It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS finally get to say Hi!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Good evening all ATS members that read this, my first post. I have been visiting this AMAZING website for over 2 years now, and have finally jumped in at the deep end so that i can give my views (if applicable) to the wonders of conspiracys.

I live in england not far from Peasemore in Berkshire. Maybe you have heard of it? Barry King? And his storys of underground bunkers harbouring aliens? and mutants? Anyway I get some weird occurances happening around my area and maybe one day soon i may be able to share these with you. With of couse Pics and PROOF! ha

I hope you can give me the chance to put across my own theories and ideas and Thank you for (hopefully) accepting me as atreasured member of ATS.

COYI

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by englishiron

Hi englishiron, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Welcome to the pack. Looking forward to your comments, opinions and criticisms.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Welcome abroad.Hope you enjoy the show.

new topics

top topics

join