It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scare at State Fair: witnesses describe mobs and attacks

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

the news report said hundreds about the 48 sec mark

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I was there today,.
It was horrible,. they were everywhere mobs and mobs of them all over..
We struggled to get away, but were unable to free ourselves from the horribleness..
All those Beer drinking, brat eating corn chewin big slide riden music listening mobs of PEOPLE.
I felt like cattle in a slow heard.. we just couldnt get away....
so we had ourselves a cream puff, a beer and fair made fudge then bought a shamwow..and hit the road
with just the luck wee needed to beat the rush of the evening...

I dont think the ones responsible for the opening nights attack will be brainless enough pull that crap again..
we will see though,. Got 12 more nights to go for the fair

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Im sick and tired of other races saying that the white people always hate on them. racism is pretty much dead but it seems like there always the one bringing it back up. #, i didnt give this 12 black kid a free doughnut at work today and he pulls the "is it because im black" card on me. no kid its because your 12 and you dont need the sugar and i could get fired for giving free # away.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
reply to post by Jana12

Black Comedian, Chris Rock, even shouted out in one of his Comedy Routines, "BLACK PEOPLE HATE WHITES" ... he repeated it, and the all-Black audience cheered and applauded. I switched to another channel when that happened.

Well Jana, you shouldn't have changed the channel so fast! He went on to really underscore the vicious hatred, in a way that left little room for ambiguity.

He mentioned his uncle (as I recall), who was married to a white woman, and Chris Rock must have thought it sounded so funny to use this in his routine, but his uncle would kill his white wife, she would be the first "cracker" to die (when the shtf, and the race war started)!

Sure, it's comedy, and I personally think Chris Rock has a gift, I enjoy his comedy. But there is a message here. Thanks to political correctness, guys like Rock are getting this message out that might not reach us in any other way.

The reason people laugh is because there is some truth to what he's saying. Maybe a lot of truth. The hatred runs deep in the subculture, and it doesn't look like it's going to change anytime soon.

Now add to this a perhaps deliberate effort to keep things this way, and maybe even tip it further in a violent direction, and it's hard to see how this could end well.

Sadly, there are the millions of black mothers (mostly), and grandmothers, courageously trying to raise their kids right, under the worst of circumstances. But it's a tough row to hoe, when they're surrounded by gangs that are part of a sophisticated drug distribution system, headed by organizations like the CIA.

No, I don't want to stoop to the level of the "apologizers", some who really do need to get a clue, but it is certainly not correct to see these things in a vacuum either.

There is a bigger picture here.

Someone, somewhere, higher up, gets a lot of mileage out of keeping this pot boiling. Not so different from the pot boiling in other areas, such as the Middle East, where Israel never seems to have a moment of true peace, amidst the sea of enemies that they were planted in the center of.

The long-term goal our masters have is what we often call the "New World Order". This is ATS, but I don't see people talking about this like they used to. If our masters get their way, our grandchildren are all going to be working on their big ugly one-world "plantation", probably sooner than we think.

JR

Excellent, JR MacBeth. What really disturbed me: these Black "Flash Mobs" are using Facebook, etc. to organize these crime sprees. It may be entirely a coincidence, on the other hand (since I'm one of those in a "tin foil hat") there may be a covert guiding hand to all this.

Could part of the purpose of this be to create another reason for government control of the Internet?
I don't think that's too far-fetched.

I couldn't help noticing on today's news the firey scenes from London. Seems to involve Black "gangstas" attacking the police for shooting one of their members.

Of course, I believe we are being herded towards a NWO. Could there be some insidious plot to create the conditions for a genocidal war in the US & in the UK?

It would not surprise me if the ruling Global Elite would wipe out the entire Black race if it could.

Of course, it would not be wiped out entirely, just most of it.

Some of the mixed ones are really quite beautiful.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
I was there today,.
It was horrible,. they were everywhere mobs and mobs of them all over..
We struggled to get away, but were unable to free ourselves from the horribleness..
All those Beer drinking, brat eating corn chewin big slide riden music listening mobs of PEOPLE.
I felt like cattle in a slow heard.. we just couldnt get away....
so we had ourselves a cream puff, a beer and fair made fudge then bought a shamwow..and hit the road
with just the luck wee needed to beat the rush of the evening...

