It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scare at State Fair: witnesses describe mobs and attacks

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I've been watching this get worse and worse in the US, here in Britain its not such and issue, whites and blacks normally co exist as they should, the chip on the shoulder and the 'coons' thing died a while back. Yes black people are involved in crime but no more than any other race colour or creed, some of our biggest problems are white eastern Europeans and Somalian gangs vying for drug area rights.

Its fair to say the radical Muslims are also a major issue here.

But in the states I see more and more gangs of black youths ram raiding stores, more and more black women fighting in public places with zero respect for themselves. Normally you can hear the black males geeing on the women BUT....

This isn't out of poverty, these people are wearing clothes and footwear and jewellery 100X the level of what I can afford, these are people I've seen complaining that they are not getting jobs yet are seen going to interviews looking like a crack dealer with their arse hanging out the back of their 'low' pants.

And they wonder why they don't get the job...

I'm sorry but this isn't about being held back by the White man in the US, these are just groups of people jumping on the same bandwagon as others, seeing them trash stores and wanting to get in on the action.

Then some moron in the group shouts kill whitey and off they go after white people, make no mistake, this isn't a set of down trodden people, these are uneducated unruly mobs, people who see crime and attitude as their right and screw ho ever they have to beat to get it.

Here in the UK we have the same types of people but its a multicultural thing, they use no excuses, they are just animals behaving like animals with zero respect for themselves or how they are seen.

In the US these people are being used as Political fodder and actively encouraged by others rather than being dealt with as the criminals that they are.

Being black does NOT entitle you to do crime, no more than it does any other creed and colour.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Watch them try to sugar coat this one. “It’s wasn’t racial, a black gentleman was knocked down.” “You can’t be racial if you’re a minority.” “What did the white devil, I mean man do to make the young black man so upset?” This will turn into a joke. Wonder how their going to save their fare. The “White Man” won’t go just to become fodder and I'm sure the poor young black children that are confused and upset ain't payin.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

Originally posted by wcitizen
I would not be at all surprised to find out in the next day or two that this was a government op with the purpose of creating social unrest.

They SOOO want people to start a violent revolution to justify the crackdown they are just drooling to enact, but the peeps aren't playing ball...the protests have all been peaceful.

That makes sense to me. I've had the uncomfortable suspicion since 2008 that one of the reasons Obama was selected by some very powerful Whites to be president, was to have him assassinated. That would practically ensure widespread riots & chaos and give TPTB an excuse to declare martial law -- indefinite suspension of the US Constitution.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

I hope we're both wrong, but it seems to me that since they've failed to incite violent protests, they're now going to try to inflame racial clashes. Also, an inflamed racial issue in society will play into Obama's hopes to win the next election. I do hope we're wrong - but if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, etc.
edit on 6-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Your uninformed, and after reading your self defense post, I've decided your ignorance is intentional.

Nobody knows if it was racially motivated??

There are witness accounts of them passing by cars with black occupants only to attack the car next to it, that had white occupants..

Its apologists like yourself, that are destroying our country. There are so many great posts here, that you are over looking, because of your colorful, fluffy view of people these days...

The black youth had labeled this "Beat Whitey Night" - Again did you read the posts and click on the links? Your posts are like a fat non athletic office worker, yelling at the radio Monday morning, expressing your displeasure with Payton Manning's performance on Sunday.

If you want to keep thinking that there is some super secret Govt. entity, pulling the puppet strings, to cause unrest, keep the ignorant train rolling!

Black people blame all their problems on "whitey"... There are several black people on here, speaking up, detailing their struggles and successes... That's great!! You wanted better in life... You worked hard for it..
BUT, you prove my point.. The poor and uneducated black youth are only that way because, they are not motivated and are unwilling to go the extra mile to succeed. They are choosing the easy road.. The road where they blame the white man for "keeping them down"... Nobody can deny you an education here in the US... YOU have to want it, for you! If you choose to be nothing in life.... Then you have ONLY yourself to blame.. And maybe your parents.. But don't fret.. The "pass the buck" ball doesn't stop there.. The parents blame the whitey, so its "All Good in da hood!"

These youth were singling out whites.. There is not ONE SINGLE REPORT saying differently.. I am completely willing to change my opinion, if new information is brought to light.. In fact, I would welcome a reason to believe otherwise, yet the facts seem to point in one direction.
edit on 8/6/2011 by ShaunHatfield because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

There will absolutely be violence during the next election, I would put money on it. There are too many groups with too much invested. The left finally got their hard left president (recall he was the most liberal US Senator) and know that he's blown it. Now given 4 more years perhaps something will turn around, but they NEED those 4 more years. The minorities, many of whom are still waiting for Obama to pay for their gas and car loans have massive emotional capital invested in Obama. On top of that you have a Justice Department who is publically on record as to not caring about voting violation claims being brought forth by whites. Mix it all together and you have violence.

