It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Voting For Bush or Kerry - and Why?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'll make it easy for you. Here it is.

Relentless
And just for my own curiosity, if you care to answer, EastCoastKid - did you earn those wings?

Glad you asked. Yes, I did earn those wings with my blood and sweat. Ft. Campbell, KY., Oct. 1991. If I might ask you, where were you when I was doing MY PART to defend this great land of OURS?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
I'll make it easy for you. Here it is.

Relentless
And just for my own curiosity, if you care to answer, EastCoastKid - did you earn those wings?

Glad you asked. Yes, I did earn those wings with my blood and sweat. Ft. Campbell, KY., Oct. 1991. If I might ask you, where were you when I was doing MY PART to defend this great land of OURS?

And for those of you who missed this fascinating dialog here was my response:

Brother, you accussed someone on this thread of being sensitive or something like that

Pot calling the kettle????

You had to address this in a post where it wasn't even said cause you couldn't wait for me to answer you in the thread it was posted while I am still picking up the pieces from Charley? (Ironic doncha think?)

Edit: Maybe you are the relentless one, I cede my title to you ECK

[edit on 19-8-2004 by Relentless]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Why would you vote for someone whose own party knows can't win? Kerry is a sacraficial lamb. Come on, John Kerry is the best the dems could come up with? Both ALGORE and Hillary knew better than to run. Hillary wants the nomination in 08, and the Clintons run the dem party, so Kerry winning will not happen if the Clintons have anything to do with it.

Bush is a real leader. Kerry is a flip-flopper, a UN lover, who would rather focus on 4 months in Viet-Nam than his nearly 20 years in the Senate, which was never mentioned at the dem convention. "John Kerry reporting for duty"? Where have you been the last 20 years John? Off duty? Well judging by your voting record, I guess that statement was correct. I'll take Bush's record as 4 years as Commander-in-Chief over John Kerry's 4 questionable months in Viet Nam anyday!

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Text

[edit on 19-8-2004 by Carseller4]

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I can't see the difference in the 2 candidates from the 2 major parties, both are liars, both have negligible service, both are rich white guys, both are Skull & Bones, both are CFR, both do Bohemian Grove, both are Bilderbergs, both want our borders open, both want the Saudis called our friends etc. etc. etc....

I am voting NONE OF THEE ABOVE this time around.
I wish we had Ronald Reagan right now!!!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   
There might be something to the Hillary in 08. The Dems know that she would never unseat a sitting Dem President. If Bush wins this time, she would not have to run against a sitting President. Cheney will not run in 08, so it would be a new republican. She would have a great chance. Look for an October surprise by the Dems to take out Kerry and then blame it on the Republicans. I wonder if the Swifties against Kerry might be getting some money from the Clintons. Wouldn't that be a trip. If Bush wins we would have four more years of Hillary tearing down Bush and building up her own self.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Hillary doesn't have a chance in hell. She's still too much of a lightning rod.

Unfortunately Ronald Reagan's not with us. Like it or not, it's either Kerry or Bush this time. I can't blame anyone really for sitting this one out. I didn't vote in '02 (between Bowles or Dole) b/c I couldn't stand either one. I figured Liddy Dole would be a perfect 'yes (wo)man' for Bush. She hasn't disappointed me.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
ECK,

Both you and I know that she does not have a chance, but believe me, she thinks that she does and so do a lot of other dems. She has the feminist, gay vote all lock up. She will make a run, it's just a matter of time. Look for that Oct. surprise. It will come financed by the Clintons. What a better way for Clinton to establish his own standing in history. Think about it, His wife had to come in and clean up the mess that Bush made, Clinton - Bush - Clinton. Just think how history will view Bush and favor the Clintons if America called them back to lead them.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I wouldn't worry too much about her. Her solid constituancies like the gay community and feminists are really not that large or powerful, despite what the media would like us to think.

