It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1912 Newpaper Cartoons Explain everything happening today. Everyone Should See

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by The X

are you personally a victim of the rothschild family ? do you suffer because some bankers are crooks ?

Are you kidding the rothschild personal fortune is estimated at 300trillion pounds.

do you have a source or link to back this up ?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

THE BATTLE OF WATERLOO

As the wealth and power of the Rothschilds grew in size and influence so did their intelligence gathering network. They had their 'agents' strategically located in all the capitals and trading centers of Europe, gathering and developing various types of intelligence. Like most family exploits, it was based on a combination of very hard work and sheer cunning.

Their unique spy system started out when 'the boys' began sending messages to each other through a networh of couriers. Soon it developed into something much more elaborate, effective and far reaching. It was a spy network par excellence. Its stunning speed and effectiveness gave the Rothschilds a clear edge in all their dealings on an international level.

"Rothschild coaches careened down the highways; Rothschild boats set sail across the Channel; Rothschild agents were swift shadows along the streets. They carried cash, securities, letters and news. Above all, news -- the latest exclusive news to be vigorously processed at stock market and commodity bourse.

Waterloo

Rothschilds
follow some links in their home pages ..... good stories!

loans
see how they influence governments ... then and now!

the Roths also had many "holdings" in America during the Civil War, effectively financing both sides!
too much to list here.

some more info here from old threads
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on Aug-07-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

some bankers did and will take every opportunities to make profit. truth is some bankers are criminals.
the other poster mentioned something of 300 trillions, but i cannot find that in your links.
and the loaning business seemed to stop in the early 1930s.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

some bankers did and will take every opportunities to make profit. truth is some bankers are criminals.
the other poster mentioned something of 300 trillions, but i cannot find that in your links.
and the loaning business seemed to stop in the early 1930s.

here is their current Home Page

the Roths are VERY active in today's world governments financing !!

this outfit has actually restructured national borders and who do ya think set up the European Union ?
and the recent Sudan restructuring?

this is a very complicated and detailed subject.

many references I have made in the past are from university library archives and the Library of Congress.

obviously, the old records are on microfilm and very old paper ledgers.

ATS is full of info and a lot of it is verified .... use the "search" function.

keep in mind also, they are very secretive as one might suspect.

did you know that the Treaty of Paris (1783) that ended the American Revolution actually never relingquished old debts to England ? We are still paying.

do some extensive research.

you answer to quickly to have absorbed anything.

this is a fasinating subject ..... maybe a new thread authored by yourself would be enlightening.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

my point is, you cannot blame everything on criminal bankers, which i do not now the rothschilds are today.
hint: use your interests and talents not to complain how bad things are, use them for developement of your abilities. what dreams or goals are you not able to achieve because of the power of a banker family.
you want to be rich ? you want to be free ? use your inteligence and skills to improve your existence. dont sit there and complain: "the others are so bad thats why i cannot achieve what i desire."

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

my point is, you cannot blame everything on criminal bankers, which i do not now the rothschilds are today.
hint: use your interests and talents not to complain how bad things are, use them for developement of your abilities. what dreams or goals are you not able to achieve because of the power of a banker family.
you want to be rich ? you want to be free ? use your inteligence and skills to improve your existence. dont sit there and complain: "the others are so bad thats why i cannot achieve what i desire."

who's complaining?

I'm here for the academics,

not pie in the sky

if you are not interested in the Rothschilds, don't ask.
I might tell JakiusFogg you have been naughty AGAIN !!
!!

besides that, don't you know who I am ?

cheers.

edit on Aug-07-2011 by xuenchen because: KEEP

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

when did i ask about the rothschilds ?
i asked if the cartoon was antisemitic, because rothschild family is from jewish descent, to my knowledge.
so, is this good detective work ? i bet you didnt read my first post either, just droped by to, maybe, to add your 2 cents.
do you you try to impress by asking " dont you know who i am ?" ?
let me guess, you are god, right ?

edit on 7-8-2011 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

.....Wow!!!!...hate admitting to it, but I just now saw this thread this morning.....I can skip my normal coffee now too because my blood is now boiling!

....another damn good reason to respect and listen to our elders!!