I dont think the ones responsible for the opening nights attack will be brainless enough pull that crap again..
we will see though,. Got 12 more nights to go for the fair

They don't typically hit the same place/location twice. The leader decides 'where and when', and then a brief mass-mail text message is sent (Ex. Flash-Mob, BWN, exact location, day/time -- that's it) and everyone on the list abides. As we know, they've given their criminal act of violence a name, "Beat Whitey Night".

There are 4 main reasons/purpose they commit these unthinkable acts of violence that they call "Beat Whitey Night" or BWN:

1 - to send a 'powerful' message to White people -- "they ain't taking no more s * * * " ..... but, not sure exactly what that means since they've benefited from the many gubmint programs implemented and funded by White folks, as well as the hand-held devices that allow for text messaging ... and the ability/mechanism to actually mass text message -- wouldn't be possible w/o the technology in place, now would it? ... White folk developed the h/w and s/w technology .... oh yes they did. If we waited for Black people to develop the technology, it would happen ... on the 12th of never.

2 - to instill fear and panic in the White community (while innocent White bystanders watch Police tear-gas, taser and/or beat them down, either in real-time or later on the 6:00pm News -- that sho' be funny)

3 - to systematically reduce the White population (this includes all NON-Blacks -- ie., Asians, etc) although not doing the math (100% minus 13%) OR taking into account that they only make up 13% of the (U.S.) population, give/take one %.

4 - for the f * * * of it.

Everyone on 'the list' (mostly wannabe gangstas with IQ's in the 70-80 range) must arrive at the same time or within minutes of the requested time. Upon arrival there's no plan other than to 'mob', and if the mood strikes, or if it seems appropriate (they lack a sense of right vs wrong -- no moral compass), then 'kill whitey'. This way, the organized violence takes on 'a life of it's own'. Sometimes they strike in the most unlikely places. This can happen just about anywhere and it's happening all across America on a regular basis .... Coming Soon To A Town Near You.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Jana12

Anyone who lives in an urban area and does not vote absentee this election is being foolish and reckless. Hopefully it will be a non event, but considering how folks of all races act when something so foolish as the win of a major sports championship, I would not count on it

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

these Black "Flash Mobs" are using Facebook, etc. to organize these crime sprees. It may be entirely a coincidence, on the other hand (since I'm one of those in a "tin foil hat") there may be a covert guiding hand to all this.

AuranVector, good to see you again.

As many of us have heard, Facebook is yet another creation that CIA/military intelligence is behind, in some way or another. It doesn't surprise me that it's being used in this case.

I don't use Facebook myself, but it's amazing to me how many people use it. Sure, most of it is probably just fine, but there is a sort of "magnifying" element about it, at least potentially, that should concern us.

Many people in any community know each other. Facebook takes that, and expands on it, and then typically allows in essentially people that perhaps only a few know only casually, who might end up becoming "leaders", guiding the herd in subtle ways.

Usually, this process seems to involve "thinking", what to think about, what is considered important, chat-worthy you might say, but for some, this could turn into concrete action.

Especially when we consider that young unemployed people have little else to do. Seems like the easy crowd to herd in some direction, if someone desired such a thing.

If we add to this the already existing infiltration of gangs, it could prove to be more powerful together than we might want to imagine.

One thing is clear. "Something" seems to be "working". More and more we may hear about these mobs on the news, they might begin to get more airtime. We shall see. Could be we are looking at something of a "beta" test right now, with further ugliness to be rolled out when confidence levels reach a certain level.

You also mentioned that there may be some intention of genocide. I'm not sure that is the case. I think that it was, not so long ago, and there is ample evidence of covert operations against blacks in the past. It's possible things changed at some point.

A bigger picture may involve Islam. One thing that may have not been entirely anticipated 50 years ago, was how Islam would come to be such a huge force within Black America. Primarily through the Nation of Islam, and the prison system, it turned out to be a force to factor in.

So, I don't quite see genocide anymore, it's more like blacks are seen as playing a useful role, something like a strong crowbar under the mostly clueless and lethargic (white, more or less) mainstream.

While this may be going a bit far for this thread, I believe that Islam does play a critical role in the larger strategy our masters are playing. This being the case, American blacks will continue to be called upon to play a role that is well-suited for that larger purpose.

As for your comment on attractive people of mixed race, let me second that emotion. I'm OK with more Tyra's in the world, and one of the most beautiful actresses I can think of is apparently of half-Filipino descent, and more, Vanessa Hudgens. Hard to improve on that!