I was worried that if WEsley Clark was picked as Kerry's running mate and they won.. what if something happened to Kerry, elevating Clark to the presidency. Then I could see him choosing Hillary as his VP. She'd be PUT in there without having to run. That would've been messed up.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Everyone should be alittle scared ... because it is natural for you to be afraid as a human if you cannot accept that you need to be in another forum before you come to this one. But anyhow I will give you this .. here give me reasons to vote for Kerry, I mean I am here to learn by all means please don't just say my guy is awesome ... tell me what he did awesome three purple hearts he still has shrpnel in his leg today ... I know that much ... what did he do besides get shot and live ... ???? What bills has he voted to kill hold on want me to get you a list how about everyone that has had any help with any overseas Military Help I wonder why ??? Do you think he planned on running for president this year ? Do you think that he thought that George Bush would crumble and not be able to take the pressure surely since he is not signing any of those propositions to help the fight that our neighbors are in it is so funny how people talk about the war on terror but you turn around and talk about our soldiers and it is a whole different matter don't support the war on terror but support our soldiers Guess WHAT ??? The war on terror is very very much affecting our soldiers not so much you and me anymore ... .there are people who die over there everyday ... you think if it wasn't happening there it would be happening somewhere ... Where would that have led we are finally getting to the root of the problem ... the last terrorist in that country are finally coming out of hiding ... you know why .... ????? Because of one person ... that is all everyone one else was full of cinecism ... but ... we got it done ... oh .... yeah ................................. you don't see any airplanes flying into buildings anymore or anymore after that attack ... and besides all that ... you think that those terrorist just wanted to piss us off and make us come over there and destroy everything that they represent one is you can believe yes or you can believe no if you believe yes you probably believe that you think that they wanted to rbeak us apart from the U.N. .... the other of you think the way I think .. simple as that .. .peace ..

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bet555
you don't see any airplanes flying into buildings anymore or anymore after that attack

You got to be a nutcase if you claim that invading Iraq prevented the hypothetical new suicide hijackings.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
What has Bush really done for America?

Any half wit as president would have attacked Afganistan after 911. What really visionary thing has Bush done. NOTHING. 4 Wasted years. I wont even go into what he has ruined because you will all just blame it on Clinton

What has Bush done wrong?

One big thing. He failed as President to ensure the information he used to justify war was truthful fact. He should have had patience, a president must have patience when it comes to putting our armed forces in harms way, and he failed this test as President. No one can dispute that.

He had all responcibility to ensure the CIA's, Putin's, and British intelligence was factual before sending our troops to war and he failed. For this one failure he does not deserve to continue as president.

There was no clear and present danger so he had time and could have been patient to find facts, before commiting our troops to a war that has now cost us over 1000 brave men.

The war itself is not what I find so bad. Its the fact that he didnt not take the time to make sure his own justification for war was true.

America deserves a Presidnet who see's more than just black and white and beyound good versus evil, because there is inbetween and numerous shades of things that need carefull pateint, concideration before commiting other peoples lives to a war.

I certainly agree America should remove Saddam that again is not how Bush failed. He failed when he sent Colin Powel to the U.N with lies. Yes he did not know that the information was wrong, but he (Bush) had the responcibility to make sure it was before tryig to sell it to us and the world.

Having an impatient man who only see's black and white (good and evil) in the world in charge of the most powerful military the world has ever seen for 4 more years is absolutely scary.

Sadly I dont like Kerry either but at least Kerry has not destroyed American credibilty throughout the world as Bush has. So with no other credible candidate to vote Bush out with, I'll have to vote for Kerry.

Oh and Bush continues to sell out our armed forces on this very day. Bush right now could order our troops to end the standoff in Najaf but he has let the war become political and this will cost more american lives in the long run. Bush could end it right this minuet if he were not afraid of losing votes in November. Getting reelected is not worth one more American life.

[edit on 20-8-2004 by Xeven]

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bet555
Everyone should be alittle scared

That's right, Bush likes for us to be scared. Fear is Bush-Cheney's only weapon and they beat us over the head with it constantly. I, for one, fear them, if I fear anything.

But anyhow I will give you this .. here give me reasons to vote for Kerry, I mean I am here to learn by all means please don't just say my guy is awesome

Go back and read through the whole thread. I wrote quite a long post addressing this, as did many others. Go to www.johnkerry.com research his record. It's only a click away.

you don't see any airplanes flying into buildings anymore or anymore after that attack ...

You think George W. is responsible for that?

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
George W. Bush ... is not a Fence rider he thinks something he is not goign to ride that fence untill he burns a whole in his pants and gets caught playing both sides .... if you want a Fence rider, someone who is going to make everyone happy ;someone that is going to do anything to keep the any certain group that comes in happy no matter what he belives in or what he thinks. He is a conformist and ANY CONFORMIST is not welcome at my table .... you don't conform to things that do not need conforming the CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES DOES NOT NEED CONFORMING IT IS SET OUT IN FRONT OF YOU .... goign to getoff on another subject ... so I will stop ... You all vote for John Kerry and see how far it gets you with his communistic(( **not sure if thats a word .*** ,))) ways. OH yeah and everyone be sure to go take a look at these movies and tell me what you think about them they are very amusing . www.stopjohn.com...

www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnkerry.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
hey EastCoastKid ... your mom when through some pain to get you here but look you turned out all right and now you are here throuhg Her Struggle what you think we should do never go into any wars just let people hand us Stuff .. Stand up for yourself stand up for your country stand UP !!!!! PERIOD ...

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Why is ti not letting me post ????

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join