It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Chinese Companies Selling Pills Made of Dead Babies?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
When you remember the One Child Policy and the penalty for getting more Kids
you will see that the majority of Abortions in China is not made by a free Will!

I would be interesting to see the difference by Race and Country,
for example Han-Chinese or Tibetans!
(when you understand how it works in China)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Well than it doesn't follow what I stated so should not be allowed. I never claimed they were done legally I simply stated that if it was done using legitimate deaths than I wouldn't have a problem with it and if it was proven to medically help someone than it would be the best use of the remains I can think of.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Eat! who eat baby pills... eventually this.. logic?
yes yes yes Colombia Blood drinkers snacks GOBE land cannot see, YET more power to them, not. Pathetic pestelince evol probz
Sickning

link   

Originally posted by kro32

Once you get over the gag factor I hear it tastes like chicken.

I know you think your being funny, but you should realize that your simplistic naive
understanding of the situation is not funny at all.

Even hospitals are becoming hunting grounds for baby smugglers. Kidnappers allegedly have sneaked into Vietnamese hospitals to snatch newborns from maternity wards. They commit these crimes knowing the hospitals do not provide around-the-clock security and surveillance. Some hospital employees have been accused of taking bribes to look the other way when a baby is kidnapped.

Let's think about the families of these kidnapped infants. A mother carries a child in her womb for nine months. She and her family anxiously await the child's birth. The mother-to-be enters a hospital to deliver her baby, and she's happy to hold it in her arms for the first time. But after letting go, she never sees the child again.

Realizing her infant has been kidnapped, the mother and her family suffer from shock and confusion. "Where's the baby?" they ask. They don't know if the child was killed or taken to live in squalid conditions. Because they are powerless until the child is found, they must struggle to overcome psychological trauma. english.cri.cn...

link   
It is disturbing enough for someone to even make this up let alone it being real. I was expecting a misleading title, I wish it was.

link   
I generally am respectful of the information we gather... this, however seems to strain the limits of my credulity.

I am uncertain how one could medically and scientifically rationalize the notion that desiccated fetus powder has some medicinal value.....

But then, since the human condition transcends limits of rationality, I am preparing myself to be disappointed.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
I generally am respectful of the information we gather... this, however seems to strain the limits of my credulity.

I am uncertain how one could medically and scientifically rationalize the notion that desiccated fetus powder has some medicinal value.....

But then, since the human condition transcends limits of rationality, I am preparing myself to be disappointed.

It's not so much rationalizing it as it would simply be a matter of scientifically testing for benefits of it. Human's use many things from other humans currently to help medically such as in the area of transplants or cells so if the proper testing is done on this and there is shown to be a positive effect than how can you distinguish between ingesting one of these pills and having say a blood transfusion?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

SBS TV South Korea will view the documentary on August 6th 2011. I personally, am not shocked. The Chinese are well known for eating anything that moves except planes, trains and cars!

I also found this report:

www.smh.com.au...

www.smh.com.au...

edit on 5-8-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The YUK factor went off the scale....

However, If we look at what we do ingest without giving it a second thought. We mass produce and consume Cows milk yet most adults would balk at the idea of driving down to the market to pick up a Gallon of Human milk which is naturally produced by Humans for Humans. Then we consume huge amounts of Chicken Embryos etc etc etc.

I'm not saying I agree with this but we do have an odd sense of what is acceptable. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there also a recent thread here at ATS where China was selling Human hair to be processed to obtain an ingredient needed in Bread production?

Yup with China's 1.3 Billion people they have a lot of "Natural" resources. Meet the New Boss, NOT the same as the old boss by a LONG shot.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

If only most of you knew what went in to vaccines.......proteins taken from human embryos, pigs, monkies and even insects!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Oh my. That's a truly scary thing, that officials were "confiscating" babies... never to be seen again. It strikes me as rather impossible that the international community would respond to the practice with silence... yet, part of me is genuinely capable of accepting that such a thing might be overlooked for the purposes of political (or diplomatic) expedience. Which says a lot about the state of humanity's leadership.

I can understand that a supreme political or ideological doctrine could impose a restriction on reproductive freedom. But I wonder who could jettison their sense of compassion to undertake the act of taking a child from a unwilling parent.... let alone the mentality of a parent to relinquish a child - their child - to an unknown fate because of some 'committee of the people' or 'official policy.'

I suppose that makes me weak in their eyes. I've never been so proud to not fit into someone's idea of complacence.

edit on 5-8-2011 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Yep.....

and it's freefall for Indian babies too!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

If only most of you knew what went in to vaccines.......proteins taken from human embryos, pigs, monkies and even insects!

I think many in the Western world would be shocked if they knew just how large of a percentage of Earths human population get a large volume of their needed protein intake from insects...

edit on 5-8-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I'm assuming you had food colouring in mind; non-Kosher food colouring is derived from insects

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
And it would not surprise me if walmart is the number one purchaser of this.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by bluemirage5

I think many in the Western world would be shocked if they knew just how large of a percentage of Earths human population get a large volume of their needed protein intake from insects...

edit on 5-8-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

I would opt for insects over baby powder every time.
Good protein insects,and can be tasty IMO.

And as a renewable source,insects are the one.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Wouldn't that technically be classed as cannibalism?

Kind of crossing the the line in a way

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenixrising10

Thats the bottom line no matter how many excuses are used.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
This shocking report just came to hand moments ago in the UK of a Chinese boy:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

No. Not if they are already dead. Besides, we're talking about red china here. Not the kind of place you go looking for moral.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join