JR

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
o.k., I just read 28+ pages of raging and venting on the topic. One thing that occurs to me is that no one asked: 'where are the videos'.
My guess, if there where hundreds of black kids in the mob, that there must be at least a hundred videos out there.
Not a one has surfaced.
My bet is that nearly all of them where taken by black kids, and that most of them don't want to show them out of fear of reprisal by their own people.
But, I'll also bet that a few of them will show up in the next couple of days, or so.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by radiokiller123
Im sick and tired of other races saying that the white people always hate on them. racism is pretty much dead but it seems like there always the one bringing it back up. #, i didnt give this 12 black kid a free doughnut at work today and he pulls the "is it because im black" card on me. no kid its because your 12 and you dont need the sugar and i could get fired for giving free # away.

The only reason the other races are saying it is because they know it instantly turns "whites" into wimpish chumps that will allow themselves to be spat upon, beat up or denigrated. The moment a clear majority of "whites" say "NO!" is when it will end.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Change you can continue to believe in.

Shouldn't this be considered a hate crime?

Technically yes, but we all know it will never happen.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sphota
reply to post by mjfromga

That's BS, there are plenty of studies that show that if a Black person commits a crime against a white person (depending on where the crime is committed) their sentencing is longer than if it were a perceived white person committing the same crime against another perceived white person.

Proof or it didn't happen.

Just sayin...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth

[...] Facebook takes that, and expands on it, and then typically allows in essentially people that perhaps only a few know only casually, who might end up becoming "leaders", guiding the herd in subtle ways. [...]

Especially when we consider that young unemployed people have little else to do. Seems like the easy crowd to herd in some direction, if someone desired such a thing.

If we add to this the already existing infiltration of gangs, it could prove to be more powerful together than we might want to imagine.

One thing is clear. "Something" seems to be "working". More and more we may hear about these mobs on the news, they might begin to get more airtime. We shall see. Could be we are looking at something of a "beta" test right now, with further ugliness to be rolled out when confidence levels reach a certain level.

JR MacBeth, good to see you again too. Your posts are always worth reading. I had never really thought of Facebook, etc. being used by TPTB to spot potential leaders who could be influenced to lead others in a particular direction. Seems very plausible.

You also mentioned that there may be some intention of genocide. I'm not sure that is the case. I think that it was, not so long ago, and there is ample evidence of covert operations against blacks in the past. It's possible things changed at some point.

A bigger picture may involve Islam. One thing that may have not been entirely anticipated 50 years ago, was how Islam would come to be such a huge force within Black America. Primarily through the Nation of Islam, and the prison system, it turned out to be a force to factor in.

So, I don't quite see genocide anymore, it's more like blacks are seen as playing a useful role, something like a strong crowbar under the mostly clueless and lethargic (white, more or less) mainstream.

While this may be going a bit far for this thread, I believe that Islam does play a critical role in the larger strategy our masters are playing. This being the case, American blacks will continue to be called upon to play a role that is well-suited for that larger purpose.

Good to be aware of Louis Farrakhan & his "Nation of Islam" and his influence on the Black prison community. That thought does not give me warm fuzzies.

I hope you're right about genocide. But I have deep suspicions about TPTB experimenting with various forms of genocide in Africa.

I recently finished reading a 2011 Joseph P. Farrell (Oxford U) book, "Genes, Giants, Monsters and Man: The Surviving Elites of the Cosmic War and Their Hidden Agenda."

Chapter 3 is devoted to advances in electronic mind manipulation, more specifically the use of silent subliminals carried in AM & FM radio waves and the "microwave induction of intracerebral voices."

"Emotions can be stimulated remotely from a distance via electro-magnetic targeting of certain regions of the brain.... Specific auditory, visual, and emotional effects in an individual or GROUP target can be induced remotely."

All WITHOUT implanting a minature depth electrode in the brain. There's more that I can't place here.

I believe the Rwanda Genocide (1994) was an experiment by TPTB using these technologies. About a million people killed, over 250,000 women & girls raped in the space of 100 days. As one witness said the killings ended suddenly, "as if someone had flipped a switch."

