It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A fresh take on Nibiru/PlanetX

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
We are being bombarded with all the 2012, Nibiru, PlanetX, Pole shift threads. Nothing is real convincing to say the least. There are also theories and posts regarding the moon being an artificial ship. So I thought maybe I could tie all the pieces together and deliver an ultimate theory

The moon was placed here long ago as a propellent for human evolution
There is a possibility that another moon will be placed here in the near future-2012 which will aid humans evolve further. All the talks about this planet-X thing being an actual planet may not be real. The fuss about this planetary body being found during 1980s and the discredited is a little suspecting in itself. It is a gigantic craft much like our moon. May be its parked out of the solar system or its approaching us now
Let the music begin..

But the real plausible thing is if beings put our moon here, they could put another one soon or they may take out our moon altogether.

edit on 5-8-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Maybe a UFO. Maybe a comet. I think it may be a brown dwarf but who knows. To be honest i wouldnt be surprised if it was any of them.

As for the Moon. Why do you think they would replace it? How would that help us evolve?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Or they could take our moon and 'throw' it at the sun, and make the sun go out of orbit, which causes our solar system to go haywire, and cause Nibiru to land on our Earth with Aliens that'll claim to be our saviours and then enslave us. Then dis-info agents will come out of nowhere with their laser weapons, and blast those aliens back to where they came from.

....What? It could happen..

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Silly rabbit, it's not the moon, it's a large rectangular monolith that appears periodicly and makes us evolve.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

Have heard about the moon being artificial. Maybe its old and battery running out
New moon, interesting as there is a current asteriod sharing orbit with Earth as well on some elongated path. New moon new battery or evolutionary tool - possible- old moon ran down out dated REPLACED - possible with ALL the comets ect in the local, maybe 1 knock moon out of orbit move earth AGAIN.

Deep take I guess we shall wait and see, be well

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish
But the real plausible thing is if beings put our moon here, they could put another one soon or they may take out our moon altogether.

Ummmm, yeaaah, uhhhhh... hmmmmm. Well...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

It's nothing to worry about. They're coming to fix my microwave. I got a very competitive deal from a guy in The Crab Nebula.

edit on 5/8/2011 by crumpet97 because: Grammar

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by crumpet97

It's nothing to worry about. They're coming to fix my microwave. I got a very competitive deal from a guy in The Crab Nebula.

edit on 5/8/2011 by crumpet97 because: Grammar

If you can cut your dependency on microwaves, you could save a fortune on surcharges alone. Interstellar travel must be quite a big portion of the bill, regardless of what kind of deal you get.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
have you heard about the comet elenin with its clusters of ufos behind it ? well what if that comet is actually our NEW moon and is being pulled over here by the aliens/ufos

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

If you can cut your dependency on microwaves, you could save a fortune on surcharges alone. Interstellar travel must be quite a big portion of the bill, regardless of what kind of deal you get
reply to post by cluckerspud How the hell can I do crop circles without a microwave?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

Please don't take this the wrong way, but you are kidding, right?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish
We are being bombarded with all the 2012, Nibiru, PlanetX, Pole shift threads. Nothing is real convincing to say the least.

You are profound.

Things were going so well there for a minute then....

Low and behold you come up with another one!

new topics

top topics

join