It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Chinese Companies Selling Pills Made of Dead Babies?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
In reply to the responses to my anecdote I wasn't trying to imply that I thought this practice was right or wrong I was just sharing my experience and trying to shed light on the reality. I have heard many people talk about going to jail over a second child and that just simply isn't the case. There are penalties obviously but to some those are not an obstacle. And second many of you may not know or have forgotten that China is run on a system of bribes, deals, grafts, and scams. Pretty much anything is possible if you have connections and cash. Even then these are only the rules, and it is hard to enforce on a population of 1.5+ billion many of whom still live in the country and mountains and are not part of civilization almost. I think a lot of you are being naieve in believing that people don't break rules and blindly follow all the orders their government gives them. It doesn't matter where you live people sometimes do what they want regardless of the supposed consequences.

I believe it is not my role to dictate what people do inside or outside of my family and circle of influence. If people want to eat dead/aborted fetuses then they can knock themselves out. On the other hand putting those ingredients in a pill and not informing people what they are taking is pretty gross and I wouldn't be happy if I was taking those.

The value of a human life is not an absolute. What you feel that value is does not equate to what someone else feels that value is. You then cannot force someone else to value that life as much as you do, nor can you criticize them for their lack or abundance of value.
edit on 8/6/2011 by sputniksteve because: tried to type originally on my phone and didn't work out well.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

nonsense!!! Are you seriously believing that?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

nonsense!!! Are you seriously believing that?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This practice is not as shocking as the author is trying to make it sound. The babies are not being bred expecially for such a purpose and are certainly not being eaten alive and anyway the corpses would go to waste if not used in this manner. This is not a new thing. It is Traditional Chinese Medicine TCM to do this to still born offspring and since there are probably huge numbers of abortions in China why waste such a valuable resource ? Valuable in the medicinal sense since such foetus do contain compounds and molecules that bring health benifits. "Telomerase" for example. Telomerase. In the west medicine is doing these things too and it is simply evil to demonise the Chinese. In TCM it is taught that "all food is a medicine". Mineral tablets are simply high quality dirt. Eating mud is good for you. This usage of human foetal material is an example of the more exotic side of medicine. We could and do use foetal material of animals in exactly this manner in manufacturing certain such medications in the west too. It is normal and healthy to do so. In the UK eating the dead was normal prctice and fully lawful until a mere hundred years ago. Eating the stll born would have been normal too. In nature the mother cat will eat not only the placenta material of the new born litter, but will also eat the still born of the litter too. Waste not want not.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
This is not a new thing that they just started doing,they have probaly been doing it for thousands of years and with internet being new in term of human existance,we are just learning about it,does not make it an easy pill for us too swallow,no pun intended.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
factsanddetails.com...

Obsessed with aphrodisiacs! Weird!

Bear gallbladders can sell for up to $45,000 a piece. They often keep the bear alive and painfully torturer to keep getting gall.

Chinese medicine shops often sell things like dried starfish, bear paws, dried snakes, starfish flakes, dried scorpions, horse gallstones, rats fetuses picked in oil, turtle shells, powdered snakes, powdered horns, fuzzy elk antlers, frogs, birds' beaks, snakeskins, umbilical cords from donkeys and herring spawn wrapped in kelp—or medicines that contain these things as one of their ingredients. Medicines made from animals often purport to have properties which are associated with the animal.

Elephant skin is taken for acne; monkey heads are eaten for headaches and turtle heads are consumed for labor pains. Snakes are supposed to make one stronger. Snake glands are good for the eyes. Powdered snake gall bladder is reputed to be a cure for bronchitis. Coin snakes are one of the more popular remedies. Held together with sticks, they are sold coiled up with the head popping out of the middle and fact look like black quarters. They are boiled into a thick black liquid that is sipped like tea.

