It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scare at State Fair: witnesses describe mobs and attacks

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

Black people in America are far disconnected from any actions of native Africans.

But one only has to look at Nazi Germany or the Spanish Inquisition to see what white people are capable of.

You can't compare Africa to Europe, an education in Africa is living past 6 years old. The only fair comparison would be of Europe before education became universal, like say, before the 2 biggest wars modern man has seen.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Black people in America are NOT disconnected genetically from their lineages in africa really..

my point has not been adressed by your post. A point I do believs is there is or was a sinister plan to exterminate many africans throught the whole history of Aids, its clusters and the changing from using horse blood to chimp/orang.. which causes something to change. I read MUCH about 10 yrs ago on the whole aids/polio shots.

What Im getting at is not on the racist side but more on the symptomatic side of ID'ing an unusual condition..
1. Provide me any widespread accounts of cutting the tits off of women after gang rapes OTHER than Africe
2. Provide me also with any reports of men with Aids OTHER than African who rape toddlers thinking it will cure them.. I would die a suffering death before doing that to a child...how freakin SICK!!!!
3. provide me data on any place with more refugee camps full of people starving who keep HAVING BABIES...HELLO...

my point is its like something millions find easy is impossible for others... be it 'demonic' possession, hypnotized, or whatever...

could the Eugenicists have finally perfected a silent type of weapon like the one in England that only young people can hear?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
No mention of the recent trend of black youths randomly assualting white people but CNN instantly puts this on the front page.

m.cnn.com...

Its terrible dont get me wrong, but MSM just loves to promote white guilt.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by danybx

I usually get along well with all ethnic groups, and I would have to say that I have probably had less problems from blacks than any other group, and that includes whites and I am white. I don't see blacks as having a higher degree of problematic people, just a problem of a higher percentage growing up under very difficult circumstances.

Yeah, blacks have their fair share of suspicions about white people, but once you get beyond that, you will find they make good friends. In other words, once you get past the race issue, which we all struggle with to varying degrees, then you find people are people.

I certainly don't get the impression that all blacks hate whites, or a majority, in fact just the opposite. I think many blacks admire whites. There is an intimidation thing going on, or more accurately, and intimidated situation.

I once again say, being black is not a handicap in the U.S., and this whole bad end of the deal obsession needs to be put to bed. It is bad for everyone.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

hapter 3 is devoted to advances in electronic mind manipulation, more specifically the use of silent subliminals carried in AM & FM radio waves and the "microwave induction of intracerebral voices."

"Emotions can be stimulated remotely from a distance via electro-magnetic targeting of certain regions of the brain.... Specific auditory, visual, and emotional effects in an individual or GROUP target can be induced remotely."

All WITHOUT implanting a minature depth electrode in the brain. There's more that I can't place here.

I believe the Rwanda Genocide (1994) was an experiment by TPTB using these technologies. About a million people killed, over 250,000 women & girls raped in the space of 100 days. As one witness said the killings ended suddenly, "as if someone had flipped a switch."

It has been well established that various frequencies, even those outside of our hearing ranges, can have considerable influence on our emotions. This sure plays into the whole tin foil hat stereotype, but this is well established science.

I did a search and this is the best article I found. It has a lot of references in it that could provide a great many leads. Had to dig a little.

schizophonia.com...

I have read and seen videos of studies on this effect, but only found alternative stories in my quick search.

There are a lot of people with money and power that I could see behind these types of events. I have to wonder how much of this stuff is being used on other vocal groups.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
[...]
I can imagine a more sophisticated "targeting" system that might come into play, that might account for what was going on, without having to resort to absurd biological differences.

If some technology is involved (really, we shouldn't just rule it out), then it's likely more complicated than we want to think. It may not be "this", or "that", but a potent combination of things that have been brought to bear.

Since the phenomenon more than likely involves more mundane components as well, such as the "herd mentality", etc., then we should probably be careful of not writing the whole thing off too quickly as being completely due to such things. Could be that it is "just" simple things, but could also be that there is more involved than meets the eye.

I'm staying open at this point.

I agree. I believe we are being herded towards a civil war. TPTB are just waiting to declare martial law.

