It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry The Media Should Not Give Equal Time To The Teaparty

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

"And I have to tell you, I say this to you politely. The media in America has a bigger responsibility than it's exercising today. The media has got to begin to not give equal time or equal balance to an absolutely absurd notion just because somebody asserts it or simply because somebody says something which everybody knows is not factual."

as opposed to the absurdity of what the senator and the rest of the congressman push on the american sheeple on a dailiy basis.

"It doesn't deserve the same credit as a legitimate idea about what you do. And the problem is everything is put into this tit-for-tat equal battle and America is losing any sense of what's real, of who's accountable, of who is not accountable, of who's real, who isn't, who's serious, who isn't?"

neither do you or the tripe you just said on national television the right and honorable senator from the party who pushes for the "fairness Doctrine".

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Good senator from the great state of Mass will the real fascists please stand up?

thoughts and opinions welcome if you believe in the freedom of speech well do you or dont you?

edit on 5-8-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Yea this has been a staple of the democrats for a long time. I'm sure they will be pushing this legislation again sometime soon.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Typical Nazi rhetoric! The ignorance of these politicians boggles the human mind!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Taken hostage by whom?
What a pencil faced idiot

That many entitlements as if money grows on trees but it's the Tea Party who wants to limit spending doesn't think of the consequences of their actions?????

Get the hell outta here, what an idiot!!!

What everyone knows is not factual is that money does not grow on trees, he is arguing about the Tea Party wanted the U.S. to default, or at least some tea partiers did, but the dems wanted to increase the debt ceiling BUT.. WITHOUT any plans to ensure this same BS doesn't happen again next year, or even in the next couple of months again.

What a complete fool, the media has a responsibility NOT to give airtime to fools like him that say a large GROUP of people should have no voice.

Anyone who agrees with this chimpanzee needs to get their head examined

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Hey Kerry!
Guess which finger I'm holding up?

We must really be making ground for these jackwagons to feel so threatened!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Yep, can't have the evil Tea Party, or anyone that disagrees with John Kerry on TV.
DUH!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Oh yeah, Hey Kerry!! Thanks for giving back your medals...
They will be given to honorable and deserving Soldiers.
Not Jackholes that go before congress confessing to war crimes, not being charged even though your Military Commission is for life...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I guess I need to get my head examined. Senator Kerry is 100% right as is our Prez. we need to spend our way out of this recession. we need to invest in job growth. the msm should not be focusing on the tea party as much as they are. shining a spotlight on the tea bags is like giving a child having a tantrum the attention they so desperately seek. let the tea party have their angry lil "we're patriots blah blah blah" mental midget orgy but don't advertise it for them. put the focus on jobs and growth. and that means listen to the Prez and his ideas and pay no attention to the baggers. look at their poll numbers. the American people realize what they are dealing with. they realize many of them made a serious mistake when they allowed the t/p to infest Congress. they realize they need to remedy this. and in due time they will. until then let the baggers fester quietly and maybe they'll just go away.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LooksLikeWeMadeIt

I guess I need to get my head examined. Senator Kerry is 100% right as is our Prez. we need to spend our way out of this recession. we need to invest in job growth. the msm should not be focusing on the tea party as much as they are. shining a spotlight on the tea bags is like giving a child having a tantrum the attention they so desperately seek. let the tea party have their angry lil "we're patriots blah blah blah" mental midget orgy but don't advertise it for them. put the focus on jobs and growth. and that means listen to the Prez and his ideas and pay no attention to the baggers. look at their poll numbers. the American people realize what they are dealing with. they realize many of them made a serious mistake when they allowed the t/p to infest Congress. they realize they need to remedy this. and in due time they will. until then let the baggers fester quietly and maybe they'll just go away.

Yep. He is right...

You two musts share a brain.

At least the idea that Keynesian economics works, anywhere....

Wish Kerry would go away.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

We're not going away.
We're just getting started.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Yeah, Senator Kerry would rather only portray the Dem's point of view during any time spent politics in the MSM...