There will, as there always as been cheating on election which will be at new highs. The tension leading up to the election will be palpable and will get significantly worse should Obama lose. There are a number of groups, predominately white who are signing up tens of thousands of poll watchers. Couple that with personal video capturing nonsense at polling places and you have the basis for real ethnic violence. Grass roots reporting, social media will bring to highlight things this election cycle that have not been made public before.

If history holds it will be potentially ugly. I lived in NYC when Guliani beat Dinkins after Dinkins was up several points on election eve. There were riots, Sharpton and his ilk demanding a recount telling folks to burn the city down, etc. Police on horseback were everywhere for a couple of weeks until it calmed down.

That will be nothing should Obama lose. Take what happens when sports teams win or lose championships and multiply it by 1000.
edit on 6-8-2011 by dolphinfan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Well said. I agree ... sadly, there will be riots when Obama loses the next election. And anyone who puts $$$ on that will be rich.

On another note, for some bizarre reason, these entitlement people didn't realize that Obama never intended to hand out freebies to the Black community. But, I guess maybe the 'entitlement mind' works in strange ways.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by D1Useek
Watch them try to sugar coat this one. “It’s wasn’t racial, a black gentleman was knocked down.” “You can’t be racial if you’re a minority.” “What did the white devil, I mean man do to make the young black man so upset?” This will turn into a joke. Wonder how their going to save their fare. The “White Man” won’t go just to become fodder and I'm sure the poor young black children that are confused and upset ain't payin.

I'm reading the comments and quite a few are saying the blacks have been subjected to the heaviest toll in the economic down-turn which is the cause of this. B.S. These are TEENS out in mass having FUN beating down whites. These ARE NOT people stealing food because they are hungry. They might perceive whites have it coming to them, which is why the whites are the chosen group. But, this is a sick mentality where one person picks on another because it's fun. They chose fair-goers because the victims are family-types of people not out looking for trouble and would be less apt to fight back and wouldn't be packing a gun. It's total cowardice, just the same as going out to roll drunk bums. Causing innocent people harm for fun is NOT the act of a desperate person.

I'm guessing each one of those junior thugs had on a $100 pair of tennis shoes and a cell phone in his pocket. They found out about this through a planned effort on Face Book or Twitter (this is becoming a big trend). It's their new choice of entertainment: free, gets them a free kick at some old white guy, and they sometimes even get free stuff when they rush a store and steal. And the parents don't give a flying fig about knowing where their kids are.

cofcc.org...

I'm sick of people letting bad behavior of blacks off the hook by blaming it all on the white victims. It's like some people want to make laws stating blacks are exempt from any crime they commit so long as it's perpetrated against a white person.
edit on 6-8-2011 by mjfromga because: clarity and to add a link

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Jana12

What is interesting is that if you look at historical election returns, polls (exit polls are a bit more reliable) always overstate the minority candidate's vote. They overstate it because there are many folks who are simply embarrased to tell a pollster that they are not voting for the minority. Historically this used to be the case with female candidates, but no longer holds - folks are quite open about telling a pollster that they are not voting for the female candidate today. It still is not the case with ethnic minorities.

Obama was the first ethnic candidate where pre election polling was pretty much where the turnout was. It will be interesting to see if that holds true this go around and I don't think it will. What that means is that going into the election they may be a three point spread between candidates, say Obama 51 / Republican candidate 49 and at the end you wind up with Obama 46/Republican candidate 54 which is close to a landslide in terms of modern elections. That only fuels violence as it makes it clear that at the last minute folks turned on Obama (despite the fact that they had already turned on him but were unwilling to tell a pollster that fact). That is exactly what happened in New York where Dinkins was comfortably ahead of Guliani in the polls right up to election day and Guilani won comfortably.

When it boils down to the electoral college, you could easily have an election this time where the elected president loses the popular vote. Should Obama win the popular vote and lose the election, there will be trouble like we have not seen since the Newark or Watts riots, IMO.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by danybx
reply to post by Jana12

where was the outrage , when an organized group of girls came to my door with bats to give me a beat down I guess black on black crime is ok?