Chinese believe that eating turtles is supposed to make one live longer. Turtles have long been associated with longevity. Tons of turtles from five different species are shipped from Malaysia and Vietnam to China. Turtle blood is available at Wall-Marts in China. Lizards are taken for high blood pressure and the skulls of gazelles are ground into powder to make people strong. Bull gallstones are highly valued and very expensive. They are yellowish and about the size of nickels and are used to treat fevers and inflammation

Insects used Chinese medicine include pulverized weaver ants for asthma, powered cockroaches for stroke and silkworm feces for typhus. Dried cicadas are boiled in a soup to improve eyesight. Bee venom, honey and other bee products have been used for centuries by as folk remedies in China. Black scorpions sell for $12 a pound.

Dragon bones, actually ancient human and animal bones, play a significant role in Chinese culture. In the past they were prized for their medicinal qualities and used to treat malaria and other diseases. Now they are treasured not only by paleo-anthropologists but also by nationalists seeking to prove the biological continuity and singularity of the Chinese people. [Source: Sheila Melvin, New York Times, August 28, 2008]

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Good god! if you have a weak stomach don't look...they make soup out of the whole babies as a sex drive helper! SICK!!!!These people will do anything to increase sex drive!

theseoultimes.com.../ST/db/read.php?idx=7333

must copy paste the end /ST/db/read.php?idx=7333 this is real they cook and eat babies they try not to abort until they are 5 months along it looks like for money.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Wow.
This is truly a disgusting bit of info. I kept thinking while reading the thread about the vivisections on inmates that the Chinese did -- yeah, peeling the skin off of living people who were prisoners.

I thought it was bad enough that pregnant mare
urine was used as hormone replacement for women ["Premarin").

I think I may be ready to take the step to vegetarianism.

I also read an article just today about how the Chinese are "relaxing" their one-child-only policy for people who lost children in a mudslide that killed bunches of people. The article said that in the countryside the limit of one child is not applied, and in some areas the people are allowed to have 2-3 or more kids....

I just think the Chinese are a sick society. I don't care how long they've been around..........
some things are just WRONG.

And now, they freaking OWN the US. Gawds above..........

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

I just think the Chinese are a sick society. I don't care how long they've been around..........

Step right up and get your tickets to true ignorance right here folks.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

have to copy and paste the last part of the link

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

I read they are having problems with the lack of females in China's population,

I think this is the result when you lose sight of the sanctity of human life, we are all just animals after all attitude.

I used have a hamster when I was 14 yr old, and she always used to eat her babies if you didn't watch her. And I know fish will as well and cats and dogs will eat there offspring under certain conditions, or if there just really hungry. Just about every animal will eat there offspring's/fetuses though under different conditions compared to the other animals.

So ya even the human animal will as well, were just more complicated then the rest of the animals on earth, and so we do it in a more complicated way. But at the end of the day were still animals.

And china is what it is, most countries and people are what they are. So chose you friends wisely because what it is, does not change that much with the passage of time. A lot of times nations and peoples of a nation are like people, and people really do not change that much with the passage of time, sure they become more complicated over time, but the cores usually stay pretty much the same.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

I'm holding out hoping you are right but the Chinese do appear to eat anything that moves or is not made of metal!

Ha ha ha.....I probably shouldn't laugh at that....but I did.

Asian's in general do eat some weird things.....Have you ever seen the wine with a preserved animal in the bottle (usually a snake..but I think there's nastier ones with even mammals) I actually was able to take a sip of some of that snake wine, when a buddy brought some back after a trip. Not too bad really.
I guess we shouldn't be too judgemental on what they eat or drink though....They are a Hell of a lot healthier than we are in general, so maybe we're the ones eating disgusting things!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Once you get over the gag factor I hear it tastes like chicken. However since they are made of dead children I think they should come in bubblegum flavor

Yes and they should be made into the shape of Sesame Street characters. Or maybe SpongeBob Squarepants.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
Good god! if you have a weak stomach don't look...they make soup out of the whole babies as a sex drive helper! SICK!!!!These people will do anything to increase sex drive!

must copy paste the end /ST/db/read.php?idx=7333 this is real they cook and eat babies they try not to abort until they are 5 months along it looks like for money.

