It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Athens 2004 Major Security Problem!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Just found this i have checked the forums to see if anyone else has picked up on this but cant find it anywhere...

Olympic security officials in Athens, Greece conceded today that they had failed to notice a giant wooden horse that had been wheeled to within meters of the Olympic stadium sometime late last week.

Security?...What security!!!

The sudden appearance of the gigantic horse, which was said to measure over one hundred cubits in width, has raised fresh concerns that the security around the Olympic complex might be more porous than originally thought.

So they thought the security was porous anyway but its worse than they thought! Its a Huge Wooden Horse!!

When you�re spending over $1.5 billion in security, quite frankly, somebody shouldn�t be able to wheel a giant wooden horse right up to your stadium,� said one U.S. official today.

Too damn right you shouldnt be able to wheel a 100ft horse within meters of the stadium!
And it cost $1.5 billion dollars and they didnt even stop this horse which they didnt even know where it came from!

What is going on here!?

There is bound to be a large scale terrorist attack at the olympics!
Id be so suprised if there isnt.

www.jihadwatch.org...

[Edit] Source of information

[edit on 17-8-2004 by markjaxson]

[edit on 17-8-2004 by markjaxson]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Erm... Is this story legit? It wasn't picked up by CNN, CBS, ABC blah blah blah etc... It's just way too reminiscent of the old wooden horse tale.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Erm... Is this story legit? It wasn't picked up by CNN, CBS, ABC blah blah blah etc... It's just way too reminiscent of the old wooden horse tale.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
jihadwatch.org is the link given...

I don't believe this story either, mainstream news would have picked up on this one very quickly...

I give this story

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Sheesh, don't people recognize humor anymore?

The link from Jihadwatch links to here, which I guess could fool you, but on the home page the statement: "Winner of the First-ever National Press Club Prize for Humor" might give it away.

From the home page "AL-QAEDA PLANNING TO DISRUPT FALL ELECTION WITH MALFUNCTIONING ELECTRONIC VOTING MACHINES" looks entertaining as well.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Sounds like the Jihad version of the trojan horse (although I thought they'd use a camel instead). Any terrorist come running out of it?

join