It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joh lear might be right

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I believe what John says about the moon being a gateway for souls and that the operators are aliens may be real fact.
I used to have the ability to remote view. I would close my eyes and focus on the destination I want to see. I successfully practiced with the state capitol buildings using google. The way it would work is that I would see shadows of light and dark and sometimes color. I would try to remote view say alaskas' state capital building which I have never saw I would see what it looked like at then do a google seach and see if I was right.
I thought it would be interesting to see what was on the moon(take note that I never heard of the ideas about what john say the moon is used for.) I aimed at the moon and I saw about 7 grey aliens with red eyes. Almost immediately I felt like a part of me was ripped out. A very painful feeling in my mind and soul. It took me about 5 months to heal from that incident. every time I thought about what happened I could still feel the pain.
I had already proven to myself what i saw actually existed in the real world. it was not a astral project because I was fully awake. could it be really true that when we die our souls are sucked up to the moon where we are put into a giant computer and images are fed into our consciousness?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Does anybody know where John Lear went? He used to have a section dedicated to him here didn't he?

I heard he did something wrong and got booted off of here.. I haven't heard him on Coast to Coast AM in years either. Whatever happened to him?

Was he silenced or just ignored?
edit on 5/8/11 by Darce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Darce

Last I heard he had his own website or blog

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

there is this dude on youtube who beleives there are faces of demons or something on the moon and he put out recently this like 12 part video that was unbearably long in great detail showing his 'proof'...

I am unsure of any of it, but it fits with your premise..

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Darce

Talk to Zorgon; I believe John might be at the living moon, but I would definitely ask Zorgon.

seeker

top topics

join