DolphinFan: “How would have this "remote control" have worked only to stimulate the black folks? Why did the white folks at this event stay in their cars rather than get out and join the mele?

Either they were able to resist the urge

Or there are biological differences between the two and one group was technically targeted and it would have been just as easy to target White folks and get them to riot.” […]

DolphinFan raises some good questions, but in the case of this Black mob attacking Whites at the state fair, if subliminals were used at all, it may have been embedded in their rap music. (All without the Rap artists being aware of it? I think it’s possible to intercept the master recordings to embed silent messages before mass production.)

You might object that most rap is violent enough in itself and doesn’t need subliminals to amplify the anger & hate. But sounds that can be heard by the conscious mind, can be rejected by the conscious mind. Silent subliminals go directly to the subconscious. It’s a very effective form of hypnosis. But some people are resistant to hypnosis.

According to Silent Sounds, Inc., their silent communications system was “used successfully throughout Operation Desert Storm” (Persian Gulf War Aug 2, 1990 – Feb 28, 1991). They do not say just what subliminals were being used on our troops and the Iraqis. The US gov classified all of their (Silent Sounds, Inc.) schematics. Much of this electronic mind manipulation technology was researched & funded by the US military, CIA, DIA, Advanced Research Projects Agency and had its beginnings in the Project MKULTRA of more than 50 years ago.

In the Rwanda Genocide I suspect TPTB were using a simpler technology of “information encoded into the radio waves” or subliminals embedded in Rwandan radio broadcasts. Although they may have been using a more sophisticated method on key members of the Rwandan government – who could be targeted specifically.
I believe TPTB were interested in the Rwanda Genocide to test the real world applications of their technology.

“Jared Diamond theorized that POPULATION pressure was the main cause of the genocide.” (De-population is a major concern of the Global Elite.)

The following are some key points. Both the US & UN knew of the plans for genocide:

1.)”On January 11, 1994 Canadian Lieutenant General Romeo Dallaire (United Nations Force Commander in Rwanda) notified Military Adviser to the Secretary-General, Major-General Maurice Baril, of four major weapons caches and plans by the Hutus for extermination of Tutsis.”

2.)”Just before the genocide began in April 1994 a Hutu man with a guilty conscience high in the ranks of the movement sent a fax to the UN and to the US detailing the plans of genocide against the Tutsis that would take place shortly. The fax detailed where, against whom and with exact what materials the genocide would be carried out.”

“The killing was well organized by the Rwandan government.”

“Due to high rates of illiteracy at the time of the genocide, RADIO was an important way for the government to deliver messages to the public.…Both radio stations were used to incite and mobilize populations, followed by specific directions for carrying out the killings.”

A couple of key points in the public role of the US in the Rwanda Genocide:
1.) ‘The U.S. lobbied the U.N. for a total withdrawal of U.N.forces in Rwanda in April 1994” (so the Hutus could kill unhampered).

2.) “The U.S. REFUSED to jam extremist radio broadcasts inciting the killing, citing costs and concern with international law.”

Something to think about. The Global Elite who rule our world are capable of anything.

edit on 8-8-2011 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I have been worried about these flash mobs for some time and I am not even slightly surprised by this story. I tell you what, if I'm in an establishment and I see anything like this developing, I will first call the police, then I'll lay these punks across my knee and beat'em till they beg for mommie.
Mark my words, this will get way worse. The whole mind set of young people today scares the crap out of me. None want to work anymore, they just take what they want now.
Stupid idiots gave the power to the dumb kids when they started this whole pc thing on discipline. Kids have no fear anymore and parents have no guts anymore. They just say "my kid misbehaves and doesn't listen to me" and take them to the doctor to get them diagnosed with ADD or ADHD so they can give them a "be good pill" which they think is better than discipline, yep, just teach them that everything can be fixed with a pill. Don't discipline them, just sedate them, idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
One of the best excuses for all bad behavior I've heard yet was a guy that said, "twinkies made me do it" Really?
If adults don't take back control, we're done for.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Chapter 3 is devoted to advances in electronic mind manipulation, more specifically the use of silent subliminals carried in AM & FM radio waves and the "microwave induction of intracerebral voices."

