It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know you are awake when...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Thought I would start the... Friday, You Know You're Awake Game, Please chime in and make this one fun, ironic, sarcastic, or whatever.

As for my answer...

You know you are awake when... You understand what this question is asking.

Have Fun Guys,
Not Will

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by IAmNotWill

I know i am awake when....my alarm clock goes off at 6AM.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
You know you are awake when.....you are having brain surgery.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Not saying this has happened or anything....You know you are awake when the cat is on your head and the dog looks at you like, hey dumb ass there's been a cat on your head for three hours and you didn't even notice.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
You know when your awake when you are up at 1:30 AM posting replies on ATS.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
.............Your TV is no longer plugged in.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

You know you're awake after trying '___'.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
You know you are awake when the voices in your head start up again...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
... when you realize every President is a reptilian alien, setting up this world for total destruction when Elenin comes in 2012.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

2011. This year.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

luls.

I think you know when you are aware when you see how broke all these government agencies (Police, TSA, DOJ, NSA, FBI, etc) are, and you are AWAKE when you recognize the tyrannical policies they take to continue to steal our money.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
You know you're awake when you're in a group of your peers, and every topic you try to discuss, they look at you funny because, "It wasn't on the news...."

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
You know you're awake when...you know what TEOTWAWKI and SHTF mean.
...you have a B.O.B. and it's not some rapper the kids listen to.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
You know you are awake when you can no longer watch TV news without the urge to scream a list of 14 topics they SHOULD be talking about in place of the one irrelevant one they've been hyper-focused on for weeks.

You know you are awake when you cannot for the life of you figure out why everyone in else in the room discusses said news broadcast as if it were the gospel truth.

You know you are awake when shooting stars, planets, jumbo jets, lightning bugs, sky-divers, Chinese lanterns, and anything else that twinkles, glows or moves, is potentially an alien spaceship or a secret government craft, and no one can convince you otherwise.

You know you are awake when you start to count the drive-by's when you are on ATS (especially if you live on a cul-de-sac!)

You know you are awake when it's a toss-up whether to get a dose of coffee or ATS first in the morning, because they have the same effect. They both wake you up.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
You know you're awake when soooooo many people are pretending to be awake, you find yourself giving your stars to the trolls. Because even they make more sense than those pretending.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
You know you're awake when.......after flipping through 900 channels on tv, you decide to log onto ATS instead to feed your mind.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

LOL that reminds me

You know you're awake when you're embarrassed to admit you watch Degrassi

top topics

join