It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1912 Newpaper Cartoons Explain everything happening today. Everyone Should See

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

i will try to find out if the cartoonist was known for an antisemitic attitude.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

You cannot deny that the Rothschilds are possibly the most powerful family on the planet. Yet, they remain mostly unseen. I don't care whether you think me saying that is anti-semitic, as far as I'm concerned that is fact.

Iif they control so much of the wealth then how is it offensive to portray them as the slave masters? I sure as hell feel a bit like a slave at the moment.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

I apologize, I am in rare form today.

Thing is, there is some question as to whether they are even Jewish at all.

Also, just to clear this up. My anger does not come from them being our lords so to speak, but the fact they are so powerful and influential and yet leave the Earth in total darkness, when they can change things for the better. Point being, if they call the shots, it is obvious what kind of intentions they have.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Centurionx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

i really dont know how influential the rothschilds are, or the rockefellers, or the kennedys, or the.... etc
i find it dumb of antisemites to blame it all on being jewish. imo, the religion has nothing to do with this. i see it this way, there is most probably a more honorable, decent, proper, modest, respectable jew somewhere in this world than me or any other person on this forum.
this is no insult to people on this forum but mathematical probability.
corruption exists to some amount, but if one of those "elitists" breaks the law, they might end up in jail, like everybody else does.
remember the last israeli president that got charged for rape ?
he is now in prison for a couple of years.

edit on 6-8-2011 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I myself believe it is time for protest.

Anyone else?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Give it a rest M8 it makes no difference if someone is being anti semetic or not....because people have the right to dislike people no matter whom they are....that is free will.....

The person whom brought the semetism into this thread was you and you alone because of whom was being portrayed way back in the early 1900's.

The world is controlled by the bankers.....but yet again one has to explain the difference between Zionism and jewish.....Man it gets tiring.

It also gets tiring that when people point out anything where the zionists are pointed out that they immediately get called Anti semetic.....well cry me a river.

Zionism does not just concern jewishness.....it concerns the Vatican and christiandom as well and how the decievers work through the banks and the the few controlling families of the world and the greater plan by those in the know to move forward with great evil and bring it upon humanity.....

When people try to expose this Agenda they get called anti semetic which was a term coined by the new york times curiously when the the protocols of zion were bieng touted about....interesting to say the least.

then after the 2nd world war it became a crime to be anti semetic oddly when the move was finally being formed within the newly founded untited nations, the first suggestions that a Israeli state should be formed(the state of Rothchilds).

but if you look into it you might find some interesting correlations....but it has all be said before....much of it said by myself on here.

the world is changing and it is a prescribed state of affairs and it is going to plan....this financial crash was absolutely set up so that country after country would default.....but default to whom....you guessed it the bankers.....just ask yourself who owns the federal reserve.....lol.

oh well people can stay blind to what is going on....no matter all is coming to light and it will all makes sense to a great many the world over and time will show whom is behind all this turmoil soon.....believe what you want but this stuff is not anti semetic....It is a statement against Zionism the world over.

I will not turn this into a discussion on Zionism in this thread as it is about the relevance of the cartoons of the past and how they show what is occuring right now in these days.....well they would appear to be very relevant to the events of today.....

Brother nethanael real jewish news

just pop in there and have a listen......

Is he a nut job....or could he possibly be talking some sense.......one just has to look at all sides of arguments to get further understanding of things.

edit on 053131p://f11Saturday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 053131p://f20Saturday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

reply to post by JakiusFogg

i thought rothchild (jews control financial sector) is a scapegoat, because there are more rich people from caucasian christian descent than jews.
if you look at all the wealth in the world, most of it belongs to people of christian descent.
people of jewish descent only hold a small fraction.

That could be true, but those rich Christians put their money in whose banks?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by beltemps

Even hamsters learn faster than we do.

Actually they have to... Their attention span Is much shorter not to mention their life span...

But right you are...

Dont know about that.
I think we learn just as fast, maybe faster, we just take more into consideration and it stalls our decision making process. So I would say, hamsters make decisions faster than we do.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

So they would be anti... Akkadians (Assyrians and Babylonians), Eblaites, Ugarites, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Hebrews (Israelites, Judeans and Samaritans), Arameans, Chaldeans, Amorites, Moabites, Edomites, Hyksos, Arabs, Nabateans, Maganites, Shebans, Sutu, Maltese, Mandeans and Ethiopian??

