It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather phenomena, Solar flares or Haarp?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This is where I would love to see everyone's videos of unusual, creepy and or strange weather videos. I have many to post that I took lately and I would like them to be debunked or researched. I am going to take videos of storms for research purposes and post them on here and maybe just maybe they will provide some valuable information as to what the heck is going on all over the world with our atmosphere.

Here is my first one:

Weird Thunder

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Notice those 2 red eyes on the side. Don't think that is part of the weather and that red streak that went down was not lightening. Told you there are red dots in the sky. I saw one zip right past my camera the other night, dingy me didn't have it on movie because it was only on picture. I was trying to get more pictures of that bright white object up there. And those red things sit next to it.

edit on 5-8-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I don't think it's fruitful to debate which weather phenomena are spontaneous and which are caused by interference from geophysical weapon systems in the hands of the US military. It's enough to know that they can control the weather to a certain extent, an extent we don't fully know, but these insane cocksuckers definitely do not need to be in charge of it, they're warmongers, paranoiacs, egomaniacs and just generally lunatics.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
One of the strangest weather phenomena I ever witnessed occurred in May of 2009. I was living in Southern Illinois and we were hit with a vicious storm that was called by many an "inland hurricane". Locally we experienced 119 MPH winds for 22 minutes. My whole area was devastated. My town was hit by a tornado once and experienced the same MPH wind, but that only lasted approximately 5 minutes.
www.spc.noaa.gov...

new topics

top topics

join