It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scare at State Fair: witnesses describe mobs and attacks

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

There are no "ghettos" in Wisconsin at least not like California. People throw words around to describe places based on the race of people that's living there. Some of you crack me up with your utter ignorance.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by summerbreeze.ddp

Maybe because they did not grow up in a world that is fair and just, maybe because they are a suspect just for walking into a store, maybe because they have less chance of success than their white counterparts, maybe because they are tired of being racially profiled,

Then maybe they should stop randomly attacking white people.

Maybe they should concentrate on getting an education, and staying out of trouble so they have a chance at a decent future.

Maybe they should stop idolizing gang culture.

They should definitely stop listening to the people who claim that being black is a handicap in the U.S..

They should start believing in themselves, and their abilities to succeed in the U.S.. If you can't make it in the U.S., you can't make it anywhere.

The people who put out these garbage lame excuses need to stop spreading such lies. You people are the heart of the problem.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Ummm, the majority of the US Army are....BLACK. So, your point ? What are they going to do ? Do you realize the majority of Whites are now OLD ? What are they gonna do ? What exactly are you thinking is gonna happen or what is it that you are trying to advocate because it shall not be in your favor.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This nation was founded on genocide, slavery and institutionalized wholesale theft. Those are ugly facts that are not taught. Very difficult to hide these facts beneath a thin veneer of religion and society. Would Jesus have colonized America and enslaved Africans? Well according to many this was God's plan. Manifest Destiny.

Hey I feel bad for everybody. But I think if we all saw more justice in our world there would be more peace. I think this particular event is being overblown. Nobody was killed that I saw. They were frightened. This was a crime and at the end of the day all we have are our laws to protect us from crime. That is my take. No excuses accepted crimes should be punished.

But the real question is how are these ghettos of the mind and spirit created and what can we do about them?

Do progressive do-gooders create the ghettos? Do angry blacks create them? Do wealthy capitalists create them?

Did the CIA traffic coc aine and crack into the ghetto in order to arm the contras in Central America? Why are there so many liquor stores in the ghetto?

Personally I think this form of black identity is a trap created and maintained by capitalist church goers, liars murderers and thieves...you know like our "founding fathers".

It's difficult to see your own cultures corruption, venality, hypocrisy, and hate. Have you ever known of any anger that isn't justified?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Oh goody! You found an example of white racism.
Racism exists everywhere, in every race, on every continent. What is the point of this one story?

Oh wait!!! I get it now. Those black teens were running around beating white people so that this girl could be valedictorian! It all makes so much sense now. It is completely justified.

I found an (one) example? I could fill up pages of it but that is not the point. I was responding to the poster that said stay in school and get educated. We try but be still cannot get a fair shake. Kymberly had the highest GPA in her school but she had to share the honor with a lower scoring white person. The school system never had split honors before-just when the valedictorian was black. How do you explain it? Violence is never justified. But think how your would feel if no matter how hard you tried, you still got kicked in the teeth.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by Cuervo

Ummm, the majority of the US Army are....BLACK. So, your point ? What are they going to do ? Do you realize the majority of Whites are now OLD ? What are they gonna do ? What exactly are you thinking is gonna happen or what is it that you are trying to advocate because it shall not be in your favor.

Um... facts

I'm not advocating anything. Racist people are racist. Violent people are violent. The media and government are completely capable of making you one or both of those things and then punish you for it.

If there was no racial tension, economic class-difference tension, or ideological tension, the people in power would be in huge trouble. And they know this.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

I don't think Jesus would condone that because when you look at the gnostic texts that were left out of the cannon , it talks about Ham Shem and Japheth being given the land and it says (CURSED ARE THOSE WHO TAKE A LAND THAT IS NOT THERE'S). I have no doubt why that was left out of the Bible. No doubt at all.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

thats easy to explain. she shouldnt be put in a role model position after having a child as a student.
edit on 5-8-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

There are no "ghettos" in Wisconsin at least not like California. People throw words around to describe places based on the race of people that's living there. Some of you crack me up with your utter ignorance.

There are "ghettos" everywhere, including WI. There just not all the same. You ever been to the crappy part of Menomonie? That could be considered "ghetto" Most of the people there are retarted gangster wannabes. Ignorant fools who try to blow up propane tanks at SA gas stations. Burn down the fair grounds and spend all their time drunk.

link   
Wow...mostly all I see are comments about the racial side of this. No one seems to care exactly WHY this is becoming an epidemic. You honestly think that the black youth are suddenly all a bunch of racists who have somehow coordinated attacks against only whites across the country? I mean, they have to be pretty dang organized. Or someone is doing something to make sure they are organized without them even realizing they are being used as tools somehow.

All anyone wants to do here is blame. I find it interesting that, on ATS of all places, no one is trying to find out what the deeper meaning is here. I smell something funny with all of this and most people want to blame a conservative or a liberal for this BS while also having the audacity to mitigate racial prejudice of any kind in favor of turning the tables against black. As if some of you have just been WAITING for something like this to happen so you can say, "SEE! Blacks are racists too!", in order to divert attention from the systemic racism within our society that breeds this kind of violence. Instead, most have jumped on the "reverse racism" bandwagon.

I see more and more hate and fear mongering every day on ATS without any REAL debate or any REAL solutions being offered up in addition to a complete lack of trying to get to the bottom of things. Just a bunch of talking points and rhetorical statements.

link   

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Mmm, add yourself to the list.

What's your solution?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Okay.

But what does that have to do with the Army and a race war ? You are the one who mentioned that. What does that have to do with your response just now ? Nothing. I was responding to your comment about the Army being urged to fight a race war and I'm letting you know that if you think that's gonna help Whites , you are sadly mistaken.

www.cbsnews.com...

By contrast, whites make up the vast majority of older Americans — 80 percent of seniors 65 and older and roughly 73 percent of people ages 45-64. Many states with high percentages of white seniors also have particularly large shares of minority children, including Arizona, Nevada, California, Texas and Florida.

Nah Nah Nah Nah......Nah Nah Nah Nah .......Hey Hey Hey.........God luck with your race war.

link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

Your post is nothing but ignorance and lies.

The founding fathers of the U.S. were not "liars murderers and thieves."

I don't know why you posted this nonsense, but chances are you spread this vitriol because of what is inside of you.

The U.S. is the land of opportunity, where people all over planet Earth desire to live. For you to pretend differently is to wallow in ignorance.

Go somewhere else and spread your hate.

link   

Originally posted by nunya13
Wow...mostly all I see are comments about the racial side of this. No one seems to care exactly WHY this is becoming an epidemic. You honestly think that the black youth are suddenly all a bunch of racists who have somehow coordinated attacks against only whites across the country? I mean, they have to be pretty dang organized. Or someone is doing something to make sure they are organized without them even realizing they are being used as tools somehow.

Why not? White people used to do it to black people. So why can't they turn the tables? But I see your point. We shouldn't assume thats the case. Even though it looks that way.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Take a look at prison statistics.

Who's there for most violent crimes?

Blacks.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join