Great find OP! S&F

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

when did i ask about the rothschilds ?
i asked if the cartoon was antisemitic, because rothschild family is from jewish descent, to my knowledge.
so, is this good detective work ? i bet you didnt read my first post either, just droped by to, maybe, to add your 2 cents.
do you you try to impress by asking " dont you know who i am ?" ?
let me guess, you are god, right ?

edit on 7-8-2011 by icepack because: (no reason given)

wrong again!

point well taken.

this conversation is ..... all over!

edit on Aug-07-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
At this point, most of us are aware of the Rothschilds central banking debt and interest scheme.

One thing never discussed is the true threat posed by Islamists and this so called Sharia Law, the law (if there is one) that outlaws interest.

This by far is the biggest threat posed by Muslims in my opinion, yet nowhere is it mentioned or discussed. The idea of an economy that runs interest free threatens their entire existence.

About time someone connected the dots.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
At this point, most of us are aware of the Rothschilds central banking debt and interest scheme.

One thing never discussed is the true threat posed by Islamists and this so called Sharia Law, the law (if there is one) that outlaws interest.

This by far is the biggest threat posed by Muslims in my opinion, yet nowhere is it mentioned or discussed. The idea of an economy that runs interest free threatens their entire existence.

About time someone connected the dots.

not into islamic law, but the bible says that usury is wrong....just sayin

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The sad thing is these cartoons showed the truth yet events still unfolded that established the Federal Reserve System and Rothschild control.
We have sunk so low for a country once so full of promise.
You can't say that we weren't warned.

Great find!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
The sad thing is these cartoons showed the truth yet events still unfolded that established the Federal Reserve System and Rothschild control.
We have sunk so low for a country once so full of promise.
You can't say that we weren't warned.

Great find!

we definitely have been warned so many times it's pathetic.....sad thing is that there are still so many people who choose to not see who is doing all of this because they would rather be politically correct....

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
political correctness= the unabated key to the vault for the thieves....political correctness makes it so people are afraid to speak out against the perpetrators

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
I found these cartoons and my mouth dropped. Things have not changed at all since the 1920. All of these cartoons are completely relevant in today’s world, its crazy.

If someone can help me out and post the cartoons on here that would be great. I cant do it because im on my work computer and its blocking me

enjoy

dont-tread-on.me...-4651

Hope you have a great day!

edit on 5-8-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

Its true, every bit of it. These people have been playing for power since BEFORE the U.S. began. These supreme satanists arent going to stop for anything short of a bullet between the eyes.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

reply to post by JakiusFogg

i thought rothchild (jews control financial sector) is a scapegoat, because there are more rich people from caucasian christian descent than jews.
if you look at all the wealth in the world, most of it belongs to people of christian descent.
people of jewish descent only hold a small fraction.

guess you should 'think' a bit more or try some research ... why? because you are sadly mistaken.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

a more legitimate complaint would be ... we are sick and tired of being raped, pillaged, plundered, manipulated, massaged and manicured into a society permanently indebted to our masters ... regardless of production ... if we build it, they steal it ... if we design it, they patent it ... should we dare challenge it, they remove us from "their' planet ... get it yet?

ps: oh yeah, they also just took over All financial transactions in the entire state of Kentucky ... see JP Morgan

other historical political cartoons you may find interesting: www.loc.gov...
www.loc.gov...

edit on 8-8-2011 by Honor93 because: add txt

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Wow what a interesting find AND SCARY that we have not learned anything in all these yrs...

Now i am not religious at all but have read the bible years ago and do believe much that has been prophesied about could be happening now......I have pondered about the anti christ and the beast and have thought they are connected to money and power some how and now seeing this Octopus in cartoon i think of the beast.....Wall street is feeding it ,maybe its the beast?
edit on 8-8-2011 by StarryNights because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Excuse me for not having the time to read the whole thread, but this reminded me of a quote I had recently sent to friends on FaceBook. It never goes anywhere from there so here it is.

‎"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. . . . corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed." --Abraham Lincoln, 1864

As the comics show, this seemingly lone good leader, and a mortal man saw it plain as day from his seat in the presidency from 1861-1865.

Why has no modern President even mentioned such? Owned.

ZG

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
How did u come on idea that cartoons are from 1912?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join