It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scare at State Fair: witnesses describe mobs and attacks

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Sphota

No kidding. For all races, crimes where there are other factors, most notably family relationships weigh in and typically lessen the sentence. Someone who is enraged and kills their spouse will get a lower sentence than someone who walks into a market and kills someone they don't know.

Crimes that occur across racial boundries are almost never associated with those types of factors and certainly in the case of serious assault or murder are committed in the act of committing other crimes.

Your "statistics" or lack there of also fail to recognize prior criminal history, which certainly factors into sentencing.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
There are several witness accounts coming out that are making this even more disturbing.

Numerous witnesses reported people being pulled off motorcycles and beaten. A white youth was beaten and left lying in the street, then a female dropped a construction sign on him. After another woman got out of her car and tried to intervene, her husband “screamed at her to get back into the car.” Then the mob threw the victim “into the bushes like he was a piece of garbage.”

Witness

“I had a black couple on my right side, and these black kids were running in between all the cars, and they were pounding on my doors and trying to open up doors on my car, and they didn’t do one thing to this black couple that was in this car next to us. They just kept walking right past their car. They were looking in everybody’s windshield as they were running by, seeing who was white and who was black. Guarantee it.”

Witness

“I turned around and looked, there was this black kid standing there laughing, thinking it’s funny. My wife’s like, ‘Let’s get out of here.’ It’s one of those things, you don’t expect it. Your reaction to it is, first of all, quite surprised, then you get so angry, it’s like, ‘What in the hell’s going on there? Why are these guys acting like such hoodlums? What are they picking on anybody for?’ We were just like cattle being herded out of the park, and they were picking and choosing who they wanted to beat on.”

Angry youth, form mob, then proceed to "beat whitey"

After looking over facebook, these same youth may want to pick another place to get violent. There seem to be a TON, of people going to the fair this weekend, in hopes that the black youth will decide to "beat whitey" again. From the facebook of one of the fair goers: Going to the fair. If the same "Beat Whitey night" group shows up, we are going to have a "blast blackie night"

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

"Emotions can be stimulated remotely from a distance via electro-magnetic targeting of certain regions of the brain.... Specific auditory, visual, and emotional effects in an individual or GROUP target can be induced remotely."

All WITHOUT implanting a minature depth electrode in the brain. There's more that I can't place here.

I believe the Rwanda Genocide (1994) was an experiment by TPTB using these technologies. About a million people killed, over 250,000 women & girls raped in the space of 100 days. As one witness said the killings ended suddenly, "as if someone had flipped a switch."

Thanks for the reading recommendation, sounds like it could be very informative.

Africa has been used and abused for a long time now. I think what you share about Rwanda could be worth looking at again more closely. Sure, there were long festering issues already present, but if technology could be used to push that small extra step, it could be a game changer.

Considering the constantly smoldering pot we are dealing with in some Western nations, we might see that "switch" flipped at some point, and I wouldn't want to be in harm's way when it happens.

Great contribution to this thread, IMO. More of us need to stop the petty nonsense, and begin thinking outside the box they have us in.

JR

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

How would have this "remote control" have worked only to stimulate the black folks? Why did the white folks at this event stay in their cars rather than get out and join the mele?

Either they were able to resist the urge

Or there are biological differences between the two and one group was technically targeted and it would have been just as easy to target the white folks and get them to riot.

This is not technical at all. A bunch of kids who have never been held accountable for their actions, living in a society which deals with youth violence with kid gloves, embraces anti-social and violent actions for the thrill of it. Plain and simple

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan

How would have this "remote control" have worked only to stimulate the black folks? Why did the white folks at this event stay in their cars rather than get out and join the mele?

Either they were able to resist the urge

Or there are biological differences between the two and one group was technically targeted and it would have been just as easy to target the white folks and get them to riot.

This is not technical at all. A bunch of kids who have never been held accountable for their actions, living in a society which deals with youth violence with kid gloves, embraces anti-social and violent actions for the thrill of it. Plain and simple

You could be right. Not to mention, most like to keep things simple.

I still think that AuranVector's point shouldn't be entirely swept under the rug, even though it may sound implausible to the average person. Technology is something we need to begin factoring in more, not less, and dismissing it too casually might mean we miss important clues.

