It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Chinese Companies Selling Pills Made of Dead Babies?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jaymp

Dead or not it's still cannilbalism

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Now that is just gross.

The things people do.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I find it amusing so many people here think that they are completely above this but everyday you are ingesting some 'disgusting form' without even knowing it or not even caring.
edit on 5-8-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

There's a difference with that though. I'm not ingesting dead people.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This reminds me of what the US cosmetic companies do with circumcised foreskins.

If you are a woman who wears makeup, you really don't want to know.

edit on 5/8/11 by MikeboydUS because: P

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
This reminds me of what the US cosmetic companies do with circumcised foreskins.

If you are a woman who wears makeup, you really don't want to know. ;D

Some women may like foreskin on there face

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

That wasn't what I was clarifying. He asked if this was a violation of human rights. It's messed up, but it's still not a violation. They're already dead, and the sole reason for death was NOT to generate profit for some gas station stamina pill. The company just utilized an untapped resource. Why they think that a dead baby is fuel for stamina, I'll never know.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Are Chinese Companies Selling Pills Made of Dead Babies?

gizmodo.com

Chinese pharmaceutical companies are buying baby corpses from hospitals, grinding them into pills, and then selling them as stamina boosters. (...) According to the documentary created by South Korean SBS TV, the baby material comes from stillborn births and abortion clinics, and is produced by a microwave drying process. (...) SBS claims a DNA test found 99.7% human stuff crammed inside the tablets—which Google disturbingly translates as "man capsules"—and was fresh enough to distinguish gender.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.geekosystem.com

Actually, this revolting story is not so hard to believe. Back in the mid-1980's, there was a scandal that involved French "rejuvenating" extracts & cosmetics. The active ingredient was listed as "human placenta." It seems that the French were buying "human placenta" from Eastern European countries.

Just what was "human placenta" extract? It was an extract made from ABORTED babies.

This was banned in the US, at least, when it was understood just what "human placenta" meant.

I'm guessing the Chinese have an even more detached attitude (than the French) towards "odd" substances,

As for the question of how the Chinese could source so many dead babies, think abortions.

The Chinese have over 1.3 Billion people. I wonder how many abortions are performed in Red China annually?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
incredible!! where can i get me some of these pills??!!

what the hell are yall making that disgusted faces for? don't act surprise, we implemented hat one child policy and babies die. make me wanna smack some of you in the face with my boot.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Not to mention their one-child policy. They can say they don't practice infanticide anymore, but I'm not buying it.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Originally posted by kro32
I find it hard to believe they would have enough material to produce this product in mass quantities. Maybe if it's just a small amount and very expensive than it might be plausible.

The population of the PRC is more than 1.3 billion and according to this article there are about 13 million abortions a year. I think there would be enough material for mass production.

Thanks for the stats. I just posted on this before reading the whole thread. I was wondering how many abortions the Red Chinese have annually. Thirteen million abortions a year would provide the source.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Two words

FREE DOM!

YAAAH!

If you ain't like em, don't eat em

What, you need your mommy?

DURRR

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Can anybody else hear Alice Cooper singing!!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
While many are stunned and shocked at such revelations, to me it appears that American style capitalism where greed and profits matter more than anything else is transforming China into a bigger and badder example of what has destroyed America over the many years of giving more emphasis to making money at all costs instead of providing a quality product at a fair price.

If the Chinese can harvest organs from someone sentenced to death while driving from the court room to the airport to deliver the organs, then this baby example is just another example of a nation that is already practicing what those in Washington, D.C. seek to be able to do in America.

Greed, immoral and unethical behavior is the cause of such immoral actions by the Chinese that has learned well from all of the American criminals just how to do American style gangster and extortion business that makes profits from anything they seek to profit from, even dead babies.

I also am stunned, but not in the same way as others. I am stunned that more Americans don't already know this fact.

Thanks for the thread.

Please do NOT blame the Americans for this. Greed is universal. And the Chinese have a much, much longer history of callous, heartless treatment of humans than the US.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
From the country that gave you fake aids drugs.

Who would be surprised.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by kro32
I find it hard to believe they would have enough material to produce this product in mass quantities. Maybe if it's just a small amount and very expensive than it might be plausible.

Is there any proof that this actually has medical benefits? If it does than I see no problem as long as the purchasers are aware of what they are buying and that babies are not being raised just for this purpose.

You're forgetting, the population is huge in China, and they have the one child policy. Abortions are done in large numbers, all the time there, so there are many aborted fetus's.

If you've ever read the book "City 0f Joy", not the movie, the book was far more detailed and very informative read. Swiss and French companies would use the fetus's aborted backyard, under terribly unsafe conditions for the mother, who often had many hungry children at home to feed and would be talked into this, despite feeling it went against her religion, without asking her husband, because she felt so terrible each day and night hearing her children crying for food. That she finally consented to this, to ensure the children she had, had more food, after much much much soul searching. This was not a decision reached lightly. They would often leave these women/mothers to bleed to death. And Swiss/French Europian pharma's would turn these fetus's into pills for the rich in their clinics supposedly to keep one from aging.

So I don't doubt that Korea had the proper labs to test the pills, and the findings. I think its really important to not buy products from China.

But this was being done in Europe as well.

Wasn't "City of Joy" set in India? Not that that matters really. What matters is the exploitation of the desperate. Unfortunately, the world over, exploitation of the desperate has been going on forever. Not that that excuses it.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
china makes most of the worlds hgh hcg both are made from humans hcg from pregnant womens urine and hgh from the pirtuaty gland of humans or was 1o years ago the end.....and you call this western medicine fact is china makes most of the worlds organic chemistry base powders its only the west who develop and sell it, i hate fuc faces that call it western medicine its medicine that's it

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
doesnt china have 106 laws of capital punishment and kills there death row to sell organs to any body with a good wallet....

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenixrising10
Wouldn't that technically be classed as cannibalism?

Kind of crossing the the line in a way

Absolutely, it's the same thing as cannibalism. And it probably poses the same health risks found among the (supposedly former, we hope) cannibals of New Guinea: spongiform encephalopathy, a fatal neurodegenerative disease more commonly known in its bovine form as "mad cow" disease.

AV

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
This is wrong on so many levels.

Next they will be selling jelly babies

Wait a minute........................

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join