It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Chinese Companies Selling Pills Made of Dead Babies?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

You're right about one thing....if our Govts ever want to get us all riled up against China tomorrow, I doubt there will be many that will go against it.

Why the hell are our countries trading with China with all this sh*t going on over there.....time to move shop? Perhaps South America or some other place where this does'nt go on.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by KDM_Souljah
They eat babies not just as pills but they also eat them in soups,check this out,not for the faint hearted,truly disgusting people eat babies,www.eutimes.net...

EEEE gads this isn't true is it?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
reply to post by kro32

You see no problem?I hope that was you being sarcastic,for your sake.
Hmm,think of the one child policy in China-people will sell extra kids to stay out of jail.Plenty of pill material.

I just hope this article is BS-I do not want to think of my fellow humans behaving in such a way in today's world.
But I would not be surprised if it is true.

Horrid if true,worse if made up IMO.

I just wanted to straighten something out here. Chinese people are not sent to Jail if they have a second child. I know many people in China with 2-3+ children and there is no fear of imprisonment. *edit* Just to qualify all of this information I got a degree in International Relations with an emphasis in South East Asia and have worked in China for the last almost 6 years. I have discussed this very topic many times with my coworkers there.*

However they have to pay out the yin yang for those extra children. For instance here is a common scenario, I have seen before in Wenzhou. Factory owner is approached by a young couple that works for him. They are pregnant with a little girl, but due to their poverty they really need a little boy so that he can grow up to get an education and support his piss poor parents later in life. There is no way this couple can wait another year or 2 and have a boy and just pay the extra taxes because it would kill them. So they approach the factory owner and explain the situation. The factory owner already has 2 boys with his main wife but can easily afford a 3rd child and would love to have a girl.

Fast forward a few years. The little girl grows up the daughter of a wealthy factory owner who will never need for anything in her life. The factory owner can easily afford the extra expense and taxes and treats the daughter like his own. And best of all the very poor factory workers probably get a few hundred dollars for their daughter, who will grow up like a mini princess and are still able to try again for that Boy they need so badly.

Hopefully 1 or 2 people will actually read this and break the cycle of ignorance.
edit on 8/6/2011 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

So only those who can afford to have more than 1 child can do so.......so where does that leave those living in poverty? They either have to abort or give up that child. There are certain stipulations where parents are farmers and can get permission to have more than 1 child. No permission.....no 2nd child. Thats fact.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

why wouldn't they they have one child per family law on books what do you think the people do to enforce this law they are being forced to have abortions which means lots of dead fetuses.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by eLPresidente

There's a difference with that though. I'm not ingesting dead people.

As far as you know that is, you not ingesting dead people. But do you really know what some ingredients to some things are that people eat and use daily? Fetuses are used for more then just the pills that this story details. In fact there is some money to be made in the dead-baby/fetus business.

Down the line, when they will go trough the different veils, there reality will change and illusions will fall, don't be surprised that you find that the movie soilent green was not all just a fairy tale story made for the big screen.

Past the illusions of this world there is the truth, and the truth is known to those who cant see past illusions as the abyss.
edit on 6-8-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by KDM_Souljah

Yewww, nasty. I guess some people will eat anything, and according to the article its a delicacy as well.

I would like to tell you that I have not heard of this stuff before, but I cant because I have.

And from the article it says most of them are females do to the Chinese paradigm of preferring male baby's of female babies. Truly there pretty idiotic.

Ah the things people do.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

I read they are having problems with the lack of females in China's population,

I think this is the result when you lose sight of the sanctity of human life, we are all just animals after all attitude.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This bothers people but injecting people with vaccines that contain aborted human fetal tissue doesn't???

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalamatas
This bothers people but injecting people with vaccines that contain aborted human fetal tissue doesn't???

Of course it bothers me I quit drinking Pepsi BTW, was that story true too.
edit on 023131p://bSaturday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kalamatas

That also bothers me just as much

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

This doesn't violate human rights because modern society says killing unborn kids is perfectly ok.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Nearly 1.5 billion people, what is the average still born and abortion rate? I think it's definitely plausible.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

I'm on the doubting side of this story......In fact this story is a bit too similar to other urban myths about Chinese people eating babies....either during times of famine, when families would trade infants so they wouldn't have to kill and eat their own...or just eating stillborns, and aborted fetus's for reasons similar to the ones in this article.

I read an article a long while back (don't remember where or I'd try to link to it) that went into a great deal of effort exposing these stories as nothing more than an urban myth....even tracking down some alleged photos of Chinese people eating fetus's (One turned out to be just some freaky shock art project by some Chinese artist where he made a fake fetus out of regular food that looked realistic, then ate it)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Well if this turns out to be true.. This makes for one of the most disturbing things i have read in a long, long time..

doesn't this violate human rights?
edit on 5-8-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

Well China is well known for their human rights violations. They have a very strict policy of one child per family, and most families want males to carry on the family name. What do you think happens to all of the pregnancies that are confirmed female fetuses? yep you guessed it, abortions. I have read somewhere that some 13 million abortion are performed in China each year..thats a lot of baby material, and that is just plain sick

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Wow, what can I say? I really hope this story turns out to be fake because it's absolutely revolting. I wouldn't be surprised, it might be an attempt by South Korea to demonize China. Still, it sounds plausible doesn't it? Natural medicine is big business over there and the Chinese have been known to grind all kinds of organic things (including parts from protected species) into pills. Of course it's pseudo-medicine which makes the whole thing even more depressing. I'm following this story to see how it develops.

gizmodo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 5-8-2011 by cripmeister because: grammar

This has been going on for a few years in China I think

www.eutimes.net...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

I'm holding out hoping you are right but the Chinese do appear to eat anything that moves or is not made of metal!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Funny .. no-one has a problem putting a dead mans heart into his body.

The very same people obviously have a problem with someone making pills from human remains.

Besides of that .. If this doesn't smell like an urban legend I don't know what does.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
So much for those live airings of Obama and Hu Jintao talking about Human Rights.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Absolutely disgusting
if true.

I think the Chinese are taking the old saying "You are what you eat", too literally.

Again don't know if this is true or not but I guess when one is raised in a society that condones such things, like eating dogs/cats/rats and now 5 month old fetus' in bowls of soup????(I really hope those pictures and that article was from a magazine that's like the Koreans version of the "National Enquierer(sp?)".

I suppose one can become used to anything and do things that other cultures find appauling. It's all about how you are raised and your culture, and beliefs; and while I've seen (on t.v) and read about the Chinese and other Asian races doing some really nasty stuff, I really can't say for sure it's happening, cause I never saw it with my own eyes. But come on eating 5 month old baby's in a bowl of soup. For pete sake at that point they have all thier fingers/toes/nails , I mean ughhhh...I don't even want to think about it.

These same people would probably think some of the things Westerners eat and do are truely disgusting and just as atrocious as well. Hey I know some of the food additives in the stuff I eat, is disgusting and bad for me, and our meats contais a certain "allowed" amount of rat droppings or what have you. But this story is on a whole nother level.

"Soylent Green is people!"

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join