It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DIRTY DISGUSTING ASPEN GROUP! NWO steering group!! Check it out....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Okay, so there is a thread on ATS about this group, sadly however, it received very little attention and is from a while ago, www.abovetopsecret.com...

I stumbled upon this group after doing some research on NWO stuff and decided it needs to be exposed. It is another one of these elite, NWO streering groups, much like CFR,TC,Bilderberg etc etc

Anyways check it out:

THE DIRTY ASPEN GROUP
A Group dedicated to the emergence and continuation of the NEW WORLD ORDER!

WIKI

The organization is dedicated to "fostering enlightened leadership, the appreciation of timeless ideas and values, and open-minded dialogue on contemporary issues."

Fostering Enlightened leadership... um WTF? NWO much? Enlightened meaning they are playing and or learning the rules of the NWO/Globalist/Neo-Con game. You'll see what I mean when i expose the leadership of this group.

The Aspen Institute is largely funded by foundations such as the Carnegie Corporation, The Rockefeller Brothers Fund and the Ford Foundation, by seminar fees, and by individual donations. Its board of trustees includes leaders from politics, government, business and academia who also contribute to its support. Board members include Madeleine Albright, Sylvia Earle, Henry Louis Gates, David Gergen, David H. Koch, Queen Noor of Jordan, and Condoleezza Rice[1]. Walter Isaacson is President and CEO.

OK.. funded by such NWO groups as Carnegie, Rockefeller and Ford foundation.. interesting no? lets check out the dirtbags on the leadership board:

Madeleine 'Kill Iraqi children for fun' Albright – Prominent Bilderberg attendee. Check out this disgusting video of her saying that the death of over 500,000 Iraqi Children was worth it! WTF!

And another of her being confronted on Bilderberg activities and NWO war crimes:

And the article to accompany that vid, 911blogger.com...

and how about this guy, Henry Louis Gates- Member of the CFR, and an interesting and funny article (lots of f-bombs) regarding swine flu vaccine and Obama meeting with this guy, fknnewz.com...

And this scumbag, David Gergen – Prominent Bohemian Grove attendee, CFR Member, Trilateral Commission member AND a senior political analyst for CNN

Here is this dirtbag talking about the NWO,

Of course, this guy:
David H. Koch – of the Koch Brothers fame… founded the group, ‘American’s for prosperity’ (www.sourcewatch.org...) which is a group fronting special interests, working against progressive and democratic initiatives and protections for workers and the environment! AND funding the ‘tea party’ but no the REAL tea party started by Ron Paul.
and some articles discussing his corruption:

www.conspiracyarchive.com...
www.clydefitchreport.com...
www.nytimes.com...

AND

Queen Noor of Jordan, - Member of the Global council on Islam & the West,
Here is an article tying her country to the unrest in Syria, article.wn.com...

And of course, the infamous, Condoleezza Rice – CFR member, Bilderberg Attendee, Trilateral Commission. Total War criminal and a member of the Bush/Cheney War Crime Group. She also gave the CIA early approval for waterboarding! (www.guardian.co.uk...) Total evil Scum!
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

And the big boy of the group, your friend and mine, Mr Walter Isaacson, aka, NWO scumbag!

Walter Isaacson – CFR Member, Trilateral Commission member, Wrote an autobiography of Kissinger, Vice-chair of the ‘Partners for a new beginning’, former Chairman and CEO of CNN and Managing editor of TIME mag. Obama appointed him chairman of the Broadcasting Board of Governors (basically an organization running american propaganda towards the foreign world, outside of America) and a rhodes scholar. (www.biblebelievers.org.au...)
He also called out RT, Iranian TV as being an enemy of American Media.. Why because they actual report the truth and disguting policies of these NWOscum!?

And a fine article about this dude, trueworldconspiracies.blogspot.com...

So thats them, the Aspen Group, dedicated to Fostering enlightened leadership... with these type of people advising leaders, we are so screwed! This is just one small side group of the overall NWO conspiracy. And yes, this afffects you as it does every citizen of the world! These people are evil! Fight against tyranny and fight against the NWO! the more we expose these douchbags, the more we can wake people up to the real oppression and slavery that we are all involved in, whether you know it or not!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Without disagreeing with your point... Perhaps it would be more productive to elaborate on why these people are scumbags as you call them rather than summarizing a bunch of people and calling them names.

Don't get me wrong I most likely agree with a lot of what's in the videos but the whole setup of the topic might drive people away that might've been more interested in the subject if served differently

I heard about this Aspen group before... also they are quite religious I think.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Yuk...i hate them....so ..so ..so...much

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FriendlyGopher

you're right, i kinda threw the thread together this morning between working... had a better idea of what i wanted to say last night but kinda rushed this morning.. I will amend it later..

Although I should say that, IMO, anyone involved in the Trilateral Commisison, Bilderberg or the CFR should be scrutinized and are labelled through many many documentaries and other sources of information as being a part of the NWO... I will try to distinguish the particulars of each of these persons, hwoever i do think that the groups and memberships they are involved in sort of speak for themselves. For example, Condoleeza rice... I mean just look at what she has been a part of and her quotes (easily found online) such as:

"We need a common enemy to unite us."

Condoleeza Rice,
National Security Advisor, March 2000

Source

edit on 8/5/2011 by Nspekta because: ...

new topics

top topics

join