It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry The Media Should Not Give Equal Time To The Teaparty

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

i love the hypocrisy here

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

(snip)
I don't agree with the majority of what The Tea Party folks say but... I'm glad they say it. Just like I'm glad to hear from the Green Party. We need more parties and we need more ideologies.
(snip)

This right here folks is exactly the line of thought that our government is lacking. ALL parties deserve to have their opinions voiced! Id flag you if I could but since I cant, you get my daily star

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LooksLikeWeMadeIt
... shining a spotlight on the tea bags is like giving a child having a tantrum ...let the tea party have their angry lil "we're patriots blah blah blah" mental midget orgy... and pay no attention to the baggers. ... let the baggers fester quietly and maybe they'll just go away.

This is this most vile, I'll call it, "habit"...Feel brave mighty keyboard warrior because you'll never forget the day you call me a teabagger withing arms reach.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Ole Long Devil is still alive?

Impressive

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

The problem is that we should not be squashing any voices. That is not very American. A grass-roots organization of any ideology needs to be heard. You want to live under a two-party empire forever?!

THAT is what TPTB is very afraid of. If the left and the right every start talking they may actually find they have more common goals then they thought.

Like kicking the Corporate puppet masters OUT of our government.

You want to put a cap of say 5,000 employees on all private corporations and all others have to have 51% employee ownership??? (Better option than a union) I can certainly go for that.

You want to get us out of NAFTA, CAFTA, WTO and the other slavery treaties. SURE I am right behind you dragging the spare ammo.

You want to boot the Federal Reserve Members into a hole so deep they will never see the sunshine again.... Well I might ask you use a mine shaft instead of a pit cave but other wise I will help you fill in the hole.

edit on 5-8-2011 by crimvelvet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

....go before congress confessing to war crimes,....

I was just thinking....

For anyone else who read up on Kerry and his Vietnam war experience. Does he strike you as a "POWER TRIPPER" ?? It seems he is all about personal power. period.

A guy who gets off on killing people is not a liberal and he is not someone I want in my government.

www.counterpunch.org...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by macman

....go before congress confessing to war crimes,....

I was just thinking....

For anyone else who read up on Kerry and his Vietnam war experience. Does he strike you as a "POWER TRIPPER" ?? It seems he is all about personal power. period.

A guy who gets off on killing people is not a liberal and he is not someone I want in my government.

www.counterpunch.org...

Agreed. He is also a good bonesman. Which I am surprised no one has pointed out yet. So for all those getting your panties in a bunch, don't fret, he's merely fulfilling his role for the day to get you all worked up. When he gets off of camera, he goes and has a good laugh and a drink with people who will be on tv next week speaking out against what he just said. Turn off all the goofy tv news, it is what THEY want you to watch and if you believe any of it, you did just what they wanted all along.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join