It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Season 3, Episode 2

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Giorgio man, how many tubs and cans of gel and hairspray did you use this time?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Isnt this a copyrighted documentary? Are you allowed to post links to copyrighted stuff?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Isnt this a copyrighted documentary? Are you allowed to post links to copyrighted stuff?

Yes, for public view.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I posted a link to a place you could watch Cowboys and Aliens online the other day and the thread was deleted because it was a link to copyrighted material. No offense but that Ancient Aliens documantary is an illegal upload.

edit on 5-8-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

I posted a link to a place you could watch Cowboys and Aliens online the other day and the thread was deleted because it was a link to copyrighted material. No offense but that documantary is an illegal upload.

Only thing I can think is, it must be specific sites.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

These types of documentaries have been posted here for years , Ancient Aliens Season 1 and 2 have been posted here shortly after broadcast so this season is no different , that would suggest that that they are not illegal .

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I guess so.

Personally i think anything that is streaming video should be ok to post links to.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Not really , just because something was ripped off TV doesnt mean its then legal. The copyright belongs to the History Channel or Prometheus Entertainment not to the guy who uploaded it to YouTube without permission.

But hey if ATS mods dont mind then what the heck.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I like the series but this one was all over the place and sucked a big one. I hope they come up with some better material on the next episode. I noticed they started to run out of things to talk about on season 2 and started recycling info.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
God, I love Ancient Aliens. Just DVRed a bunch of episodes. And I love Giorgio's hairdo and how he gets into everything hahahaha

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
I like the series but this one was all over the place and sucked a big one. I hope they come up with some better material on the next episode. I noticed they started to run out of things to talk about on season 2 and started recycling info.

Haha .... yes this is true. Seemed like they started recycling info at the end of season 1.

But hey.... I still love the show.

And....even though people shouldn't upload it to youtube ...... I can't help but think it's only doing everyone a service by being able to watch it anywhere there is an internet connection and a youtube link.....ie ...everyone who doesn't live in America.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

I'm noticing that a lot, not just in the show, but in my own research as well. I think anyone who's out there digging for the truth on their own is running into the same wall. Seen this, heard that....itching for more, new, information but until more happens, or we experience/discover things for ourselves, we're all stuck reading, watching, and hearing the same old stuff

edit on 5-8-2011 by starsyren because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The Episode was highly speculatory but it is ideally possible. Imagine a scenario where these Aliens are like "Hey you know what would be real funny? Lets take these animal parts and combine them." If we can do it now, an Highly Advanced Civilization could.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
LOL always pickin on Tsoukalos
Profile for the best avatar ever

TheOneYouFearIsRight

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

It's only because he's awesome! I seriously would love to just follow him around for a day and
pick his brain!!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by starsyren

I agree! I love Tsoukalos, hair and all

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I'm wondering... if you saw Georgio out in public, and you walked up and asked to run your fingers thru his hair just one time, if he would let you??? Cause I would LOVE to

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
for the tsoukalos lovers:

www.ustream.tv...

he did an awesome interview with joe rogen recently before they aired the third season. check it out.

[the audio gets better after about 5 minutes]

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Those avatars are brilliant

Obviously it would be something to talk with the main man about some of these theories and all, but at some point in the convo I would have to ask, "dude, what is with the do and have you made some kinda pact with ETs over hair products?".

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I like Tsoukalos also. He is definitely smarter than he looks. He has been all over the world and actually researched what he talks about, its not just regurgitated from books he has read.

I believe seasons 1 and 2 is the best combination of information we have on the subject. I would love it if they would take the transcripts from both seasons and put them in book form.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join