"Emotions can be stimulated remotely from a distance via electro-magnetic targeting of certain regions of the brain.... Specific auditory, visual, and emotional effects in an individual or GROUP target can be induced remotely."

All WITHOUT implanting a minature depth electrode in the brain. There's more that I can't place here.

I believe the Rwanda Genocide (1994) was an experiment by TPTB using these technologies. About a million people killed, over 250,000 women & girls raped in the space of 100 days. As one witness said the killings ended suddenly, "as if someone had flipped a switch."

It has been well established that various frequencies, even those outside of our hearing ranges, can have considerable influence on our emotions. This sure plays into the whole tin foil hat stereotype, but this is well established science.

I did a search and this is the best article I found. It has a lot of references in it that could provide a great many leads. Had to dig a little.

schizophonia.com...

I have read and seen videos of studies on this effect, but only found alternative stories in my quick search.

There are a lot of people with money and power that I could see behind these types of events. I have to wonder how much of this stuff is being used on other vocal groups.

That's a good site. For decades now, our government (thru the military, etc.) has been researching these technologies for mind manipulation, crowd control, psychotropic warfare, etc.

Not only acoustics are being used, but microwaves to "induce metabolic changes, alter brain function, and disrupt behavior patterns."

"Behavior and emotional states can be altered by simply placing the subject in an electromagnetic field."

None of this is good news for us.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
reply to post by rebeldog

Black people in America are far disconnected from any actions of native Africans.

But one only has to look at Nazi Germany or the Spanish Inquisition to see what white people are capable of.

You can't compare Africa to Europe, an education in Africa is living past 6 years old. The only fair comparison would be of Europe before education became universal, like say, before the 2 biggest wars modern man has seen.

You do know that there are large thriving cities and countries in Africa right? You know with a fair economy and all of that. Morocco, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Angola, Ethiopia, Ghana, and more. That was an incredibly close minded borderline racist statement considering you treated an entire continent like it was a "Feed The Children" commercial.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog
reply to post by AGWskeptic

my point has not been adressed by your post. A point I do believs is there is or was a sinister plan to exterminate many africans throught the whole history of Aids, its clusters and the changing from using horse blood to chimp/orang.. which causes something to change. I read MUCH about 10 yrs ago on the whole aids/polio shots.

I'm one of those people who believe AIDS was an experiment in genocide thru vaccine. I've been trying to find the current death toll for AIDS in Africa. One source dated 1998, estimated that 14 million Africans had died of AIDS.

The Global Elite are very concerned with overpopulation and have been exploring various "depopulation" methods. These methods can be tested out in Africa with impunity, because most of the world does not care what happens there. Look at how the UN reacted to the Rwanda Genocide.

As for sinister plots, they will involve all of us eventually. From the standpoint of the Global Elite, the world is overpopulated by a few billion. We, the ordinary people, are seen as slave labor & cannon fodder. And they will be as heartless in disposing of us -- as they have been of Africans.

What Im getting at is not on the racist side but more on the symptomatic side of ID'ing an unusual condition..
1. Provide me any widespread accounts of cutting the tits off of women after gang rapes OTHER than Africa

Actually, I have read that there are Mexican drug gangs that use gang rape as part of a gang initiation ritual. The girl is killed and the nipple is taken as a "trophy." Mexican drug members have been spotted wearing a dried human nipple on a string around their necks.

2. Provide me also with any reports of men with AIDS OTHER than African who rape toddlers thinking it will cure them.. I would die a suffering death before doing that to a child...how freakin SICK!!!!

There are very disturbing things done by deeply ignorant, primitive people who have no empathy for other beings, even their own children.

3. provide me data on any place with more refugee camps full of people starving who keep HAVING BABIES...HELLO...

The situation in Africa has been grave for many decades, for a variety of reasons. For many people, contraceptives are not available. Rape of women & girls is all too common. Children is their only form of "social security." It's easy to ask, "Why do they breed?" But the fact is these women rarely have a choice: no contraceptives and sex is often forced on them.

my point is its like something millions find easy is impossible for others... be it 'demonic' possession, hypnotized, or whatever...