As far as biological differences, I think you better read the official "definition" of racism presented by one of the mods. Not sure we need to go there really.

I can imagine a more sophisticated "targeting" system that might come into play, that might account for what was going on, without having to resort to absurd biological differences.

If some technology is involved (really, we shouldn't just rule it out), then it's likely more complicated than we want to think. It may not be "this", or "that", but a potent combination of things that have been brought to bear.

Since the phenomenon more than likely involves more mundane components as well, such as the "herd mentality", etc., then we should probably be careful of not writing the whole thing off too quickly as being completely due to such things. Could be that it is "just" simple things, but could also be that there is more involved than meets the eye.

I'm staying open at this point.

JR
edit on 7-8-2011 by JR MacBeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Obviously the biology argument was used merely to disprove the technical argument. This business has absolutely nothing to do with biology. It has only to do with anti-social behavior

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

This business has absolutely nothing to do with biology. It has only to do with anti-social behavior

That's definitely keeping it simple!

As far as biology, it's actually just one of many different things that should be considered by anyone who wants to get to the truth.

Clearly, this is not a politically correct issue to deal with, based on the first definition of racism proposed in the thread. The only problem is that the issue would in fact come into play if the issue of a manipulating technology was considered.

I personally think that if there were such technologies at work, they might easily be used against any target desired.

Probably the more important thing to discuss is why young black people, as opposed to perhaps young white or Hispanic people? Certainly there are areas that could be found to have enough poor young white or Hispanic people (for example), to justify deploying a manipulation technology using them as well. But, we don't see this, at least not yet.

Which brings me back to one of my earlier points. The whole thing is likely more complex. Probably the biggest common denominator after racial identity itself would have to do with the connection between gangs, and the CIA. But, not a whole lot of people seem to be commenting on this, not a pleasant thought I suppose.

JR

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I hate to say this but if your familiar with Milwaukee it's crap like this that forced Northridge mall to close. ##SNIP##, people who can't live in a civilized society. In other words these people are fundamentally broke and they isn't a tool in existence to fix them. How do you solve that problem? This is why my family rarely goes to Milwaukee. Don't let fear rule your life, but don't walk blindly into the lion's den either.
edit on Sun Aug 7 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardoom
I hate to say this but if your familiar with Milwaukee it's crap like this that forced Northridge mall to close. ##SNIP##, people who can't live in a civilized society. In other words these people are fundamentally broke and they isn't a tool in existence to fix them. How do you solve that problem? This is why my family rarely goes to Milwaukee. Don't let fear rule your life, but don't walk blindly into the lion's den either.

Sounds like it has spread since I lived there. Is Mayfair next?

The divide in Milwaukee hasn't made any progress from what I'm seeing and reading. There was always a black beach and a white beach. We fished a lot out of the Milwaukee Yacht Club and many early morning we would drive by Washington beach at 4 a.m. on the way to my grandpa's boat and it was full of people still. Nobody swimming, just a full parking lot with lots of competing car stereo's blasting.

Anyone else think Milwaukee's strong communist past has anything to do with the ingrained welfare state that still exists there today?
edit on Sun Aug 7 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: edit quote

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

I fear it's only a matter of (short) time before Mayfair bites the dust as well. And just to clear the air since my last post was snipped: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT COLOR, CREED OR SEX YOU ARE. If you are intentionally CAUSING HARM to someone for NO APPARENT REASON other than violence for the fun of it, YOU ARE AN ANIMAL who should not live with civilized society. Not a racial viewpoint, but a HUMAN viewpoint.

edit on 7-8-2011 by Nucleardoom because: fixed gramatical error

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardoom
reply to post by AGWskeptic

I fear it's only a matter of (short) time before Mayfair bites the dust as well. And just to clear the air since my last post was snipped: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT COLOR, CREED OR SEX YOU ARE. If you are intentionally CAUSING HARM to someone for NO APPARENT REASON other than violence for the fun of it, YOU ARE AN ANIMAL who should not live with civilized society. Not a racial viewpoint, but a HUMAN viewpoint.

edit on 7-8-2011 by Nucleardoom because: fixed gramatical error

I couldn't agree more ... the problem is that most sociopaths, out-of-control people, including teens, young adults and mature grown adults, (sociopaths = people who lack a conscience) are NOT behind bars. The majority of sociopaths, all age groups included, are actually free to roam the streets.

