It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles In England 5th August 2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Here are two new crop circles in Wiltshire and Oxfordshire England:-

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

The Wilshire one looks interesting. The other seems to be man made.
Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The first one looks like 3 alien heads.

The other one looks maybe like a map of sorts. its hard to say though.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I was just gonna post it looks like 3 oval alien heads but you beat me to it!

I find it hard to believe that every single crop circle is fake, there are just too many - Any body have any explanations why they think they appear over England the most?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

i agree. the first one looks like alien hesds or something. i cant really say what i think the second one is. awesome post though. i wonder what they meann??

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

i agree. the first one looks like alien hesds or something. i cant really say what i think the second one is. awesome post though. i wonder what they meann??

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Why is there a new crop circle in wiltshire every week !? Its erry i work there mon-fri !

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Both look fake, not symmetrical. Both have easy to spot imperfections.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

A six pointed star ( sound familiar?) with 3 sets of 3 different shapes within. Opposing points are not the same which is unusual.As to the meaning of such, in our symbolic literature, the six pointed star represents the star of David but the arms are equal on all sides to each other whereas this one is not.But the pattern of threes is the same just not the shapes within.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I would have to agree with others that the first one does look like three alien heads within a star.
The second one reminds me of the peace symbol.

There do look poorly made when you compare them to other recent ones, but who/what ever made them could have been in a hurry!

Still very nice though.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by boo1981

Somehow I think the beings doing the real ones have pre-programmed designs that would take seconds to make. Much like our own CNC machining and such. With their technology it would cut that time down to hardly anything, one would suspect.

I also feel they would not allow imperfections. My intuition, given all this is speculative, is that these are complete fakes and poor ones too.
edit on 5-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Go back and look at the rest of the pictures provided if you believe these to be not symmetrical. Furthermore, who put symmetry in the list and where did this list come from of required features for a legitimate crop circle?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
well yall can think what you want.. but i dont thik they look like alien heads at all more like nuts ><
walnuts or something.. but who knows anyone find anything to what they believe ? real or fake?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The first crop circle looks more like the creation of the "Merkaba" and the second crop circle gives me the feeling of moving into the "Fourth Dimension" state of mind. In order to move into a "Fourth Dimension" state of mind, you need to create a "Merkaba"

That's what I see.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
All these years of these things showing up in the same area, and yet no surveilance cameras or alarms systems of any kind posted in areas hit the most .
No one has ever caught the perps on their way to or from or in the act.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrDmt
reply to post by LightAssassin

Go back and look at the rest of the pictures provided if you believe these to be not symmetrical. Furthermore, who put symmetry in the list and where did this list come from of required features for a legitimate crop circle?

I did look at them.

has clear imperfections

again, clear imperfections

The 3 circles off the main circle, the last two aren't in symmetry, either on purpose or as a mistake.

Now, I apply my own rules and understanding. The really really good ones, symmetrical. These are obviously not...and I think the first one is a fake.

Also, What are they doing?

What is their purpose?

Some have special encoded mathematics, some are meant to be to give messages, some are supposedly to heal the earth, and now I've read that they are signals from Alien beings TO alien beings here on Earth to let them know the time is coming, with each design notifying different groups....and some are Earth graffiti from passer-by craft!!!

This theory care of Robert Morning Sky, Terra Papers.
Have we actually ever really figured out what they are?

edit on 5-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I live in Oxfordshire, Banbury to be exact It sure does look interesting it's amazing how these crop circles become crafted with such perfection. I may have to take a drive and witness this in first person thanks op!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
All these years of these things showing up in the same area, and yet no surveilance cameras or alarms systems of any kind posted in areas hit the most .
No one has ever caught the perps on their way to or from or in the act.

To be clear, I do not hold a view one way or the other on crop circles, except that some are definitely man made.

I don't believe that it would be useful to set up cameras unless the circles were made in the same spots. Aren't the circles spread over large areas? I mean, if you just had a camera for each field, how many fields would that be? My point is that I think they're scattered far apart, and to try to capture one would be kind of tough considering the odds of placing a few cameras. Then what if the equipment is stolen? It is out in the middle of nowhere.

If you live nearby, you can always try to do it yourself. Maybe walk away with some good footage.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I have seen many crop circles that are so perfect and intricate that there's no way they were made by a team of humans overnight.

But these crop circles in this thread??

They look extremely sloppy and man-made to me...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I'm inclined to agree. These are clearly man-made.

But hey, at least they are practicing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join