People of all races commit atrocities, in the past and now. I don't think Blacks are genetically predisposed to bad behavior. Living conditions in many parts of Africa are deplorable and there's no realistic expectation of ever fixing the extreme poverty & ignorance. I believe people are shaped to a large degree by their environments -- nurture vs nature.

could the Eugenicists have finally perfected a silent type of weapon like the one in England that only young people can hear?

Unfortunately for us, TPTB have all kinds of weapons at their disposal to use against us. Many, I'm sure, the general public has no idea even exist.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by danybx
reply to post by bftroop

I am sure there are plenty of people who when on a plane do not immediately think terrorist and want to leave the plane when they see an arab person with a turban on. maybe just you and people like you.

you said some thing about when were kids and jelly beans , you lost me... as an adult we should be rational and intelligent and know that there are good and bad every where of course black folk got issues , so do white folk, asians, what ever , the point is and i cant speak for every black person is when a black person does something bad or commits a crime its like the whole race take the blame ( ie. a black guy robs a bank - all black people are criminals) and its not like that for other people, people for other races and cultures do the same damn thing but they are looked at as an individual and not a representation of there race or culture.

We tend to group things naturally. It's a human thing not a race thing. Is all I was trying to say. As kids we do this naturally.

So with that said. If I am watching tv and the news shows the majority of crimes around town being committed by black people yes most people tend to group blacks with crime.

I never said all black people are criminals. However as we are discussing this. You call yourself black I call myself white. We tend to group things together.

I guess what I'm trying to say to simplify this is. If I committed a robbery and you didn't know who i was. You would explain to people. That some white guy robbed a bank. If you robbed a bank. I would say some black guy robbed a bank.

If the media tends to report robberies by black people more so than white people. People tend to think that black people are criminals. And if they did it to white people most would say the same thing about white people. However any crimes I have ever seen first hand. Have been committed by black people. I don't mean reported, I mean I have seen or experienced.

My wife has been robbed by black men, not once, not twice but four times. Three at the dry cleaners she used to work at and once in a rite aid store while shopping around. Right after she quit the dry cleaners, one of her fellow employees was found dead there. Throat slashed by a black man. (caught on video) My father in law was shot by black man (luckily in his foot) while waiting for a bus. When I was a kid I was robbed at gun point while running the registered. By you guessed it by black men. I have a few more examples. But I think you get the point.

So my few experiences (as its been put) have maybe jaded my views of black people as a race. However I do not think all black people are criminals. But my opinion of Black people in general is not a good one. For obvious reasons.

Now I also understand the difference between street thugs and intelligent educated African Americans. But because of my experiences. I tend to not be a big fan of black people in general.

What I'm trying to get you to understand is that because my opinion is no longer acceptable to the masses. (my freedom of speech might i add) because I don' t like a certain type of person with good reason. I'm a racist.

But if I prefer blondes over brunettes well than that is acceptable. So now I'm a racist because I don't like brown hair or brown eyes. Are you gettin me? The only time it's not acceptable to not like a certain type of person is when it has to do with skin color.

I mean I love Ray Charles, Bill Whithers and a few hundred other black artists. So what does that mean. I hate the people but not the music.

I think Halle Berry and Beyonce are beautiful women. My doctor is black. But I still am not a fan of black people in general.

I know, I know. So because I don't like all black people in general, but a select few. I'm a racist. I get it now.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I loved your reply and getting past thinking Im being 'racist'.... I saw someone reply to you on this page at top about some frequency/radio/microwave weaponry statements you made earlier on somewhere in this thread. I like the highlight feature for that purpose..

So, I'm gonna find your reply where you stated that info. IT IS RIGHT ON with what I was trying to convey my suspicions are... SYNCHRONICITY? MAYBE?

Also bringing up the mexican drug gangs info was my GOAL....I asked a leading question to get the answer I was looking for.

There is a COMMON DENOMINATOR,, the covert ops in the HYDRA (CIA/Bilderberg/rothschild/zionist/NWO)... The same people who "have their hand' in africam atrocities also 'have their hand' in the drug cartel situation..

I am getting SOOOOO excited that soemone else gets what I'm getting at.

something is being used to manipulate people------SELECTIVELY----- like in the movie "The Signal"..

