It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange cloud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Just found this video on youtube. I have never seen a "cloud" like this before. At first I thought it was foam, but at the end the guy touches it and the consistency looks cloud like:

edit on 5-8-2011 by HedyLamarr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Looks like a bunch of soapy foam to me. Still weird though.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Well that VERY obviously isn't a cloud at all. It is foam.

As to where it came from, I certainly wouldn't have been touching it. Hard to say since we have no idea where they are, but if they are near an ocean or large body of water, it could be seam foam. It could be detergent foam, or maybe even from some waste pool.

His arm probably fell off later that day.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
That's a lonely cloud....BET IT'S ON A MISSION!!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Thats 1 lazy cloud lol
Still it reminds me of aerogel.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by foundthetruth

I like how your mind works

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Fun with helium
video.google.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yeah looks just like the OP video. Cool

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Soapy bubbles, but you never know what's in it. I've just finished reading the Incredible Shrinking Man and we all know that started with a strange cloud.

Keep back!!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by HedyLamarr

My first impression on seeing it roll up the fenceline was some sort of fungus. However, there are several places in the video where it almost seems to be some sort of creature. As it is falling down to earth, it rolls over and sort of arches. Then as it rolls up the fence, it seems to put out appendages to grab the fence, and it appears to be sort of standing there looking through the fence at part of itself that got cleaved off. Then again as the guy is moving the interior of the substance around and opening that hole, I had the impression of some sort of soft wispy form of life. Ever seen that angel hair mold that will form in a moist place?

The odd thing is that two times recently I have seen an odd sort of cloud that almost appeard pixellated and under conscious control. Man with all the strange stuff going on in the world, these two experiences have me wondering WTF? Going to work both times in broad daylight, and the clouds were close to earth, one was like the dirty exhaust from a diesel engine dissipating in the air, but moved in a most unusual mannor and when it dissipated it broke up into pixels like a cable tv image, but outdoors in broad daylight.

The second one appeared as a 80-100 ft tall dusty smokey tornado that I saw for like 4 seconds before it also dissolved into pixels in the most bizarre mannor lol. No drugs involved. Going to work both times. Made me question the whole holographic reality thing and what they are capable of doing with it these days.

Interesting time to be alive right now for sure.

Peace...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
UAE News Story:

www.emaratalyoum.com...

Translation:

He said the National Centre for Meteorology and Seismology, said the video, which was published recently on «youtube», and reported by different media, about the fall of the cloud from the sky and reach to the ground, in the Bida Persia in the UAE, not only the scene of the foam, artificial, emphasizing the impossibility that the image is the cloud is real.

And video effects, which enables citizens of a state registration and publication on «youtube» debate among citizens, they appear as a small cloud which glide out of the sky to fall on the ground, before the clash with the iron fence divides it into parts.

According to a photographer, video clip, which monitored the scene from its inception, has paid surprising event to stop his car near the cloud, and ask one of the workers passing through the region that depicts his mobile phone, standing near the cloud, and then went to the location, and began Bmlamsthe his hand, saying that what happened is « One wonders ».

The proliferation of video and debate among viewers, as he described them to «the divine miracle», while others said that it is not only a hoax, and that what appears in the picture is just «artificial bubbles».

For his part, said the National Centre for Meteorology and Seismology, told «Emirates Today», that «the clouds do not fall on the ground», and that what came in the video can not be a cloud are real, pointing out that «the clouds can not be divided if you hit the fence, railing, as happened in the video, but going through such as air or fog, can not catch him ».

The center said that what this video is portrayed «foam» made by special devices, and can be shaped in the form of names or flags of States or different forms, used in advertising and festivals

edit on 10-8-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Fun with helium
video.google.com...

That is what you get for messing around with the weather

UAE announces Weather Control Technology - Amazing
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is This The Smoking Gun That Proves HAARPS Weather Capabilities?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join