It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Chinese Companies Selling Pills Made of Dead Babies?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Are Chinese Companies Selling Pills Made of Dead Babies?

gizmodo.com

Chinese pharmaceutical companies are buying baby corpses from hospitals, grinding them into pills, and then selling them as stamina boosters. (...) According to the documentary created by South Korean SBS TV, the baby material comes from stillborn births and abortion clinics, and is produced by a microwave drying process. (...) SBS claims a DNA test found 99.7% human stuff crammed inside the tablets—which Google disturbingly translates as "man capsules"—and was fresh enough to distinguish gender.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.geekosystem.com

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Wow, what can I say? I really hope this story turns out to be fake because it's absolutely revolting. I wouldn't be surprised, it might be an attempt by South Korea to demonize China. Still, it sounds plausible doesn't it? Natural medicine is big business over there and the Chinese have been known to grind all kinds of organic things (including parts from protected species) into pills. Of course it's pseudo-medicine which makes the whole thing even more depressing. I'm following this story to see how it develops.

gizmodo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 5-8-2011 by cripmeister because: grammar

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe they would have enough material to produce this product in mass quantities. Maybe if it's just a small amount and very expensive than it might be plausible.

Is there any proof that this actually has medical benefits? If it does than I see no problem as long as the purchasers are aware of what they are buying and that babies are not being raised just for this purpose.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Well if this turns out to be true.. This makes for one of the most disturbing things i have read in a long, long time..

doesn't this violate human rights?
edit on 5-8-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I can't believe I'm reading this.
That is just...I can't think of a word bad enough to describe that.
I hope this turns out to be a BS story and not real, because that is seriously F'd up!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Seriously, if this IS real..."Heck, I'm not even mad, that's amazing!"-Anchorman
(joke of course)
But really, wow. The Chinese do use a lot of interesting things as remedies or medicines, but really? Babies? I hope to god this is not for real. If so I will have to be appalled and laugh at the same time for humanity.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

You see no problem?I hope that was you being sarcastic,for your sake.
Hmm,think of the one child policy in China-people will sell extra kids to stay out of jail.Plenty of pill material.

I just hope this article is BS-I do not want to think of my fellow humans behaving in such a way in today's world.
But I would not be surprised if it is true.

Horrid if true,worse if made up IMO.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
They should stencil little names on each pill like Jenny or Tommy.

Down the hatch

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
different Topic but also the same:

Police recover 2,002 illegally aborted fetuses in Thailand

More than 2,000 illegally aborted fetuses have been recovered at a Buddhist temple in Bangkok, Thai police said Friday. The fetuses were initially discovered earlier in the week, given away by the smell of decay at the Phai-nguern Chotinaram temple in central Bangkok. Friday's recovery efforts brought the total discovered to 2,002 fetuses, police Col. Metee Rakpan said.

read the whole disgusting Story

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
I find it hard to believe they would have enough material to produce this product in mass quantities. Maybe if it's just a small amount and very expensive than it might be plausible.

The population of the PRC is more than 1.3 billion and according to this article there are about 13 million abortions a year. I think there would be enough material for mass production.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Reminds me of Soylant Green.
I cant see this being true though, buying to baby corpses could be for research of some kind but making pills?
Sure hope it aint true, very disturbing if so :s

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Ahhh did not know that, thanks for the fact. As long as there is nothing ILLEGAL about the deaths or compensation to the family of the child and there is a proven medical benefit than I find no problem with the death of child helping the living to stay healthy.

My wife recently had leg surgery and had a cadaver muscle put into her leg. I would categorize this in the same manner as long as what I stated above has happened.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
That's gross.
I know that life is cheap over there but still.

Soylent green for real.
I hear the taste of the pill varies from person to person.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
It would not surprise me one bit if it were true...

Placenta's from aborted babies has been sold as an ingredient for skin care lines.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
That's gross.
I know that life is cheap over there but still.

Soylent green for real.
I hear the taste of the pill varies from person to person.

Once you get over the gag factor I hear it tastes like chicken. However since they are made of dead children I think they should come in bubblegum flavor

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I hope not, this is just more negativity PROVEN HERE ON EARTH. So 1 hopes this is a lie.. smh

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

*Putting on a partisan hat* (big surprise, I know)
Since the left is all for abortions, I'm waiting for them to applaud this disgusting story. At least they're making money off it. . right?

*taking off partisan hat*
(it gets itchy)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
While many are stunned and shocked at such revelations, to me it appears that American style capitalism where greed and profits matter more than anything else is transforming China into a bigger and badder example of what has destroyed America over the many years of giving more emphasis to making money at all costs instead of providing a quality product at a fair price.

If the Chinese can harvest organs from someone sentenced to death while driving from the court room to the airport to deliver the organs, then this baby example is just another example of a nation that is already practicing what those in Washington, D.C. seek to be able to do in America.

Greed, immoral and unethical behavior is the cause of such immoral actions by the Chinese that has learned well from all of the American criminals just how to do American style gangster and extortion business that makes profits from anything they seek to profit from, even dead babies.

I also am stunned, but not in the same way as others. I am stunned that more Americans don't already know this fact.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Is there any proof that this actually has medical benefits? If it does than I see no problem as long as the purchasers are aware of what they are buying and that babies are not being raised just for this purpose.

You're forgetting, the population is huge in China, and they have the one child policy. Abortions are done in large numbers, all the time there, so there are many aborted fetus's.

If you've ever read the book "City 0f Joy", not the movie, the book was far more detailed and very informative read. Swiss and French companies would use the fetus's aborted backyard, under terribly unsafe conditions for the mother, who often had many hungry children at home to feed and would be talked into this, despite feeling it went against her religion, without asking her husband, because she felt so terrible each day and night hearing her children crying for food. That she finally consented to this, to ensure the children she had, had more food, after much much much soul searching. This was not a decision reached lightly. They would often leave these women/mothers to bleed to death. And Swiss/French Europian pharma's would turn these fetus's into pills for the rich in their clinics supposedly to keep one from aging.

So I don't doubt that Korea had the proper labs to test the pills, and the findings. I think its really important to not buy products from China.

But this was being done in Europe as well.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

As long as there is nothing ILLEGAL about the deaths or compensation to the family of the child and there is a proven medical benefit than I find no problem with the death of child helping the living to stay healthy.

As for the idea of proving there is nothing illegal going on, that will never happen.

To the contrary.

Police Bust Baby-Smuggling Rings
2011-07-28 16:36:55 CRIENGLISH.com Web Editor: Zhang
By Tom McGregor of China World Affairs Column
One can see evil incarnate in the criminal gangs that kidnap babies and smuggle them into various countries to sell for profit. Despite the horrendous nature of baby smuggling, some international criminal organizations have engaged in the lucrative crime in China and the Southeast Asian nations of Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam.

In recent years, baby smuggling has become rampant. Hence, Chinese law enforcement authorities have launched a nationwide crackdown on human trafficking. Many suspects have already been taken into custody

english.cri.cn...

There is a documentary to air soon, made by SBS TV...6th of August 2011 on SBS TV in South Korea.

here is the link to that site, translated from Chinese to English.

Google Translate

Copyright ⓒ Newdaily All rights reserved. Copyright ⓒ Newdaily All rights reserved.
Jeong-dong, Jung-gu, East Building, 5th Floor, Building A New Daily (Note) | Internet News Registration Number: Seoul, Oh 00115 | Registered 9 November 2005 | Publisher & Editor: inbogil

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join