It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Chinese Companies Selling Pills Made of Dead Babies?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Not surprised by this
I am amazed at the stuff they eat.
Any thing that moves, straight into their mouths

If a turd had legs.....

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Where are you going to get all those babies? It said from the hospital, but do they really have that many baby corps? Lets not forget that its not like they can go to bunch of hospitals and ask them for the corps or they would risk getting busted/ Why not just all corps? This is pure propaganda.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

You have to ask if it violates human rights? It's not like the Chinese govt cared for human rights. For most people are only allowed one child. There's plenty of dead babies to go around! China has over a billion people. Only the wealthy or those in the party may get to have more than 1 child. Males are favored over females. Males are outnumbering the female births. So there's plenty of baby girls being murdered. Many were even found a stream.

So before people call this propaganda. Get to know the real China. You'd be surprised at the kind of evil that goes on.
edit on 5-8-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Thank you, I already stopped taking medicine but this......wow. I'll just die instead of getting Medical help. Thank you OP.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I have read two pages of this thread and I feel I'm
about to get sick.I will leave now and find something
more pleasant to read.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
this is beyond sick...beyond immoral....i don't even know where to start, voicing my disgust for something like this.....no way in hell will i ever go back to any kind of chinese restaurant...i don't know what the hell they put in the food...and after reading this....it makes me wish china would have been wiped off the face of the earth, a long time ago

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human0815
different Topic but also the same:

Police recover 2,002 illegally aborted fetuses in Thailand

More than 2,000 illegally aborted fetuses have been recovered at a Buddhist temple in Bangkok, Thai police said Friday. The fetuses were initially discovered earlier in the week, given away by the smell of decay at the Phai-nguern Chotinaram temple in central Bangkok. Friday's recovery efforts brought the total discovered to 2,002 fetuses, police Col. Metee Rakpan said.

read the whole disgusting Story

Here is a thought...maybe they are encouraging women to get pregnant .;....carry the pregnancy so far...then have an abortion...and they pay the woman for the fetus...then they make their pills....

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

I have noticed in our day and age that with time, I keep finding out more and terribly disturbring things that man is doing. Things I could never imagine. Just when I think I have heard and seen it all, something far more sinister and evil becomes apparent. I don't like this pattern that is emerging with our world. I thought my soul was pained and agonized before, but new discoveries of man's sickness keep emerging. There are no words left for what I feel, if this is true.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

You are what you eat!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
you got no more rhino horn, you got droopy wang.
here try new infant powder, give all vim and vigor of a new born.
and take droop out of wang.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I don't know why, maybe because I'm tired, but the first thing that came to mind when reading this story was how Kieth Richards admitted in an interview once how he took some of his fathers ashes ( he was cremated after dying) and mixed some of them with heroin and and proceeded to _______ snort.

I know it's not really the same thing, but it kinda is.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Well, I can't say I'm surprised, sickened but not surprised. Look at chinas track record: Tainted milk, toxic drywall, lead in our childrens toys and now this?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
It doesnt suprise me, the chinese are a bunch of sick bastards who dont value human life.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
I find it hard to believe they would have enough material to produce this product in mass quantities. Maybe if it's just a small amount and very expensive than it might be plausible.

Is there any proof that this actually has medical benefits? If it does than I see no problem as long as the purchasers are aware of what they are buying and that babies are not being raised just for this purpose.

WTF?
Tell me you are just busting on us.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
I don't know why, maybe because I'm tired, but the first thing that came to mind when reading this story was how Kieth Richards admitted in an interview once how he took some of his fathers ashes ( he was cremated after dying) and mixed some of them with heroin and and proceeded to _______ snort.

I know it's not really the same thing, but it kinda is.

Kind of like Soylent Green.

Not cool at all. Hopefully... not even true.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Here is a thought...maybe they are encouraging women to get pregnant .;....carry the pregnancy so far...then have an abortion...and they pay the woman for the fetus...then they make their pills....

Yeah, I think Planned Parenthood is behind this.
Get a grip.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by moonweed

But they are putting protein of human and monkey embryos in to vaccines; it may be the lesser of the two evils but nevertheless the outcome is till the same. The Chinese are swallowing the pills and we're allowing our kids to have it through a shot in the arm.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Do tell us becayse that statement is utter rubbish

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
It would not surprise me one bit if it were true...

Placenta's from aborted babies has been sold as an ingredient for skin care lines.

Is that for real, they actually allow that? I think somebody's just trying to rub it in.

edit on 6-8-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
its realy foot skine from those feet scrapers

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join