And I thought the pill story was bad
Of course we can't be sure if this is true or how widespread the practice is if true. One possibility is that there's lots of hatred in South Korea against the Chinese so people make up these stories to try and demonize them.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

This is not a new thing. It is Traditional Chinese Medicine TCM to do this to still born offspring and since there are probably huge numbers of abortions in China why waste such a valuable resource ? Valuable in the medicinal sense since such foetus do contain compounds and molecules that bring health benifits. "Telomerase" for example. Telomerase. In the west medicine is doing these things too and it is simply evil to demonise the Chinese

Let me get this straight there eating fetuses because they think that if you eat it while its in it's development stage you will gain some sort of power from it, such a youth or prolonged life.

Wow there really stupid aren't they. Telomerase are in everything in every living matter and cell, it is just a mechanism that turns on a programming and what its programmed to do is die. You eat telomerase and all that stuff every-time you eat anything biological. You could inject yourself with all the different mechanisms and bio products that you think will effect your aging and it still wont do squat if you don't change there programming.

In TCM it is taught that "all food is a medicine". Mineral tablets are simply high quality dirt. Eating mud is good for you. This usage of human foetal material is an example of the more exotic side of medicine. We could and do use foetal material of animals in exactly this manner in manufacturing certain such medications in the west too. It is normal and healthy to do so.

Just plain stupidity. like I said the human machine you call your body is meant to die and break down like it does. And the western medicine is not that far off of being stupid as well.

In the UK eating the dead was normal prctice and fully lawful until a mere hundred years ago. Eating the stll born would have been normal too. In nature the mother cat will eat not only the placenta material of the new born litter, but will also eat the still born of the litter too. Waste not want not

And so you defeat your whole argument with your own argument.

If eating fetuses makes you life longer and humans and cats and all other animals have been doing it for eons and centuries.

Well how come they don't life any better or longer then they did millions of years ago?

After all we have millions to billions of years to see the outcome of that little theory that they have in there heads.

And after all that time. What are the results? Well its there right in front of your nose, and that is nada, nothing, zilch. It does not effect lifespans or body functions almost at all. And really all its doing is what every other thing you eat does.

Its just like everything else you eat. It goes down one hole, and out the other. You are what you eat but no matter what you eat it all ends up as #.

And # is the secret to long life, and eternal youth, or at least perpetual youth, as everybody knows. Were does the # go? Really if they think that then they have the capacity of a 4 yr old for understanding why they age and die.

And a 4 yr old is about as smart as a old chimpanzee. Which means there almost as smart as a wise monkey.

edit on 6-8-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I wonder what people think of this versus stem cell research?

Is one okay because there is actual science behind it? Yeah,they have used fetuses to get stem cells.....So.....

Is America Just as bad?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Deny Ignorance...well that would be your (purposefull) ignorance.

edit on 6-8-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by KDM_Souljah
They eat babies not just as pills but they also eat them in soups,check this out,not for the faint hearted,truly disgusting people eat babies,www.eutimes.net...

Thanks for sharing this here so those who do not believe this is possible can see with their own eyes this is NOT a hoax. The photos are revolting. Eating dead baby soup is worse than taking pills of ground up dried babies.

China has had many famines in its history -- where cannibalism was forced. Could this appalling custom have originated during famine periods?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
reply to post by kro32

You see no problem?I hope that was you being sarcastic,for your sake.
Hmm,think of the one child policy in China-people will sell extra kids to stay out of jail.Plenty of pill material.

I just hope this article is BS-I do not want to think of my fellow humans behaving in such a way in today's world.
But I would not be surprised if it is true.

Horrid if true,worse if made up IMO.

Where do you think the massive amounts of Organs come from in China? It is like with butchered animal carcases, some parts are ground up and some are set aside for use in cosmetics.This is the end result of atheism(when atheist's become a majority).

Heck look at cosmetics in the West. Aborted fetus's are used to create a lot of the collagen stuff.

www.washingtontimes.com...
www.bvbl.net...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

There are certain things in life my mind absolutely refuses to even consider as a reality. This is one of those things. It's beyond any reason. Its as, if not more disgusting than fetus soup, or cord fritters, or any othe vile thing you can name to do to a corpse. It has to be a lie.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join