It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1912 Newpaper Cartoons Explain everything happening today. Everyone Should See

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
So really, this speaks volumes to the fact that all this financial conspiracy crap has been the same since greed was invented. haha.

Nothing new here.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
If anyone is interested, there is a book called What is Coming by H.G. Wells, it was written in 1916 and it tells the future of the world with surprising accuracy.

"How far is this new but very great and growing system of thought and learning in the United States capable of that propaganda of ideas and language, that progressive expression of a developing ideal of community, that in countries so spontaneous, so chaotic or democratic as the United States and the Pledged Allies must necessarily take the place of the organised authoritative Kultur of the Teutonic type of state?"

That is merely one quote by HG Wells.

"The British have already set themselves to the establishment of Islamic university teaching in Egypt, but that is the mere first stroke of the pick at the opening of the mine."

HG Wells even goes so far as to predict the future of Europe after 1930...in which he says that Germany will be a super power at that time.

The book was written during WWI so a lot of what he is basing his ideas on are from what was happening in England at that time. This is an interesting read.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by JakiusFogg

i thought rothchild (jews control financial sector) is a scapegoat, because there are more rich people from caucasian christian descent than jews.
if you look at all the wealth in the world, most of it belongs to people of christian descent.
people of jewish descent only hold a small fraction.

You my friend are sadly mistaken. If you buy into that type of thinking, you would be wrong. Read the book "Synagogue of Satan", it explains the entire history of the Bauer/Rothschild family and how they have attained what they have, and yes, they are Jewish as is the Vatican, it is NOT Christian as everyone thinks, christianity is a falacy!!
edit on 6-8-2011 by daddio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
things haven't changed in thousands of years

I'm not sure what the point is really

I'm sure you can find corruption in the very first civilization

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The Rothchild cartoon hmmmmm what you need to watch out for is "Lady deRothchild has been fundraising for Michele Bachmann"

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

you name bauer, rothschild as evil people. there are evil people in every culture, religion. why dont you name them ? is it that they are jewish what makes them more evil ?
why dont you think about the other 99% of jews, that work as baker, builder, street-cleaner, butcher etc. ?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

if donald trump would fundraise someone, would that be a better thing ?
btw: i dont like that thing of bachmanns husband with "gay is an illness" either.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I find it funny how it says "The soundest government of the world".

Lol. Just lol.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
It saddens me to look at these cartoons and realize that nothing will change for the positive anytime in my or my children's lifetimes as nothing has changed in the past 100 years (or more). It'll just get worse and worse. Seriously there is no hope anymore. What is the point of our existance now if we don't make a stand? We will just be slaves (if not already) if we continue to do nothing.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234
I find it funny how it says "The soundest government of the world".

Lol. Just lol.

The "soundest" didn't imply perfect, the U.S. was far from perfect, but at the time it was the best in the world.

Since then, many nations have followed the main principles of freedom, but the U.S. Gov't has become corrupt from top to bottom.

Today, the U.S. is far from the "soundest".

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Truthseeker31

you should look more into history. the injustice you are talking about always had its limit.
if the "elite" took too much for themselves there were always revolutions.
the ruling class is intelligent and informed and they do not want chaos and violence. they want to keep their wealth and make good business. its always a wrestle for interests.
the pessimistic attitude is not in your best interest.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Some things just never change

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
awesome cartoons!

I just posted this on my facebook and one of my jewish friends immediately started ranting about anti-semitism.

They seem to jump on anything these days..

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
I found these cartoons and my mouth dropped. Things have not changed at all since the 1920. All of these cartoons are completely relevant in today’s world, its crazy.

If someone can help me out and post the cartoons on here that would be great. I cant do it because im on my work computer and its blocking me

enjoy

dont-tread-on.me...-4651

Hope you have a great day!

edit on 5-8-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

Why are you so surprised? This has been the globalist banker's modus operandi for hundreds of years.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by EmVeeFF

In these days The Republicans were democrats and the democrats were republicans. It switched during the 50s, ending in the 80s.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by camaro68ss

the cartoon with the rothchild figure, isnt that antisemitic and prejudice ?

Actually it seemed pretty tame considering you could get away with outright antisemitism back then. I didn't see anything overtly Jewish about the Rothschild's character. Unless you are suggesting that attacking a Rothschild is automatically antisemitic....which seems like a pretty extreme Idea. How could you EVER attack any individual or family of individuals. That would be like saying a comic that attacks the Kennedy's is Anti-Catholic.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

You are still derailing a great thread with your anti semetic BS #ing nonsense, you have an agenda.

"Give me control of a nation's finances and I care not who makes its laws"

Spoken like a true banker, #ing pigs. They are the epitome of evil, and I will enjoy watching them and those that supported them go down in flames, money will be destroyed. Without money THEY ARE NTOHING!!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Unless you are suggesting that attacking a Rothschild is automatically antisemitic....

i was asking in my first post if this cartoon is antisemitic. i was not sure myself. i thought it was something like "the jews own the banks and media" conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Centurionx

You are still derailing a great thread with your anti semetic BS #ing nonsense, you have an agenda.

i am not derailing or hijacking this thread. another one of those intelligent posts, that didnt read my first post.
again, i ASKED if this cartoon is antisemitic. i repeat, i asked.....

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Obviously some people can see it that way....but I don't think it makes much sense. Now that's not to suggest that some people won't make the illogical leap of assuming that one allegedly evil, yet, rich and powerful Jewish family is a representation of the goals of all Jewish people.....But such an assumption would be the result of the same type of poor reasoning that would lead one to believe that one can't attack the Rothschild's without being antisemitic.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join