Very sorry that happened to you. I am sorry you had to endure such a heinous crime committed against you ... and I do hope you are working towards healing from the trauma of that horrid incident ... No ... 'Black on Black' crime is NOT okay. I do not believe in any violence. Period.

I never once implied that violence is okay, nor do I believe or support that for even a minute.

I believe ... "United We Stand" ... "Divided We Fall" .. which is one of the main reasons why we're 'falling' as a nation/country. Power AND Strength comes in numbers ... something many Black people don't seem to quite get with their knee-jerk reactions and ungrateful, entitlement attitudes.

Many Black people (not all, but many) are hateful and hostile towards Whites. White people have helped Black people. In fact, the technology you are using here was designed and developed by White folk.

The truth is, most White people cringe at the thought of being called a racist. It's NOT the skin color or appearance that most Whites despise or hate. It's the hatred, hostility, attitudes, ignorance and behaviors combined with the overall sense-of-entitlement and lack of appreciation that they despise ... not skin color. That's NOT racism. That's N-O-R-M-A-L

White people know Blacks hate and resent them ... and it feels really bad. Black Comedian, Chris Rock, even shouted out in one of his Comedy Routines, "BLACK PEOPLE HATE WHITES" ... he repeated it, and the all-Black audience cheered and applauded. I switched to another channel when that happened.

I wasn't implying in any of my comments here that violence is okay ... including violence of 'Blacks against Blacks' ... that wasn't at all my point, nor did I ever imply that.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Jana12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This type of behavior has nothing to do with white people. That's only the excuse anti-white culural marxists use to spin things. The problem here, is so many blacks, esp the youth, have been brainwashed, and indocrinated by bad upbringing, that this type of thinking and acting is the culture of the blacks, that they are supposed to glorify crime, hate whites, hate success, hate working, reading, anything that is ascribed to being white, in their minds, and their mothers and peers teach them this, as well as that thug rap, that blacks are supposed to live a crime, gun, violence, and drug, and prison life, and have many babies and no families, and the goal of welfare and project homes, and that the evil honky ows them everything, and should be sensitive to their uncilvilized ways, as that's their "culture" in their thinking. This IS the major problem in the USA. And as long as people are afraid to address it, it will grow and get worse. We have to address this like one should address Al-Qaeda. These people that teach this crap need to be stopped, and there must be no tolerence for it, and more civilized assimilated intelligent black peers need to make a vocal stand and denouce this barbarism that is destroying their youth, and our nation.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jana12

White people know Blacks hate and resent them ... and it feels really bad. Black Comedian, Chris Rock, even shouted out in one of his Comedy Routines, "BLACK PEOPLE HATE WHITES" ... he repeated it, and the all-Black audience cheered and applauded. I switched to another channel when that happened.

I was watching The View this week and Star Jones was all over Rep Lamborn for using the term "tar baby" in context as a sticky situation (it's literal meaning) because it has come to have some bad black connotations. According to her, his ignorance of the term's other meaning was no excuse and makes him a racist and not fit for office as such. However, where was her outrage when Cris Rock openly makes such comments and then President Obama invites him to his Birthday party? If using the same logic, this association makes the administration anti-white.She should be snorting about the racist in the White House but is she? It bothers me when a person only sees racism as one-sided.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Dolphinfan ... very true ... excellent Post.
And this is something we should all be well aware of and well prepared for.

Everyone needs to plan accordingly, depending on circumstances and ability. We have registered guns safely hidden in the house (that we hope we won't ever need to use, but you never know) and we have a 6ft deep ditch/trench that runs along the entire back of our fenced property, mostly hidden by shrubbery. Anyone who comes to help OR needs help, we'll help them. But, anyone who comes to harm will end up dead and buried in the ditch, never to be found. Sad, but then we have no other choice ... if it is 'us against them'.

Failing to properly plan for this possibility is irresponsible. As we know, it's never a good idea to wait to plan when in a place of panic or fear.

It is better to be prepared and not need to be prepared, than to not be prepared and need to be.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
mjfromga ... your Post is so true. I agree ...you took the words right out of my mouth.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes
reply to post by EvillerBob

Well, here in the US it is about skin color. In fact, it's one of the questions on most social service applications for any sort of government aid. It's also on the I-9s for employment applications, and rates white and black people differently. Oh yeah, it's also used in college entrance application decisions.

My view is that the battle lines have been drawn based on skin colour, as black communities have suffered more from "government help" than others, which is why I said in my earlier post "It's not actually based on skin colour, though there is probably a correlation for social reasons." The hard but important part is drawing a big thick line of distinction between these groups (who are predominantly black) and black people in general - just as important as drawing a distinction between the groups of chavs hanging around in parks drinking cheap cider and the rest of the population.

