It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scare at State Fair: witnesses describe mobs and attacks

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
They don't want the education offered now, why better it. You don't need an education to stay at home on welfare, to sling rocks, or to beat white people. Besides, State U will further their education once convicted of a crime. It's still just another attempt at apologizing for them acting this way. End of the day, it was their choice, don't coddle them, that's what put them where they are now.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...the kkk never existed and certainly never did all the horrible things they're accused of... the aryan nation hasnt infiltrated every state in the union and they're all about love and tolerance... there has never been a white mob out of control at political gatherings or a concert... theres no such thing as violent white mobs... yep, thats how it really goes...

...for the mentally deficient - the above is sarcasm...

...as more and more people become disenfranchised and are forced into governmentally induced and enforced poverty, violence will increase as will denial of the real problem - which is - the government doesnt care what color your skin is, only how deep your pockets are...

Only a delusional person would believe that these youth are FORCED into the life style they are living. A small minority of impoverished youth make something of themselves.. Do you know what separates them?? Motivation and a solid up bringing!

They don't use welfare because they have to... They use it because they can... Most of these youth would quit in the same day, if you offered them or their mothers and fathers a real job.. Why would you work for it, when your getting it for free?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Cancer - that's almost exactly what inner-city black communities have become, a malignant tumor. It feeds off the host, mestastisizes, spreads and then kills everything around it. The schools, the businesses, the neighborhoods. And until we realize that we have to treat it like cancer and REMOVE it, it will continue to prey on the host until it kills it!

Calling it like it is! Deal with it!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaztekno
And they moan things will never get better, is there any wonder. I'm affraid the only racism i see nowadays comes from the black community who are living in the past still and blaming the white folk for what happened generations ago. When this turns ugly, and it will, who will end up with the blame???

Another case of people that see what they want to see.

Guess you missed the THIS thread. or THIS one.

On another note, how about we try to speculate less and jump the usual "angry black youth" conclusion. Maybe they were just bored idiots that decided to act out. Might be too much to ask, finding the real reason behind this, since they are black.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Click here for more information.

Mod note: Please read this post. -- Majic

edit on 8/5/2011 by Majic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012srb
reply to post by Kernel Korn

We try to provide them with an education.

They destroy the atmosphere of the classroom with their hooliganism.

Teachers don't want to work in that environment amd other kids who want to learn, can't.

They do it to themselves and their own.

They destroy everything they touch. You only have to look at what they do to their own neighborhoods to know this.

But it's whitey's fault, isn't it.

such ignorance

I grew up middle class and I saw the same thing from "whitey"

these threads are a waste of time, as they always go down this same road.

lol... "they" just say 'n-word' ffs.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Question Fate

edit on 5-8-2011 by TreadUpon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

You are entitled to your opinion. And you know what they say about opinions, right?

Continue to ignore reality, it has really helped society a great deal, hasn't it?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Mod note: Please read this post. -- Majic

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

If you were looking to attack ignorant posts, there are far more greivous ones in this thread had you read through it, it's been rather lengthy. And almost everyone has brought a fact, statistic, link... something.. with which to argue their point/counterpoint.

And then I see your post calling someone out for being ignorant without providing any counterargument to show why this is.

So yes, that is why I posted.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

link   

Originally posted by kozmo

You are entitled to your opinion. And you know what they say about opinions, right?

Continue to ignore reality, it has really helped society a great deal, hasn't it?

Ignore? Not doing that. Some other people on the other hand choose to blame people that have no say in policies that govern the country. It's the inner cities fault that jobs move overseas. They've caused inflation and high taxes and thy've also caused the deficit. Yep, everyone has their own opinions. I'll leave you people to your hate mongering. Gday.

link   
reply to post by Kernel Korn

Supply them?? Don't we already give them enough??? They beat the bloody hell out of the teachers.. Cuss at them, smack them then get suspended, only to become a crack rock engineer for 3 days, then back to school as hero!

We don't share the same roll models... Some of us here look up to intelligent people.. NOT Ludicrous, 2pac, Biggie Smalls, and fools running around with fort Knox in their mouth.

If you go to a nice little town near me, maybe some of you Americans have heard of it "Flint Michigan"

You can go to any cookie cutter neighborhood with burnt down, nasty housing, yet you'll see Bentley's and escalades everywhere.

On every block corner you will find your standard pharmaceutical rep, Vagina engineer and Vagina engineer management. The most popular shirt worn by the youth in this area is a shirt with a gun on it, it says "FLINT - Come back soon, sorry we missed you".

I hate to say it.... The are getting everything handed to them... Granted it only allows them the smallest comforts, but they choose this method, for it requires zero work.

I feel it necessary to add... The white trash of this nation are equally to blame... BUT, that demographic is NOT the topic of this thread, black, racist youth are!
edit on 8/5/2011 by ShaunHatfield because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

For those who missed this...

Originally posted by Majic
IMPORTANT REMINDER

The topic is, unsurprisingly, somewhat inflammatory and will tend to inspire emotional responses. That's fine as long as it doesn't devolve into conduct that violates the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use.

Specifically, members should be able to express their opinions without being attacked for doing so. Ad hominem attacks are an insult not only to other members, but to what ATS stands for as a community.

Attempts to derail the thread by steering discussion to the identity of members constitute trolling and is subject to the same actions applicable to any acts of trolling, so please don't do it. While most posts in this thread so far avoid such digressions, some posts already do this. Let's not see more of it.

Likewise, racist commentary is prohibited and subject to staff action. That does not mean discussions of race or issues related to race are prohibited. If you see what you believe to be racist behavior, please ALERT it and do NOT play "thread cop" by labeling other members or otherwise disrupting discussion.

If anyone disagrees or has any questions or comments about anything I've posted here, please send me a U2U. Do NOT argue with a moderator in-thread, as that can lead to a post ban.

Threads like these can either crash and burn in a tedious orgy of finger-pointing or lead to unexpected insights and understanding. Let's aim for the latter and avoid the former.

As always, thanks to everyone who didn't need to be reminded.

Text

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Note Note: Yes, it is possible to "attack the post" and still violate ATS standards for civility and decorum.

Let's please keep comments focused on the topic and avoid loading insults into posts, direct or indirect. Both are subject to removal.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Isn't it interesting that there have been a number of these attacks and there hasn't been one word from the president of the country.

That man is poison for this country.

By his silence, he condones.

Some role model.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Note Note: Yes, it is possible to "attack the post" and still violate ATS standards for civility and decorum.

Let's please keep comments focused on the topic and avoid loading insults into posts, direct or indirect. Both are subject to removal.

Maybe we should take out the word "racist" on the T&C. It's being largely ignored. I understand that it's the subject of the thread but discussing it and being it are two different things.

And that's a message for everybody in the thread. Unless you can back up something by fact, anything sounding racist probably is racist. If you have to ask yourself if what you are going to type is bigotry, then it probably is.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join