It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Season 3, Episode 2

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hi! Would you mind posting the rest of this episode? Thanks.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by daymarez
Hi! Would you mind posting the rest of this episode? Thanks.

The other parts are just underneath the video

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Got it, thanks!!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Exactly. Ancient Aliens is all over YouTube and I've never seen one get taken down. Now Daily Show clips on the other hand come down fairly quick. So I don't think they or History Channel mind. I've always seen it as good publicity for your show, especially if its just clips of a show.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
i found this one interesting to say the least. we are oppsed to geneticaly modifying animals, but the reaserchers make it seem like aliens were doing it for years

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
It was a good episode. I've actually enjoyed the whole series. I agree that the "monsters" of ancient times were not understood by the people of the time and were documented as best as could be described. But all I can say is that I will never know for sure what they saw.

On Giorgio, I can't decide which I like better: his hair or the way he annunciates "extraterrestrials".

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Isnt this a copyrighted documentary? Are you allowed to post links to copyrighted stuff?

Tde entire show is nothing but a commercial for Giogio and Erik's mag so I doubt they care.

In fact, if somebody didn't upload them to youtube, Giorgio would probably do it himself.

Maybe he did, come to think of it.

Harte

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The show does bring up some interesting points about how our ancestors tried to leave a record of things that happened in their lifetimes.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join