It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scare at State Fair: witnesses describe mobs and attacks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Scare at State Fair: witnesses describe mobs and attacks

www.todaystmj4.com

WEST ALLIS - Witnesses tell Newsradio 620 WTMJ and TODAY'S TMJ4 of a mob of young people attacking innocent fair-goers at the end of the opening night of State Fair, with some callers claiming a racially-charged scene.

Milwaukee Police confirmed there were assaults outside the fair.

Witnesses' accounts claim everything from dozens to hundreds of young black people beating white people as they left State Fair Thursday night.

Authorities have not given official estimates of the number of people involved in the attacks.

"It looked like they were just going after white guys, white p
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on Fri Aug 5 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: title edit

+28 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This is incredible....... It sounds like they were just picking out white people and beating their heads in. The guy on the bike was just riding by.. He was beaten unconscious.

This is racism at it's worst... Black youth that feel they have been "kept down by the man"

Lucky nobody was shot.

www.todaystmj4.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

This makes my blood boil...

"I saw them grab this white kid who was probably 14 or 15 years old. They just flung him into the road. They just jumped on him and started beating him. They were kicking him. He was on the ground. A girl picked up a construction sign and pushed it over on top of him. They were just running by and kicking him in the face."

edit on 8/5/2011 by ShaunHatfield because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

And it starts,

This is going to get bigger. They have divided them so well.

Love. It's lacking.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Wow and I was thinking of going to the Wisconsin state fair tonight. Looks like I'll be cancelling my plans.

+88 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
And they moan things will never get better, is there any wonder. I'm affraid the only racism i see nowadays comes from the black community who are living in the past still and blaming the white folk for what happened generations ago. When this turns ugly, and it will, who will end up with the blame???

+59 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by joyride0187

Wow and I was thinking of going to the Wisconsin state fair tonight. Looks like I'll be cancelling my plans.

And let fear control you? That's no way to live your life. Someone that is a Ron Paul supporter should definitely know that :/.

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Obviously, these kids should be held responsible.

The causes however, are deeper than them just being "punks"...I see here order being maintained through chaos. When blacks and whites, dems and repubs, etc. are fighting with one another it keeps the attention off of those most responsible for much of the suffering.

We all need to unite, this and our reactions to this story prevent us from doing so, and thus we are all playing in to the hand of our common enemy.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Wow!! I guess this is the natural progression of these idiotic flash mobs we are seeing pop up throughout this country.....first stealing, now beating....Retribution for the man keeping them down! Don't make me laugh any progression that has been made will be quickly lost if this keeps up or gets any worse!!

+79 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
It's only racism when it's violence against non-whites committed by whites.

Every other incident is justified based on acts which took place almost 250 years ago. And if you do not espouse that idea, you, my friend, are a racist.

Nothing will happen over this, the ACLU and NAACP will launch a massive PR campaign which will be embraced by the MSM to make it seem as if race had nothing to do with it and somehow this was all just a misunderstanding.

Sure it was.

+76 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Who will get the blame? White people of course,, its only racist when a Whites are doing it. Of course this was racially motivated only a complete IDIOT would think otherwise.
The man held them down? Affirmative Action hasnt helped and none of the other "minority" only programs, having to re-standardize tests so more minorities can pass,, having black only this and that,, yeah its still whiteys fault (dripping with sarcasm).
I agree that its sad that none of them got shot... you think this is the first... look up flash mobs.. its already been happening alot in Baltimore ( I think it is).
Yeah I know some of you one worlders are gonna call me a racist and blah blah blah and yeah I guess i'm turning into one more and more as I read stories such as this, least I know where I stand and which side i'm gonna be on.
Some of you one worlders (especially you women) need to go to the urban areas of these cities and talk to these angry young black youths and find out the cause of their angst, any volunteers? I bet there wont be, yall are all talk.
Yeah I may get called all kinds of ugly names and even kicked off ATS but this kind of crap makes me madder than hell. Believe it or not Whitey isnt the blame for everything.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by chaztekno
And they moan things will never get better, is there any wonder. I'm affraid the only racism i see nowadays comes from the black community who are living in the past still and blaming the white folk for what happened generations ago. When this turns ugly, and it will, who will end up with the blame???