If "affirmative action" had been aimed at a "white minority" then most likely all these news reports would be of groups of white kids beating up black kids at the fair.

This is why these discussions can be so incredibly difficult. Saying that "most black people are criminals" is racist. Saying that "most criminals are black" is a very different proposition but for most people at first glance it appears to be the same thing. If you can't seperate the two then you'll never be able to discuss the problem.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Jana12

Black Comedian, Chris Rock, even shouted out in one of his Comedy Routines, "BLACK PEOPLE HATE WHITES" ... he repeated it, and the all-Black audience cheered and applauded. I switched to another channel when that happened.

Well Jana, you shouldn't have changed the channel so fast! He went on to really underscore the vicious hatred, in a way that left little room for ambiguity.

He mentioned his uncle (as I recall), who was married to a white woman, and Chris Rock must have thought it sounded so funny to use this in his routine, but his uncle would kill his white wife, she would be the first "cracker" to die (when the shtf, and the race war started)!

Sure, it's comedy, and I personally think Chris Rock has a gift, I enjoy his comedy. But there is a message here. Thanks to political correctness, guys like Rock are getting this message out that might not reach us in any other way.

The reason people laugh is because there is some truth to what he's saying. Maybe a lot of truth. The hatred runs deep in the subculture, and it doesn't look like it's going to change anytime soon.

Now add to this a perhaps deliberate effort to keep things this way, and maybe even tip it further in a violent direction, and it's hard to see how this could end well.

Sadly, there are the millions of black mothers (mostly), and grandmothers, courageously trying to raise their kids right, under the worst of circumstances. But it's a tough row to hoe, when they're surrounded by gangs that are part of a sophisticated drug distribution system, headed by organizations like the CIA.

No, I don't want to stoop to the level of the "apologizers", some who really do need to get a clue, but it is certainly not correct to see these things in a vacuum either.

There is a bigger picture here.

Someone, somewhere, higher up, gets a lot of mileage out of keeping this pot boiling. Not so different from the pot boiling in other areas, such as the Middle East, where Israel never seems to have a moment of true peace, amidst the sea of enemies that they were planted in the center of.

The long-term goal our masters have is what we often call the "New World Order". This is ATS, but I don't see people talking about this like they used to. If our masters get their way, our grandchildren are all going to be working on their big ugly one-world "plantation", probably sooner than we think.

JR

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by zuidafrikaaner
in south africa a farmer have even gone as far as geneva and opened up an international genocide enquiery into
our A.N.C youth league president julius malema. when the farmers or any whites try to fight back they are arrested for murder or assault even if there is a group of armed attackers on the farm. have a look at this link.

I have a colleague who has returned to work in SA and is facing a number of problems directly caused by the ANCYL and Malema stirring up trouble not only in SA but in Botswana as well. Millions, potentially billions of dollars of investment in the region is being put on hold because of the risk of instability.

The ANC keep slapping his wrists, but as far as we can determine they actually support him ideologically but are frightened of scaring away investors.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
In the end it always comes down to race. It just might be human nature. A nation of angry people will divide themselves into groups which are dictated by race, religion, status ect... because its herd mentality. Why is it a city will have several sub- cities within? So of course black people are going to stick with each other. They're already pissed off even though they really don't have a reason to be. They have every chance to be something like the rest of us. Not like this generation of youth were around when slavery was common. Hell, it was they're great great grand parents who had to live through that #. They wouldn't have the slightest clue what that sort of suffering is about. Yet, they carry that cross because it benefits them more then anything. Same with native americans. Tons of them live on the reserves getting hand outs that the rest of us will never get, all because of what happened hundreds of years ago. The remain disfunctional and lazy and blame us white people for their problems. Last time I checked I was not personally responsible for taking their land and what not. I was just born white.

The real problem that is going to rise in North America is the youth. Look at what they idolize. Its disgusting. Every generation born loses more and more value. I have lived in some real #ty towns and cities where drugs, violence and sex are taken to the extreme. My sister was damn near gang raped by these little monsters. I originate from small towns and the country side, so when me and my family moved to a very large city where whites are the minority I was absolutely shocked with the lack of respect and self control kids lack. Their parents are split up and working 3 jobs each and never home. The family unit is gone. So they run rampant doing whatever they please.

Just imagine your cities without law and order. When these little gangbanger wannabes come busting through your door, what do you think they're gonna do?

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join