Socio-pathology has nothing to do with skin color, ethnicity or religion. Although based on my observations and experiences, I have noticed an unusually high percentage of sociopaths within the Black community, particularly Black youth. However, this doesn't necessarily mean that most sociopaths are Black or that a Black child is more likely to become a sociopath.

It has to do with the fact that a part of their brain never developed. The region of the brain that instinctively and intuitively feels empathy and compassion --- it never fully developed. The reason it never developed varies from one sociopath to another. There's no cure whatsoever for socio-pathology and there will never be a cure. Sadly, it's incurable because if this region of the brain (including the Oxytocin Receptors) haven't fully developed by the mid 20's, there really isn't anything that can be done.

While socio-pathology may be due to genetics, sometimes socio-pathology is caused by poor parenting ... or good parenting but other sociopaths happen to be in the picture (ie. ex-spouse/partner, in-laws, teachers, counselors, friends) and an impressionable young child may never develop empathy because either they weren't taught by example, or they were taught, but, someone else in their life (an adult sociopath) undid what they were taught/learned without the parent realizing what happened. So, the origin of socio-pathology is not always poor parenting, although that's the most common reason along with regular alcohol and/or drug abuse before the brain fully developed somewhere around age 25.

A conscience is what prevents us from causing harm. If one doesn't have a conscience they are free to do anything ... and I mean anything. Since 'like attracts like' they're attracted to one another like magnets ... hence the mob mentality. But, not all sociopaths have a mob mentality. Some are low-life's who lie low.

Unbelievably, many adults are sociopaths ... not just kids. They are the people who are irrational, selfish, greedy, entitlement troublemakers. Many families have at least one -- the shallow person who has no substance and is all about image -- behind closed doors they are evil.

Some kids never outgrow this emotional disorder. Heavy or regular alcohol use and/or drug-abuse during the teen years and into the early 20's (when the brain is still developing/growing) will always prevent the part of the brain from properly developing.

So, if a person rarely or never uses drugs/drinks before the brain is fully developed in their mid-20's, they stand a really good chance of becoming compassionate, intelligent and a contributing member of society. Drinking and drug use once the brain has already fully developed (after the age of 25/26) the damage is minimal or non-existent. But, before the mid-20's when the brain is still developing, the damage is quite extensive.

If the part of the brain that controls emotion and rational thought doesn't fully develop properly by the time a person reaches their mid-20's, whether it's due to alcohol/drug abuse or living in dysfunctional, negative environments and/or when other sociopaths are influential in the child's life -- (friends, teachers, relatives, ex-spouses etc.) the individual doesn't emotionally mature or develop properly and many become as unpredictable as a wild animal ... regardless of their skin color. Sociopaths get worse with age, not better.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This is only the most recent in a nationwide summer of mob violence. Interestingly but not suprisingly, none of it is making news beyond the local reports.

Jun 6
15-20 black men attack whites along Chicago riverfront
www.chicagotribune.com...
www.chicagotribune.com... .story

Jun 8
Black mob targets white kids on Chicago buses
www.nbcchicago.com...

Jun 15
7 black men attack 15 year old white kid in Chicago
abclocal.go.com.../local&id=8192221

Jun 21
Black mob attacks whites in Woodbridge, Virginia
www.wjla.com...

Jun 23
8 black men attack white teen in Columbia, SC
www.wistv.com...

Jun 26
60-70 Black attack whites in Peoria
peoriachronicle.com...

Jul 6
Black mob attacks whites after fireworks show in Milwaukee
www.jsonline.com...

Jul 18
Black men attack white man on NYC subway
www.nydailynews.com...
Jul 20
Gang of black men attack white couples in Denver
www.thedenverchannel.com...

Aug 3
Black mobs attack white pedestrians in Philadelphia
articles.philly.com...
www.myfoxphilly.com...

Aug 7
black mob in Akron, OH attacks white family
www.ohio.com...

Aug 7
black mob attacks mother and 15 and 4 year old daughters in Minneapolis
minnesota.cbslocal.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneYouFearIsRight

Originally posted by Sphota
reply to post by mjfromga

That's BS, there are plenty of studies that show that if a Black person commits a crime against a white person (depending on where the crime is committed) their sentencing is longer than if it were a perceived white person committing the same crime against another perceived white person.