I need to add that these technologies already existed in the 1970's & 80's. Now they have been refined.

edit on 7-8-2011 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bftroop

I am sure there are plenty of people who when on a plane do not immediately think terrorist and want to leave the plane when they see an arab person with a turban on. maybe just you and people like you.

you said some thing about when were kids and jelly beans , you lost me... as an adult we should be rational and intelligent and know that there are good and bad every where of course black folk got issues , so do white folk, asians, what ever , the point is and i cant speak for every black person is when a black person does something bad or commits a crime its like the whole race take the blame ( ie. a black guy robs a bank - all black people are criminals) and its not like that for other people, people for other races and cultures do the same damn thing but they are looked at as an individual and not a representation of there race or culture.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
racism!!!!!! pure and simple

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jana12

They don't typically hit the same place/location twice. The leader decides 'where and when', and then a brief mass-mail text message is sent (Ex. Flash-Mob, BWN, exact location, day/time -- that's it) and everyone on the list abides. As we know, they've given their criminal act of violence a name, "Beat Whitey Night".

There are 4 main reasons/purpose they commit these unthinkable acts of violence that they call "Beat Whitey Night" or BWN:

1 - to send a 'powerful' message to White people -- "they ain't taking no more s * * * " ..... but, not sure exactly what that means since they've benefited from the many gubmint programs implemented and funded by White folks, as well as the hand-held devices that allow for text messaging ... and the ability/mechanism to actually mass text message -- wouldn't be possible w/o the technology in place, now would it? ... White folk developed the h/w and s/w technology .... oh yes they did. If we waited for Black people to develop the technology, it would happen ... on the 12th of never.

2 - to instill fear and panic in the White community (while innocent White bystanders watch Police tear-gas, taser and/or beat them down, either in real-time or later on the 6:00pm News -- that sho' be funny)

3 - to systematically reduce the White population (this includes all NON-Blacks -- ie., Asians, etc) although not doing the math (100% minus 13%) OR taking into account that they only make up 13% of the (U.S.) population, give/take one %.

4 - for the f * * * of it.

Everyone on 'the list' (mostly wannabe gangstas with IQ's in the 70-80 range) must arrive at the same time or within minutes of the requested time. Upon arrival there's no plan other than to 'mob', and if the mood strikes, or if it seems appropriate (they lack a sense of right vs wrong -- no moral compass), then 'kill whitey'. This way, the organized violence takes on 'a life of it's own'. Sometimes they strike in the most unlikely places. This can happen just about anywhere and it's happening all across America on a regular basis .... Coming Soon To A Town Near You.

Apparently, it hasn't occurred to these teens that they are inviting their own eventual destruction. All they have to do is choose the wrong target once.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucifersjester

i dont think the whole white race should be made to feel ashamed for what happened in america... if you feel that way thats on you. i cant speak for all black people but ive never head one black person say them white folks in europe did us wrong, so please...

and we can make all kind of hypothetical scenarios of if the slave master was black instead of white but the reality is the slaves in america were black. no one know what would have happened if the roles were reversed this is the real world history has already happened and black folks got the short end of the stick ... the end...point blank...period...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
all the shakedown merchants, the sharptons, the jacksons, the SPLC etc- not a peep out of them, shows their biased agenda up for what it is- bottom line is whites are more hated than any other group, I realise that and I realise my kids are hated for their white skin

I ain't ashamed of it and neither will they be, people want to push white folk, just don't think we are all pushovers

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by danybx
and we can make all kind of hypothetical scenarios of if the slave master was black instead of white but the reality is the slaves in america were black. no one know what would have happened if the roles were reversed this is the real world history has already happened and black folks got the short end of the stick ... the end...point blank...period...

And, they still are. They still are still slaves, they still are getting the short end of the stick. Only, they don't know it now and they are actively participating in their own demise and fully supporting being held down. The acceptance of government "benefits" is one way to continue to hold down an entire race because it become multi-generational control. The acceptance of the ideology that violence is the answer is another way. It gives "whitey" a reason to incarcerate black youths. Think about what the new genre of music constantly talks about... the "coolness" of violence, sex, and drugs. I know music has talked about this for a long time, but the music today is different, it is much more militant.

The kind of thinking that goes into these mobs, all the gansta thinking, etc. is only prolonging their slavery. What would Martin Luther King, Jr. do? Certainly, he would not condone this thinking or action because he knew the real answer... and he paid the price for spreading it. I'm sure he's rolled over in his grave a million times by now.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join