Dude, get your horse face out of the sand for a minute and take a breath of reality! This is just absurd. ALL viewpoints have a right to be heard, not just his and his party.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Wow, Kerry or anything he has to say is relevant? Hmm, must be a slow news day, cause he's as useful as Biden, and just as dumb when it comes to public statements.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

What a pencil faced idiot

LMAO! He IS pencil-faced! I have always thought the same thing!

I think the media should not give equal time to John Kerry.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

Dude, get your horse face out of the sand

LMAO! Now he's a pencil face AND a horse face!

This is a tough crowd!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Smart Man Mr Kerry.

It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. - Samuel Adams

edit on 5-8-2011 by crimvelvet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

"And I have to tell you, I say this to you politely. The media in America has a bigger responsibility than it's exercising today. The media has got to begin to not give equal time or equal balance to an absolutely absurd notion just because somebody asserts it or simply because somebody says something which everybody knows is not factual."

as opposed to the absurdity of what the senator and the rest of the congressman push on the american sheeple on a dailiy basis.

"It doesn't deserve the same credit as a legitimate idea about what you do. And the problem is everything is put into this tit-for-tat equal battle and America is losing any sense of what's real, of who's accountable, of who is not accountable, of who's real, who isn't, who's serious, who isn't?"

neither do you or the tripe you just said on national television the right and honorable senator from the party who pushes for the "fairness Doctrine".

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Good senator from the great state of Mass will the real fascists please stand up?

thoughts and opinions welcome if you believe in the freedom of speech well do you or dont you?

edit on 5-8-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

freedom of speech : yes, sure, of course, for everybody, ok, but please stop tea party puppets of neocon masters use OUR time with their anti masturbation ( forgotten ??? ) or other stupid talk !!!
it's not about freedom of speech, it's about intelligence of talk !!!

what do we have to care about the talk of the brain-cut people ??
the ones that do not think by themselves but by the double tongue of their masters of neo-liberalism ???
the ones not understanding their own manipulation by the powers ......
not our fault .... not Kerry's one ... but our loose of time man !!!
poor children of God, may the pedo priests help tea party with their new born ideas ....

so yes, a little bit less time for their great fantastic intellectual input ( = sarcasm !!! )

edit on 5-8-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: rcasm !

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

As a commie-leftist, I'd like to say your complaint is completely valid. I'd stand on your side of the line with you and tell Kerry to get bent. I'd like to hide his Botox and see if he could say that same thing with a straight face.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Senator Kerry is 100% right as is our Prez. we need to spend our way out of this recession.

Who needs to spend?
What will create jobs?

You are confused
If you are saying that PEOPLE need to spend more to increase jobs that's one thing
The debt ceiling is not for PEOPLE to spend, it's for Govt. to spend senselessly as they have been for too long

we need to invest in job growth.

Increasing the debt ceiling had NOTHING to do with job growth

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

The problem is that we should not be squashing any voices. That is not very American. A grass-roots organization of any ideology needs to be heard. You want to live under a two-party empire forever?! I don't agree with the majority of what The Tea Party folks say but... I'm glad they say it. Just like I'm glad to hear from the Green Party. We need more parties and we need more ideologies.

I can't believe people want to silence Americans that disagree with authority. That's why we weren't invited to that wedding in England.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Thanks for giving back your medals...
They will be given to honorable and deserving Soldiers...

For anyone interested in Kerry's military record counterpunch has a write up. www.counterpunch.org...

...Admiral Elmo Zumwalt,told me --30 years ago when he was still CNO [chief naval officer in Vietnam] that during his own command of U.S. naval forces in Vietnam,just prior to his anointment as CNO, young Kerry had created great problems for him and the other top brass,by killing so many non-combatant civilians and going after other non-military targets. "We had virtually to straitjacket him to keep him under control", the admiral said....

From what is said including reference to writings from his own diaries he seems to have enjoyed killing and had no remorse.

This is a Liberal??? Or another wolf in a sheepskin.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join