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Holy crap! is icepack still trolling this rubbish!! seriously folks don't feed the trolls, its not even on topic. he/she has been going around just casting in one liners that half the time don;t make sense. admitted he/she knows nothing about the people in question, but still persists. officially ignored. and in my opinion should be post banned.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by EmVeeFF

That's because during that time period the Republican's were the progressive party and the Democrat's were the conservative party. If I remember correctly the two parties flipped ideologies sometime in the late 40's/early 50's and its been that way ever since.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Pretty eerie snip right there! S&F

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Planned_Economy_Chicago_Tribune_1934

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/22e79c0cd3d2.jpg[/atsimg]

Does anybody notice how beat to hell that poor horse is? It has a bandage on its cheek and other marks from being whipped and run to death. They don't care about this poor, struggling work horse. As long as they get to where they're going, they could give two $h!t$.

This is how they view life in general. Not just human lives, but all life on this Earth. They only care about themselves. While they watch their slaves (us) toil away 'til we die and maybe - just maybe- we're able to leave something for our loved ones who'll be left behind in the matrix of lies..

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

That would indeed be interesting to know.....though I think it brings up a philosophical question if he is. Can an antisemite ever attack a Jewish person for a percieved injustice without that act being considered antisemitic? Or should any attack on a Jewish person or family be considered an act of Antisemitism....even if it's a justified critique? Or let me state it another way.....Lets say I'm a known misogynist who hates women (just to be clear...I'm not...this is just an example!
) . Now lets say a woman that I don't know walks up to me and steals my car keys and quickly gets in, and takes off with, my car. Now if I take out a can of spray paint and write on the side of a bridge (assuming I've learned that her name is Suzy) "Suzy is a dirty ****!!!" then have I commited a hate crime of bigotry against women in general? Or could someone argue that I was only expressing my frustration at the wrong doings of one woman (though doing so in a hatefull way) ?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
FLAT OUT AWSOME! Great find!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

this kind of responses to my posts have one reason, all of the posters did not read my first post. again, i was asking if this cartoon was antisemitic. i was asking because i thought it could be. and why isnt it important ? is every cartoon a holy grail ? always the truth and without fail ? if op posts these cartoon, why not critizise them ? forbidden ?
again, in my first post, i ASKED a question. what happened was, i get called a troll because i defend my political views.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

dear mr. JakiusFogg, i dont know if you want hear the truth, why you call me a troll, but i will tell you. you started a thread yesterday, where you made a mistake and gave out the information that the royal bank of scotland lost 840 BILLIONS and that everything is going down the drain. a typical disaster-po#n thread. in fact it was 840 MILLIONS.
you exagerated (deliberately?) by a thousand times to make your thread more spectacular ?
after i hinted this mistake to you, you first denied it was a mistake, but after several more complaints you edited it and corrected. before you corrected your mistake, you also called me a troll.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

i am no zionist, critizising jewish induviduals is correct and necessary.
the question was, is this cartoon antisemitic ?
and its quite hard to find out, the cartoon is signed with "crozier", but i cannot find the right artist, there are dozends of croziers that doing artwork.
maybe some posters here have more insight, who this artist is ?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
to op: i am not trying to derail or hijack your thread, by now it has become a simple act of self defence. do you know the movie "airplane" where people line up to slap a person in the face ?

thats how this situation looks to me.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Are you kidding the rothschild personal fortune is estimated at 300trillion pounds.
That is what 300 years of dedication as a family towards one goal can achieve, you can bet your life everytime the stock markets crash it is his bank account those losses land as profits in.

thats 1 trillion a year, that is what you would expect someone who is the worlds leading banking/financier to achieve, especially after buying up 80% of the british stock market for pennies after the battle of waterloo.
All that money being put to use since the early 1800's would very much expand.

The banking families need to put themselves in a position of safety now, thats why they are moving so much to china, when they own that as well we will be a communist dictatorship, they will be protected for ever.

Anti semitism? as far as he was concerned when he drew that cartoon he was telling the truth, and it is truthful, because you see it (the truth) as being "anti semitic" says more to me about your namby pamby PC mindset, get over yourself.
edit on 7-8-2011 by The X because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join