You are being really naive if you think that is all that is going on. Living in the past? Black youth feel helpless and hopeless from what is going on today. 1) They have the highest unemployment rates than other races- The jobless rate for black teens has consistently been higher than any other demographic since the Bureau of Labor Statistics began publishing results in 1972. 2)They have the highest incarceration rates than any other race -disparties in prison sentences. Among the findings: Blacks in the United States are imprisoned at more than five times the rate of whites, and Hispanics are locked up at nearly double the white rate, according to a study released Wednesday by a criminal justice policy group. The worst of the states: In five states - Iowa, Vermont, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Wisconsin - African Americans are incarcerated at more than ten times the rate of whites. 3) They have the highest death rates than any other race. Although cancer deaths have declined for both Whites and African Americans/Blacks living in the United States, African Americans/Blacks continue to suffer the greatest burden for each of the most common types of cancer American White women have the highest incidence rate for breast cancer, although African American/Black women are most likely to die from the disease.African American/Black men have the highest incidence rate for prostate cancer in the United States and are more than twice as likely as White men to die of the disease It's not about poverty. It's not about teenage pregnancy. It's not about use of drugs. … If you self-identify as black, there's a greater chance your baby will be born before full term and be too small." Nearly 600 babies in New Jersey died before their first birthday in 2007, the most recent year for which figures are available. Of these, 194 were black and 180 were white, even though black women accounted for only one in eight births. For every 1,000 live births in the state, 11.2 black babies and 3.4 white babies died. This is TODAY, not in the past. I am not saying what they did is right, I condemn what they did- I am just saying I understand...
edit on 5-8-2011 by summerbreeze.ddp because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Where is Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and Louis Farrakhan when you need them to calm things down?

Stories like these are popping up more and more. I am believing in the divide and conquer more these days.

Class warfare is starting to enter the actual warfare stage. It's going to get real ugly soon as Wisconsin has recently passed a concealed carry law.

It's only a matter of time when someone will take the life of one of these thugs, at which point you will see the aforementioned provacators pop up and cry racism.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TreadUpon

I have a nice flame thrower perfect crowd control,fire is your friend.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
i wish these young people could know just how much everyone is getting divided, and its not just them. im penniless, and stay with friends because of my lack of college degree keeps me from getting a decent job. im angry but violence is not the solution. well if anything these youth should march on the real badguys, the "leaders" of our country.

+39 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by summerbreeze.ddp

Why should they feel hopeless?

The Welfare State will pay them for each child they have, will give them opportunities based solely on the color of their skin, will educate them because of bleeding-heart dreamers who live in a world filled with rainbows and ponies!!!

The people that want to succeed try and usually do. And then they're ostracized and criticized by those who do nothing and milk the system. Success in minority communities often breeds hatred from within.

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
This is the Obama generation. A product of decades of liberalism’s war against morality, religion and reason.

This is turning into a patern. A few months back, a huge gang of these youths ransacked the Mayfair mall in Milwaukee. They assaulted anyone who was white, trashed the mall and stole anything they could get their hands on.

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Reading this story disappoints me, for sure. But reading the responses on the first page, alone, is enough to make me understand why we are still doing this to each other. When you respond to racism with racists remarks, you only contribute to the problem. For some reason, many of you think that one racist can be best cancelled out with another racist. That is pure idiocy.

Violent and hateful people are violent and hateful people. When a target is provided, they will jump on it. Quit contributing to the problem as there are plenty of hateful people on this website just looking for a reason to further justify their own racist thoughts rather than accept that they suffer from mild retardation.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by summerbreeze.ddp
. It's not about use of drugs. … If you self-identify as black, there's a greater chance your baby will be born before full term and be too small."

Crack babies. I' m just sayin that's what happens. Drugs and alcohol while you are pregnant. It isn't because you are black. It is because you cannot stop drugging and drinking.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join