to inform of vote for way above!

[edit on 17-8-2004 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
My favorite line

"......it won't be worth an Enron pension....."
PRICELESS

[edit on 8-17-2004 by groingrinder]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I have never doubted that there were those who had prior knowledge that 9/11 was going to happen. Moreover the handling of the hijackings was atrocious. From the time of the first knowledge of the hijackings until the final plane went down was over an hour, no one can tell me that the fighters could not have been scrambled and took evasive action in that period of time.

Why did Shrub continue to read a book to children when there was a crisis that needed attention more than spending his time reading a book to children. I think it is because he wanted to have a situation that would give hime a reason to set an agenda. Besides it was good PR.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
1. NORAD stand down
2. Afgan Convoy of Death Massacre
3. Armeggedon terrorists captured in the US ( Why no Ashkroft mega news blitz? They were White Supremists )
4. BP oil plant down South had a massive , unexplaind explosion last week.....*chirp**cricket*

And so on.....

top topics

join