Proof or it didn't happen.

Just sayin...

Proof...

Black and Hispanic men are more likely to receive longer prison sentences than their white counterparts since the Supreme Court loosened federal sentencing rules, a government study has concluded.

The study by the U.S. Sentencing Commission reignited a long-running debate about whether federal judges need to be held to mandatory guidelines in order to stamp out what might appear to be inherent biases and dramatically disparate sentences.

The report analyzed sentences meted out since the January 2005 U.S. v. Booker decision gave federal judges much more sentencing discretion.

And the government at least, to some extent, supplies some proof on its own website - though apologetic because crack is punished so severely:

Studies of sentencing practices in the Federal courts find no compelling evidence that judges are unfairly applying mandatory minimum sentences to racial and ethnic minorities. However, African Americans receive longer sentences than whites in the Federal courts, according to one study, because they constitute the majority of those convicted of trafficking in crack coc aine, a crime Congress chose to punish severely.

Link to that...
edit on 7-8-2011 by Sphota because: quotes

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Stuff like this is going to keep happening until these "thugs" mess with the wrong hillbilly.

When a white guy guns down 3 or 4 of these wannabe gansta hardasses, all hell is going to break loose. Only then will the MSM run the story and it will be spun as a hate crime. The guy will go on trial and if he is found innocent, roits will break out everywhere.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

You criticize my lack of statistics, yet you imply that White people commit crimes of passion while Black people do armed robbery. What, pray tell, is the crime typically associated with Hispanics?

Perhaps we should also think of "social class" when thinking about propensity of crimes vis-a-vis the ethnic group associated.

Middle-class people are less likely to commit crimes of desperation due to poverty. People in the middle-class tend to be European-descendants. Ergo, these people are less likely to rob a bank, hold up a liquor store, and so forth. A higher percentage of African-Americans are poor (in fact, the unemployment rate for them at this moment is far above the so-called national unemployment rate - even the one that includes underemployed people).

For example

White men (20 yrs and over): 7.9%
Black men (20 yrs and over): 17%

I should also add:

White (both sexes) aged 16 to 19: 23%
Black (both sexes) aged 16 to 19: 39%

When basically more than 1 in 3 youths are unemployed and have nothing better to do than sit and stew why their family is also un- or underemployed, then I think it is a root cause for violence and acting out. Of course, you will see this as an apology for the actions. I disagree. I don't apologize for this mob's actions anymore than I apologize for the institutionalized racism that leads to it.

edit on 7-8-2011 by Sphota because: explaining a bit more.

EDIT: I added some info to your complaint of lack of statistics two posts above this one, if you are interested. I don't have time to live on ATS so I apologize if my lack of statistics seemed like a ploy...if you are interested, also, might I suggest doing your own research from time to time and not depending on me for the same reason I don't depend on you or the mainstream media to spoon feed me "what I need to know". I have the independent ability to find out things on my own...and you should, too. We could make a rule that every comment made on ATS must have APA, AAA, MLA or Chicago Style citations...that would probably avoid these little "he said, she said" moments. I have a feeling most of the threads would shrivel up and whither away if we were to do that...wonder why?
edit on 7-8-2011 by Sphota because: citation reasoning

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
If the same "Beat Whitey night" group shows up, we are going to have a "blast blackie night"

Then it could turn into a racial war. It could get really ugly and innocent people will be at risk. Animals in the wild are tamer than people who organize violence.You are dealing with groups of individuals who clearly lack morals and a conscience.

Maybe as a community you could join together (power is in numbers) and request a town meeting. Approach the local Police to request or demand a town meeting to see how you may resolve the problem or how you might prevent it from happening. Pro-active is always better than reactive.

Here's what we did in the town I live in after a BWN occurred at an all-day, outdoor street-fair and festival in the middle of the town. There's an all-Black community about 10-miles and 15-minutes from the town I live in. Most of the mob members were from that town. After that incident, 5 years ago, here's what the local police did to ensure the safety of it's residents. There are only 3 ways in and out of the town ... that's it, just three.

