It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

timbergiantbigfoot 's Youtube channel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by WideAwakeNow

I totally agree I was just trying to prove a point that just because some one isn't as educated or live a different life style doesn't make them uncredited as a witness.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BriGuyTM90

Happy with that

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Josonic
reply to post by BriGuyTM90

There's no evidence Bigfoot is real except redneck witnesses

Not true at all.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart
... very very very interesting... imagine if he had left another camera running facing his bike?

Such a fascinating thought my brother. Just imagine if he had left one more camera running. Fascinating.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
You need to research his videos from many years ago. He has a video were he claims he sighted BF watching hikers on a trail. These hikers had a dog with them and when they passed by the concealed BF the dog displayed no reaction to the creatures precense. What's wrong with this picture. This is when I doubted most of his videos. The other thing I have noted is that he keeps pace with the latest developments of other researchers. You can see a time line being drawn between what he is recording and what others are finding. He brings nothing new into the search.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by flycatch
You need to research his videos from many years ago. He has a video were he claims he sighted BF watching hikers on a trail. These hikers had a dog with them and when they passed by the concealed BF the dog displayed no reaction to the creatures precense. What's wrong with this picture. This is when I doubted most of his videos. The other thing I have noted is that he keeps pace with the latest developments of other researchers. You can see a time line being drawn between what he is recording and what others are finding. He brings nothing new into the search.

he's a lone guy with a family and a hobby. he's "researches" a bit differently if you ask me, he's like an unwitting and clumsy jane goodall. sylvanic claims to be researchers but the information is all clasified, so another dead end there. every other aspect of bf "research" is just getting a little closer or having a little more detailed experience, or the cutting edge in cameras and video software then the last guy. would you go out in the backwoods narrarating your every move and expect to find anything? he's gained their trust, and that's more than anything else i've ever seen in BF research. i don't think he realizes how good he has it though.
as for the dog thing, i don't get that one. if the dog didn't notice or percieve a bigfoot, then it wouldn't react to it, simple as that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join