It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a white ufo.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Hello ATS, english is not my first language, so bear with me if I make some mistakes.
I´ve been lurking ATS for some months now and finally decided to become a member, mainly to research about a 911 ufo honestly.
I think this thread won´t receive much atention, but here it goes.

A couple of days after 9/11 my uncle forwarded me an email about a ufo that appeared in one of the shots. I didn´t really believe it but after seeing that shot in the news it was really clear. It was one of the shots that, at least in my country, they showed every time they were talking about 9/11, alongside with several others. Whenever I heard they where talking about 9/11 I would go to the tv and look for the ufo, and there it was, hovering one of the towers for a while and then flying away. Still skeptic I kept watching for several days every time I was able, it could be a big bird flying in a strange way or something, but, to my surprise, one day they didn´t show that specific shot again, ever, and I´ve never seen it since. I´ve searched for it, but never found anything. I´m not that much into conspiracy theories, but I believe some things are kept secret. I´ve never been able to understand this, and I would like to.

I´ve posted this to another forum some time ago but didn´t find what I was looking for.

When I wrote that I forgot to mention that some years ago I tried to search for this footage but could only find the syfy channel one.

Some weeks ago I made a search here and found some old dead threads about it, now a can´t find them again.

These threads where very short, with few posts, and dead youtube links, but some dead embeded videos where still showing the preview image, that´s how I know it´s the same shot I´ve seen years ago.

The footage showed the two towers with some smoke from the first impact in the center of the frame, the white ufo on the right hovering and moving very close to one of the towers, and then flying away very fast to the right, just before the second impact, wich happened on the left side of the frame.

Please note that the ufo was clearly white, a white dot to be specific. It wasn´t a black blurry thing like most videos you can find.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
your a racist! what's wrong with black ufos

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by smilinglalilulelo

Was it a white circle, almost like a hollow silhouette?

I have seen one of these in person, and a friend with me saw the same thing...

I'm still on the fence with the 9/11 thing, but my main theory is an Arial Microwave Weapon was used to destroy the cores of all three WTC buildings...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by EmVeeFF

It was too small to distinguish if it was hollow. I belive it was solid, it was clearly doing something close to the windows, I think it was some kind of secret craft or something, geting some people out. If you think about it its not really hard to imagine some very important people doing business or having an office in the wtc at the time, people with access to some tecnology not yet public.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hello. And welcome to the forum I hope you find the information your looking for.

top topics

join