Several 24/7 hidden surveillance cameras were installed at all 3 locations. If one fails, another will still be monitoring any unusual activity. The cameras aren't noticeable or obvious. The Police Dept and Dispatchers monitor these surveillance cameras 24/7. Police Officers are dispatched to the scene immediately, if necessary. This is not a secret amongst the locals and outsiders in the surrounding areas. Word does get around, so it's kind of well known.

Any suspicious looking characters or vehicles are stopped. Sometimes, their cars are searched and they might be seriously hassled (to put it mildly) if it appears they were up to no-good. If they give the Cops a really hard time, they just beat the c * * p out of them ... and make the incident well known.

At any given time, it's rare for a Police Officer to be more than one-mile away from any one of these three entrances. This protective measure has resulted in 'racial profiling' lawsuits, but the cases were all thrown out of court or dismissed when the suspects couldn't provide a valid reason for entering the town or if they already had a criminal record. Gang members fear the town and do not dare cross the borders.

Suffice it to say, the area I live in is not a target. Why would these animals mob a town that is difficult to mob and where the consequences will be swift and severe? They go where they know they have a good chance of (literally) getting away with murder ... much like a thief is more likely to break into a home that is unsecured.

There are proactive measures that can be taken. Organize a community group and come up with ideas. What works in one location/town may or may not work in another. Gangs don't do what they cannot do ... they do what they can do and get away with.

Beat Whitey Night is spreading like a virus. Being proactive is critical.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Statistics can be helpful, but the only one that really matters now is poverty. People of color are more likely to be poor than caucasians, but if you look at poor all white areas you see very similar crime stats on a per capita basis.

I blame the self esteem movement that started in the 70's. Instead of giving these kids a positive self esteem it made them self important, and there's a big difference between the two.

That attitude is reflected in popular music and movies, somebody is always getting paid, and in most cases it wasn't earned, it was taken.

This stuff will continue until the wealth gap is either bridged or the system goes boom, there is no other fix. These "kids" (term used lightly) are beyond being taught right from wrong, the formative years are over. Whether it's a trailer park of whites in Alabama or a housing project in Chicago, they don't want to work for anything, they feel it is owed to them. There are plenty of multigenerational white families in the welfare system too.

The fact that we didn't learn anything from the failed prohibition on alcohol hasn't helped either. As a result drug dealing is the only viable career path for most of them, they are the merchants of the neighborhood, white or black. But deep down they all realize how screwed they are and how few options they really have.

A statistic that does tell a lot is the suicide rate among middle and upper class teens, vs. the very small number of suicides among the poor. I say they still commit suicide, they just do it slowly, they just don't give a f*&k.

How do you reason with someone like that?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by psylence1

can anyone provide cases where non-blacks act as violently as blacks on a similarly large scale?

there is something seriuosly wrong here on earth.. could some sinister NWO plan be behind it all?

The most sickening things Ive ever heard are stories from africa about the brutality there, here's some:
1. gang raping women on an unparalleled scale
2. Aids inflicted men raping children under 2
3. cutting the breats off of women after gang raping them
4. kidnapping boys 10 years old, making them commit unspeakable acts, give them an AK, etc
5. Rwandan style genocides happening yearly somewhere on the continent
6. people who can't literaly feed themselves or dig their own wells BUT instead of planting food kill each other over the scraps

HOW COME starving people in refugee camps have 4-6 kids on average? wtf????

Can anyone provide me with ANY country ran by people of Black African descent that even compares to any scandinavian, European, British, or american society?

something really is wrong... and not in a racist way but in a statistical way.. its as if a large number of colored (can't think of a more benign description) people have gone HAYWIRE

I know we as humans are matter which vibrates at a certain frequency, is that frequency different in different genetic groups? like a couple Hz off from another?
could certain frequencies be affecting certain genetic groups differently? Like the movie "frequency"

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

I suggest you become a student of history (from actual books, not fringe sites) and learn why Africa is the way it is. Specifically, research post-industrial revolution era and what colonialism and imperialism did to destroy the continent.

Africa used to be filled with nation-states complete with palaces and regional governments long before Europeans set foot there.

Modern sub-Saharan Africa was turned into a hell hole that never recovered. There are places in Eastern Europe that actually fit your request for non-African examples of that sort of violence but that's not important. What is important is knowing why Africa is the way it is.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join