OOPS....It looks like 'Poet1b' also thinks along these lines, definitely SYNCHRONICITY going on...we need to do a thread on this stuff..
edit on 8-8-2011 by rebeldog because: added pertinent info

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Sphota

As you can infer from my prior posts, I don't believe in the "despiration" argument as a cause for violent behavior. In a number of ways I think the argument is insulting and frankly racist.

It is a fact that when given quantitative and qualitative tests, African Americans have the highest levels of self esteem in society:

Race and self-esteem: meta-analyses comparing whites, blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and American Indians and comment on Gray-Little and Hafdahl (2000).

Twenge JM, Crocker J.

Source

Department of Psychology, San Diego State University, California 92182-4611, USA. [email protected]

Abstract

These meta-analyses examine race differences in self-esteem among 712 datapoints. Blacks scored higher than Whites on self-esteem measures (d = 0.19), but Whites scored higher than other racial minority groups, including Hispanics (d = -0.09), Asians (d = -0.30), and American Indians (d = -0.21). Most of these differences were smallest in childhood and grew larger with age. Blacks' self-esteem increased over time relative to Whites', with the Black advantage not appearing until the 1980s. Black and Hispanic samples scored higher on measures without an academic self-esteem subscale.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

If you do further research you will find that there far less correlation between self esteem and academic success among African Americans, with the highest correlation being among Asians.

Generally speaking, the level of "despiration" would have an inverse relationship to self esteem.

There is certainly one way to prove you are right however. Regardless of race, when people are engaged in this kind of anti-social behavior, regardless of their age, put them in an institution for a minimum term of 6 months. Have schooling at the institution, but lock them up. Lock a few hundred kids from a neighborhood up in an unpleasant institution and see how things go. If despiration is causing the problem, the acts will continue. If it is merely a lack of self control coupled with the fact that there is little if any punishment, then implementing mandatory punishment would solve the problem.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Sphota .... very interesting, however, I believe the data might be misleading ... maybe it isn't, but that's what I believe.

I think the reason African-Americans score high levels of self-esteem is due to Narcissism, and as we know, Narcissists (as well as Sociopaths) lack empathy, which is why they're labeled as disordered. Lacking empathy, well, that IS an emotional disorder ... although they have high levels of self-esteem .. especially since they believe they are better than others and have a very strong (and irrational) sense of entitlement.

Self-esteem vs big egos --- one can very easily be confused with the other -- there is a difference.

Individuals who tend to score somewhere between above average -- very high on Self-Esteem Tests or Assessments BUT who have empathy + a conscience are called Empaths .... which is what we need more of in the world ... Empaths ... not narcissists with high self-esteem which really equates to BIG egos.

High self-esteem minus empathy = narcissism = entitlement = "I can do whatever I please at the expense of others"

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Jana12

I absolutely don't agree with that notion. Narcissistic personality disorder is a identified psychological disorder, in the DSM IV and I strongly doubt that the disorder would be race based.

This is merely poor behavior

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan
reply to post by Jana12

I absolutely don't agree with that notion. Narcissistic personality disorder is a identified psychological disorder, in the DSM IV and I strongly doubt that the disorder would be race based.

This is merely poor behavior

I'm aware of how the DSM manual categorizes NPD.

I never meant to imply that Narcissism or NPD is 'race based' ... because it isn't.

Narcissism has nothing whatsoever to do with race ... implying that would fall somewhere between absurd and ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

“How would have this "remote control" have worked only to stimulate the black folks? Why did the white folks at this event stay in their cars rather than get out and join the mele?

Or white folk are being targeted with signals that decrease their emotional responses, and make them more and more docile?

Have you ever read any on this research.

www.illuminati-news.com...

This ought to blow your socks off.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I'm done at this place for life. If they can't even protect their patrons, then they don't deserve my business.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by intelinside451

Sorry for whatever happened -- I'm both puzzled and curious as to what happened and what you're referring to.

What do you mean by "not protecting"?

I'm hoping you'll respond before 'signing off'.
edit on 8-8-2011 by Jana12 because: typo

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Did you notice how this story of black racism was immediately buried by MSM by stories of white racism?

Mobs of hundreds of black thugs beating on families leaving a fair. Buried.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join